CDIH
Who's your favorite bad poster? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who's your favorite bad poster? (/showthread.php?tid=9905)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Galt - 01-11-2005

Now, I've finally been exposed to Armymad, and I can understand the love. But he's just so retarded, that you can't really have the rewarding back and forth you can have with some others.

I think some factor that a great "bad" poster has are among the following:

1. Confidence
2. Idiocy (meaning logically, not that they spell stuff wrong)
3. Unfunny and/or illogical
4. Lazy - emoticons, crutch gimmicks, responses, phrases, poorly thought out arguments/statements
5. Hypersensitivity

Toronto Hottie has the potential because she was (come on, admit it Gooch, please) really really stupid while also being realy confident.. Shockingly so. But her blood boils way too fast and she used to just run out of the the thread and not realy engage in a fight. But when she did, it was so enjoyable.

Gooch is also good. But it's really only when he's crusading that he's bad. When he's on his conspiracy rant that everyone's against him, and he's got one of those 2 paragraph cookie cutter but poorly worded "you're only saying that because it's coming from Gooch, if it was from Keyser it would be different." Which is obviously why he creates so many different user names. To hopefully prove that point to himself.
The other crusade that's great to get him riled up on is when he appoints himself board protector from all the meanies, and he just follows you around saying "you're not funny" or some other crutch supposed *burn* against the mean guy, the trick is ingore him a bit so he gets more riled up, and then you confront him and BOOM he explodes. Oh, so fun. Sometimes though, he's able to relax a bit and just post without all his paranoia and he's not bad. So it's really hit or miss with him.

460 is one of my favorites. He just has zero sense of humor. Not only can he not laugh at himself, but he THINKS he's funny and witty with his retarded :bboy: nonsense, endless emoticons, and endless circle of chatting without ever getting into any discussion of substance. However, he is just unwilling to ever attempt any discussion on anything be it political, philosophical or otherwise. If one could somehow suck him into those threads and get him posting his nonsense, I think you could really have something. He just needs more passion.

The Brain was good, but he's really at his best as a mod because he's just so drunk with power that he'll threaten you and try and strongarm you, which is just a sight to behold. But he really had no spine, so if you ever argued with him, he'd cave in pretty quick and so it wasn't as enjoyable.

RottenVinny is still my favorite ever. Becuase he had such a great cycle. He's post something all confident, and then there'd be a small comment that would set him off about "why is everyone so mean to me, I'm just a kid and I like Pantera" comments. But it would be like a paragraph long and he'd go into a whole story about how everyone is mean to him and picks on him in real life. So you could get all the joy of watching someone crumble without having to do any of the work yourself. But then, the next day, he'd post something all confident again, and it would all start over.

Some of the older OA.com ones I don't remember. The Rooner, Header, and the other one, didn't really stand out. I just remember them complaining that I was an ass and not funny and arrogant, but they didn't really stand out and so I never sought out to upset them.

I know Luna was a favorite, but I don't really remember her that much. Grumpy was pretty good. But I missed his heyday.

Who do you / did you get energized by getting under their skin, or arguing with, or just getting them engaged in a conversation so you could see their hamfisted posts come to life?

Edited By Galt on 1105425147

- HedCold - 01-11-2005

its scary sometimes how much you get into this

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Galt, many times you have annoyed, now youve just hurt me. Plain and simple hurt. Things will never be the same between us again.

- diceisgod - 01-11-2005

Yeah, I agree with Rooner. How dare you bad mouth armymad like that!

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

I still rank with you, right DIG old buddy, old pal, friend? Dig? DIG?!?!

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

diceisgod Wrote:Yeah, I agree with Rooner.
Never thought youd say that huh? Gonzo, I demand this be a status for one of us.

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

The silence is deafening.

- Black Lazerus - 01-11-2005

glad he's finding an avenue for all that restless energy.

- Keyser Soze - 01-11-2005

Bad posters are great if they stick around. Usually they are beaten to such a pulp they run away to join other idiots where they can share animated clapping gifs, smileys and play grab ass.

- Buttmunch - 01-11-2005

You will never understand true genius as long as you keep denying the greatness of Armymad.

Embrace him.

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:Bad posters are great if they stick around. Usually they are beaten to such a pulp they run away to join other idiots where they can share animated clapping gifs, smileys and play grab ass.
BUT IM HERE DAMN IT! I brought the mountain to Moses.

God bless you for that

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

Least someone appreciates all my hard work.

- Galt - 01-11-2005

so am I the only person who targets specific people in specific ways in order to make them upset?

- Gooch - 01-11-2005

DIG & Keyser do with success as well

Laz tries, but he does it like a Corky, in Life Goes On, including with the hopping up and down in glee when he thinks he's successful

- header - 01-11-2005

Galt Wrote:Some of the older OA.com ones I don't remember. The Rooner, Header, and the other one, didn't really stand out. I just remember them complaining that I was an ass and not funny and arrogant, but they didn't really stand out and so I never sought out to upset them.
Mission accomplished. Though I will say that I never complained about you.

I will now return to not standing out.

- Rooner - 01-11-2005

When did I become THE Rooner anyway? Am I so famous I am now an establishment?

header: the lurking pussy of the er triplets

- Goatweed - 01-11-2005

what a first post!!!

- header - 01-11-2005

I make a splash.