CDIH
Old people are worthless - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Old people are worthless (/showthread.php?tid=9912)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 01-12-2005

I have a client who is purchasing a home for her son in florida, she's about 70 and her son is in his late 40's. Basically he was still living with her and to move him out she has to buy him a home, she lives in NY and instead of her retiring down in florida she's packin his ass out there.

Anyway, the house will be under both their names as well as the loan. So I have mostly been dealing with him since he is already down there in florida.

I call her up today to get some info from her and certain documents I need. Shes a real sweet lady and I spoke with her a bit and then told her the items I needed from her, then this is the convo we had.

Ok so how do I get these documents to you?

Well you can fax them

But I dont have a fax machine

Ok well I am sending you documents anyway by fed ex with an overnight return envelope, so just put them in there when you send them back.

oh well I can always fax them to my son in florida

...... but you said you dont have a fax machine

no I dont but my neighbor does

.... ok, well you can fax them directly to me then... no?

But I dont have a fax number to send it to

well I can give you my fax number

but I dont have a fax machine

.... you just said your neighbor has one

yes I can fax it to my son in florida

.... ok but why fax it to him in florida from NY to have him fax it back to me in NY?

cause I dont have a fax machine

but you're going to fax it to him

yes

.... you know what, I misunderstood you, I apologize I see what you mean now.... fax it to him so he could fax it to me.

do you have a fax machine?

why yes, yes I doooo!!!

ok bye

yes bye

Then 3 minutes later her son calls asking me what docs I need from her, after I just told her. So then I tell him again, he makes me repeat it no less than 10 times, so I guess the apple dont fall far from the moron.

He had her on the cell and me on the phone, so the best part was when I heard him yell

"BUT MAAAAAAAAAA HE NEEDS IT TODAY!!!!!!"

Fuckin King Of Comedy flashback.

- Black Lazerus - 01-12-2005

1st base

- LZMF1 - 01-12-2005

kill them both...please

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

They must be related to my new neighbor.

- Goatweed - 01-12-2005

did you get the fax?

- Buttmunch - 01-12-2005

You should have emailed her the information you needed, then told her to scan the docs into her computer and email them back.

Simple.

- Keyser Soze - 01-12-2005

i hope someone caves her head in with a fax machine

Quote:did you get the fax?

No

Quote:You should have emailed her the information you needed, then told her to scan the docs into her computer and email them back.

Simple.

Yeah she can't grasp the concept of the fax machine but shes gonna e-mail, scan and e-mail again. Plus when I asked her if she had an e-mail address, her answer was "a what" and when I went on describe what it was she said she doesn't bother with those "dang" machines.

Quote:i hope someone caves her head in with a fax machine

If i don't get that fax today I am driving to her house and doing so.... than again if i'm there I could just get the papers... get the papers.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

*fighting the urge to post Goodfellas quotes, as apparently thats frowned upon*

I love that shit and I have had no one to do it with, you are free to post as many movie quotes as you wish, I gave you the hint with the major league quote a couple days ago ya fuck!!!

- Keyser Soze - 01-12-2005

i love that car

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Gonzo Wrote:I love that shit and I have had no one to do it with, you are free to post as many movie quotes as you wish, I gave you the hint with the major league quote a couple days ago ya fuck!!!
Get the fuck outta here Tommy.

Keyser Soze Wrote:i love that car
what are you stupid or what? WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

- Buttmunch - 01-12-2005

Got a problem with vendors? Fuck you, pay me.

Rooner Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:I love that shit and I have had no one to do it with, you are free to post as many movie quotes as you wish, I gave you the hint with the major league quote a couple days ago ya fuck!!!
Get the fuck outta here Tommy.
You mudderfucker!!!! I almost had you, ya fuck.... her keyser was he shakin? I wonder about you sometimes rooner, you may fold under e-questioning!!!

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

And when boredplanet, they assigned a whole army to stop Gonzo, what'd he do? He made 'em partners.

Rooner Wrote:And when boredplanet, they assigned a whole army to stop Gonzo, what'd he do? He made 'em partners.
I am.... in awe.... that was simply brilliant.

I've been waiting for someone to trade movie quotes with... I think i'm in heaven.. marry me!!!

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Gonz, THIS is what we do on BP. Me, header, Topper, Dude, we live for this shit. Some think it infantile. But if you want Gonz, Im all yours.

As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a CDIHer.

Tears are streaming down my face as we type!!!!

I miss header too, that fuck. What, does he got me on a fuckin' pay-no-mind list kid?