CDIH
New software - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New software (/showthread.php?tid=992)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Zootybang - 03-30-2002

If you'd like, I guess. But I'd much prefer little slices of banana.

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

A'ight, I got a complaint about the new stuff. So, all you other peasants just shush.

This starting at the bottom of a thread crap is getting a little annoying. I understand why you did it. 'Cause theoretically, you've already read the other replies but, that's often not the case. Like your first time reading a thread or if more than one reply has been posted since your last visit.

Just fix it back like it was. I hate it because it's different.

*Edit: oh and, one more thing... How 'bout a spellcheck button so ken will stop harrassing me?

Edited By barch97 on Mar. 30 2002 at 10:03

- Hybrid - 03-30-2002

yes, king barch. right away king barch.

- Kingpin - 03-30-2002

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#ffffff" size="1">spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">Just for you?? I doubt it</td></tr></table>

- Danked - 03-30-2002

Seriously, what crawled up barch's ass and died?

(He's bitchy lately.)

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

barch is always bitchy... you just used to think he was only joking

- Luna - 03-30-2002

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#ffffff" size="1">spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">Is Barch ovulating, perhaps? :p</td></tr></table>

Edited By LunaBabe on Mar. 30 2002 at 11:18

- GonzoStyle - 03-30-2002

What if we would try to add a "back to the top" button feature when it takes you to the bottom?

Because theoretically it may seem easy to just "switch it back" but code wise it may not be. I haven't seen it yet but Sean has been working his fuckin ass off and he actually can claim he is the 'site owner' cause he built it. Plus the bitch is keeping me on the phone all hours of the night working on the code and stealing all my good ideas, lol.

- Hybrid - 03-30-2002

why arent the mods names <table style=filter:glow(color=green)>GLOWING</table> anymore?

Edited By HyBriD on Mar. 30 2002 at 11:32

- virgingrrl - 03-30-2002

Quote:Plus the bitch is keeping me on the phone all hours of the night working on the code and stealing all my good ideas, lol.

<span style='colorBig Grineeppink'>well now that sounds like an erotic phone call if i ever did hear one...don't mind me i just wanted to see if the pink is working today...</span> Smile

*edit pssssssst can someone fix the pink?

Edited By virgingrrl on Mar. 30 2002 at 11:38

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

I don't mean to sound unapreciative... For the most part, I love the changes. You guys got a great fuckin' board. And, it's not too big of a deal... just a little annoying... I'm sure I'll get over it.

but, that spellcheck idea would sure be nice

- GonzoStyle - 03-30-2002

Well that's right bitch back off unless you want a pretty Turd status, lol. Sean actually was thinking of adding the spellcheck. All contributions and ideas are welcome, just be nice or else you're gonne be thrown in the hole. And I don't mean cell one, I mean spending time in Ladi's piss cavern and ride the rings to the land of infections that the CDC hasn't identified yet.

- Sephiroth - 03-30-2002

The "starting at the bottom of the page" thing is not a new feature, it is a bug that is till being worked out. Sean is doing a tremendous amount of work for this site, so something will be sketchy for a little while.

- Hybrid - 03-30-2002

i like the new changes alot so far.

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

Cool. thanks for the update seph. Keep up the great work all of you Big Grin

- Galt - 03-30-2002

Is it really that much of a deal to just scroll up to the top of the page?

I mean, normally I scroll down the bottom of the page anyways, since I just want to read the last few responses.

Re: - diceisgod - 01-06-2008

Keyser Soze Wrote:I like the idea of getting rid of people who don't post after a certain amount of time but I don't agree with closing membership. I think that would shut out people who might otherwise be good posters. Keep the people who contribute, drop dead weight.

That being said, I am looking into options that will mirror the look and feel of this site but solve our CGI problems. In the meantime, we just need to be a little patient.

I agree with Keyser.

That being said, he's been "looking" for a little while now (maybe he actually found a REAL mirror). In the meantime, I will follow his sagely advice and "be a little patient" and wait.

Re: New software - HedCold - 01-26-2008

where is the "mark all as read" button?
way to many wacked out dig posts for me to pretend i read