CDIH
New software - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New software (/showthread.php?tid=992)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Maynard - 03-28-2002

Galt Wrote:But I was the 106th member???
You are the weakest link.

GOODBYE!

Actually SLASH, that depends. We have a few lurkers here. They sit on the board and refresh all day. Any time you refresh the board, it affects the CGI and causes strain on the CPU. If they weren't logging in, and just stayed away from the board totally, then no, there's no harm.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-29-2002

I was kinda wondering why if you have to log in to read the board, there are always guests on line when I look to see who's logged in...

I would also like to vote Ken'sPen off the island.

- Maynard - 03-29-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:I was kinda wondering why if you have to log in to read the board, there are always guests on line when I look to see who's logged in...

I would also like to vote Ken'sPen off the island.
Because if you are logged out, but sitting on the login screen, then you will show up as a guest. Also, if there are unregistered members on the login screen, they will show up as guests.

- Kingpin - 03-29-2002

Hmm, interesting point. The elimination of a member, due to inactivity, IMHO would be a problem. You have people that get busy, get sick, in the process of moving, etc...

I love the layout of this board so much. I wish font size was larger. Increasing text size on IE makes no difference.

Question, how much different would the board look, become?

- Weird NJ - 03-29-2002

Maynard Wrote:We have a few lurkers here. They sit on the board and refresh all day. Any time you refresh the board, it affects the CGI and causes strain on the CPU. If they weren't logging in, and just stayed away from the board totally, then no, there's no harm.
Ok, Ok. I get the hint. I'll only refresh 9,788 times a day instead of my usual 9,789.

- Sean Cold - 03-29-2002

<marquee>UPDATE</marquee>

I have slowly made the board more user friendly by getting rid of the silly thank you pages and loading pages.

I added some new quick HTML for you tards to play with and will be working on this shit all weekend.

Just ignore the green box on the bottom, that will be our new way to reply shortly that instead of taking you to another screne, you post right from the topic page. This will knock out yet another 1k of worthless hits to the cgi recource.

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 29 2002 at 04:31

- crx girl - 03-29-2002

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#ffffff" size="1">spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">wow, what's this?</td></tr></table><table style=filter:glow(color=purple)>woah</table><marquee>i forgot, what's with the green box at the bottom of the page?</marquee><table style=filter:flipH><s>ok, you can ignore that scrolling part now</s></table>

Edited By crx girl on Mar. 29 2002 at 04:43

- Luna - 03-29-2002

<div align="right">Neat-O....this is kinda cool Smile</div>

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>WEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee</table></marquee>

- Metalfan - 03-29-2002

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=purple)>What the fuck is this funky collection of shit?</table></marquee>

Edited By Metalfan on Mar. 29 2002 at 07:53

- Buttmunch - 03-29-2002

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>Can I sit out the first season as a redshirt freshman?</table></marquee>

- Danked - 03-29-2002

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#ffffff" size="1">spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">Don't mind me. Just wanted to see what this one does...</td></tr></table>

- Sephiroth - 03-29-2002

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#ffffff" size="1">spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">Danked is a faggot.</td></tr></table>

- Danked - 03-29-2002

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>G</table><table style=filter:glow(color=purple)>A</table><table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Y</table> <table style=filter:glow(color=green)>P</table><table style=filter:glow(color=yellow)>R</table><table style=filter:glow(color=orange)>I</table><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>D</table><table style=filter:glow(color=purple)>E</table>

- Buttmunch - 03-29-2002

[me][/me]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#ffffff" size="1">spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">Ninja's are chicken</td></tr></table>

- NaughtyAngel - 03-29-2002

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=Green)>You Guys Are Having Way Too Much Fun With This Shit</table></marquee>

- Brokenjaw - 03-29-2002

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>THIS FUCKIN ROCKS!!</table></marquee>

Edited By Brokenjaw on Mar. 29 2002 at 10:12

- Danked - 03-29-2002

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Brokenjaw's not allowed to play anymore!</table></marquee>

- Danked - 03-29-2002

<table style=filter:flipV>Tsk tsk.</table>

<table style=filter:flipH>Amateur.</table>

- NaughtyAngel - 03-29-2002

<table style=filter:glow(color=Green)>Danked Thinks Hes Cool Cool Because He Can Click A Few Buttons</table>

- Sluggo - 03-29-2002

Hey Sean...NICE FUCKING JOB MAN!