CDIH
New software - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New software (/showthread.php?tid=992)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- NaughtyAngel - 03-29-2002

<table style=filter:flipH>fun fun fun</table>

- Danked - 03-29-2002

<!--me&Danked--><span id='ME'><center>Danked could get used to this.</center></span><!--e-me--> <!--me&Danked--><span id='ME'><center>Danked is going to speak in the third person from now on.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Sluggo - 03-29-2002

Danked Wrote:<!--me&Sluggo--><span id='ME'><center>Danked could get used to this.</center></span><!--e-me--> <!--me&Sluggo--><span id='ME'><center>Danked could get used to this.</center></span><!--e-me-->
I knew it!
Danked is Bob Dole!!!

- The Sleeper - 03-29-2002

<!--me&The Sleeper--><span id='ME'><center>The Sleeper thinks this third-person shit will get annoying reeeeealllly quickly</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Luna - 03-29-2002

<marquee behavior=scroll direction="left" scrollamount="50">[Image: iroc-cop.gif]<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee</table></span></marquee>

heheh

- fbd - 03-29-2002

Danked Wrote:<!--me&fbdlingfrg--><span id='ME'><center>Danked could get used to this.</center></span><!--e-me--> <!--me&fbdlingfrg--><span id='ME'><center>Danked could get used to this.</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&fbdlingfrg--><span id='ME'><center>fbdlingfrg thinks danked is stupid</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Danked - 03-29-2002

<!--me&Danked--><span id='ME'><center>Danked doesn't care what you think. They gave Danked these wondeful toys, now Danked will play with these wonderful toys.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Sluggo - 03-29-2002

You know Danked...<!--me&Sluggo--><span id='ME'><center>Sluggo thinks that your sig pic looks just like MagNus at work.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- The Sleeper - 03-29-2002

<!--me&The Sleeper--><span id='ME'><center>The Sleeper is punching out before this gets ridiculous.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Rookie - 03-29-2002

<!--me&Rookie--><span id='ME'><center>Rookie has a 10" penis.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- GonzoStyle - 03-29-2002

<!--me&GonzoStyle--><span id='ME'><center>GonzoStyle wants rookie's penis.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Luna - 03-29-2002

Heyyyyyyy :pissed: where did all those buttons go?

LunaBabe Wrote:Heyyyyyyy :pissed: where did all those buttons go?
Seans probably working on them at the moment, all will be up and running hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Just occupy your fingers on rookie's huge fuckin cock.

- Luna - 03-29-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
LunaBabe Wrote:Heyyyyyyy :pissed: where did all those buttons go?
Seans probably working on them at the moment, all will be up and running hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Just occupy your fingers on rookie's huge fuckin cock.
But.....Maynard said that Sluggo has a 13" penis. Big Grin :lol:

- Maynard - 03-29-2002

NOnononono, it is [b]I[/i] that have the 13" penis.

LunaBabe Wrote:But.....Maynard said that Sluggo has a 13" penis. Big Grin :lol:
SLUGGO IS MINE WOMAN!!!!!

Aww can you hear the little squeaking?.... that's seak hard at work, might need a drop of oil.

- Sean Cold - 03-29-2002

<marquee>UPDATE</marquee>

Your buttons arte now on the quick reply box, so, lets try and use it to reply, I will be reomving the add reply button for it is now just as fuckin useless as FTL in the naughty Nighty contest.

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Oh shit, he can't reply, awwww shucks</table>

Sean Cold Wrote:<marquee>UPDATE</marquee>

Your buttons arte now on the quick reply box, so, lets try and use it to reply, I will be reomving the add reply button for it is now just as fuckin useless as FTL in the naughty Nighty contest.

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>Oh shit, he can't reply, awwww shucks</table>
You're so evil it's making my infection pump leak, like a droopy cunt on a jersey skank.

- Rookie - 03-29-2002

Quote:But.....Maynard said that Sluggo has a 13" penis. Big Grin :lol:
13" is too much... Trust me, 10" is perfect. :fucking:

Edited By Rookie on Mar. 29 2002 at 4:40

- Sean Cold - 03-29-2002

Do we want a topic rating for this site? Not just for the mods, all members can vote on the ratings.