CDIH
New software - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New software (/showthread.php?tid=992)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- WhipThisFez - 03-30-2002

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#ffffff" size="1">spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">ALL TEH COCK BELONGS TO ME1!111</td></tr></table>

<!--me&WhipThisFez--><span id='ME'><center>WhipThisFez I JO, therefore I am</center></span><!--e-me-->

<table style=filterConfusedhadow(color=green)>LINKLINGK PARKSD RUULELS MOTHER FUVKCING ASSWERS!11
</table>

- NaughtyAngel - 03-30-2002

hey fez if you want all the cock you can have it
just not mine

- WhipThisFez - 03-30-2002

<marquee><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#ffffff" size="1">spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font face="Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">ALL TEH COKS ANDS ALL TEH AMEIS BELONGS TO MEH!1</td></tr></table></marquee>

- NaughtyAngel - 03-30-2002

NO I DONT WANNA BELONG TO YOU!!!!
i refuse

- Kid Afrika - 03-30-2002

This new shit is fucking me up. The following was meant for brokenpride:

Not only are you a loser. You're a loser with one eye. That's just fucking sad.

Edited By Kid Afrika on Mar. 29 2002 at 11:12

- Brokenjaw - 03-30-2002

Kid Afrika Wrote:This new shit is fucking me up. The following was meant for brokenpride:

Not only are you a loser. You're a loser with one eye. That's just fucking sad.
What the fuck are you talking about,BOY?

Brokenpride? Loser with one eye?.. Hey atleast if I decided to leave a message board I would not come back again, and again. But you call me the loser? Get a life, and then come talk to me.

- Ken'sPen - 03-30-2002

Brokenjaw,
do you find half of your other senses are super acute, or just a 50% increase in all your senses.

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

Good fucking question

- Sean Cold - 03-30-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:Brokenjaw,
do you find half of your other senses are super acute, or just a 50% increase in all your senses.
Just letting you know that you just had the line of the week.

You just validated yourself, bigtime.

- Galt - 03-30-2002

....and this is where my comment would go......

Edited By Sephiroth on Mar. 30 2002 at 01:00

- Zootybang - 03-30-2002

Wow, I am so fucking lost. Just when I start to get the hang of the Un-official Lemming message board, I start to lurk over here, and find backwards posts, double-super-secret-highlight-to-find-the-hidden-message-posts, and God knows what else.
Can't you guys take pity on the "special" posters such as myself ? My hockey helmet can't take much more of me banging my head against the desk trying to figure out just how the hell this place runs.

- Sephiroth - 03-30-2002

Unless it was already mentioned in this thread, I'll say it now: As of right now, the Quote feature is acting a little funky. You can quote someone, but if you quote someone who has quoted someone else (IE: There are 2 quotes in your reply), the HTML Conflicts with each other and screw up the board. Im telling you this now because it will happen in almost every thread because people are too lazy to edit out the first quote. So from now on, when you quote someone, remove the nested quote by editing it out in the quote box on the reply page. I just edited Galt's reply because he tried to prove the point Im discussing now, and it affected all the posts following his.

- Brokenjaw - 03-30-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Just letting you know that you just had the line of the week.

You just validated yourself, bigtime.
Glad I can help you validate yourself Ken, whoda thunk it, an eye joke is all it took. Rolleyes

- Maynard - 03-30-2002

Zootybang Wrote:Wow, I am so fucking lost. Just when I start to get the hang of the Un-official Lemming message board, I start to lurk over here, and find backwards posts, double-super-secret-highlight-to-find-the-hidden-message-posts, and God knows what else.
Can't you guys take pity on the "special" posters such as myself ? My hockey helmet can't take much more of me banging my head against the desk trying to figure out just how the hell this place runs.
If you don't like it here, then by all means. Leave. :fuggin:

- Sluggo - 03-30-2002

Quote:If you don't like it here, then by all means. Leave. :fuggin:
<!--me&Sluggo--><span id='ME'><center>Sluggo Thinks Mayturd is just trying to be a DICK</center></span><!--e-me-->

Edited By Sluggo on Mar. 30 2002 at 02:59

- Spitfire - 03-30-2002

<marquee><!--me&Spitfire--><span id='ME'><center>Spitfire thinks this shit is so cool, she had to try it out to amuse her :fuggin: self</marquee></center></span><!--e-me-->

<table style=filter:glow(color=shadows)>Cool....shadows!!!!</table>

**but I also had to preview it 4 times before getting it right :lol:

- Zootybang - 03-30-2002

<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>woo hoo, look at me, tryin' to be all modern and stuff.</table>

- barch97 - 03-30-2002

Maynard Wrote:If you don't like it here, then by all means. Leave. :fuggin:
Is maynard slowly becoming mattnard?

- Zootybang - 03-30-2002

Mattnard? That was pretty good.
And I never said I didnt like it here, just for the record, but Maynard had to go and shit In my cornflakes anyway. You big bully.

- Hybrid - 03-30-2002

can i shit in your cornflakes? im bored.