CDIH
I got threatened on the subway this morning! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I got threatened on the subway this morning! (/showthread.php?tid=9992)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 01-25-2005

I was sitting on a packed subway this morning, listening to o&a on my mp3 player as usual. So occasionally I smirk when they do something amusing. I try not to laugh audibly so I won't look like a maroon. But anyways, I might've caught a glance of this girl while I was smirking and she started staring at me. I thought nothing of it til a few minutes later, when she came over and started yelling "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" to me. I was startled to say the least, but I kept my cool and responded "I'm laughing at what I'm listening to", hoping to diffuse the situation. "YOU'RE LYING" she yelled! I was like "......no really, I'm not laughing at you." "YOU'RE LYING, YOU'RE LYING".

So at this point I'm not sure how to convince her that I wasn't laughing at her but before I could think of how to do this, she takes out a lighter and threatens me with it! This prompts the person next to me to get out of her chair (pussy!). So I keep trying to reassure her I'm not laughing at her, but she lights the lighter and waves it at me! So now I'm wondering if she's gonna light my hair on fire or some shit, but she decides to walk into her corner again. I chuckled to myself at the absurdity of the situation and she of course saw that and came after me and this time threatened to punch me in the face. I just sat there in disbelief. Finally, she gets off at one of the earlier stops but proceeds to bang on my window and give me the finger.

So is this an isolated incident or am I gonna get SCALDED WITH A LIGHTER eventually for listening to O&A on the subway?

- Mad - 01-25-2005

Why didn't you get her digits?

- Buttmunch - 01-25-2005

Like I said.

Sleeper is very, very cruel.

Mad Wrote:Why didn't you get her digits?
no, she had fucked up teeth and talked with a lisp. maybe she's been laughed at a lot and was overly defensive

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-25-2005

what bit were you listening to?

I think it was when they were trying to get Noah to wear the pink teddy

- GonzoStyle - 01-25-2005

was it a bic lighter or a zippo?

I didn't catch that detail

you didn't get a description of the weapon? You are the reason criminals go free!!!

- Goatweed - 01-25-2005

I listened to that bit this morning also, but I wasn't laughing all that much.

If you were cool like DIG you woulda stuck in the part where you got up and slapped her across the face and then yelled "BITCH BE COOL!!!"

I certianly am not as cool as DIG

did you atleast do the sleeper move where you wave your hands around and say "oooh soooo edgy".

no, but i've heard that i smirk a lot for no apparent reason. I was doing it when my boss was giving a presentation and he was like "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?"

and then he threatened me with a lighter

- Mad - 01-25-2005

Get a Pete Rose haircut and nobody will bother you.

The Sleeper Wrote:no, but i've heard that i smirk a lot for no apparent reason. I was doing it when my boss was giving a presentation and he was like "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?"

and then he threatened me with a lighter
You really do smirk a lot but I never had the urge to threaten you with a lighter... I have never heard of anyone threatening someone with a lighter, unless there's some flamable substance involved alongside the lighter.

- Buttmunch - 01-25-2005

It sounds like a scene right out of Money Train.

But in money train he atleast had a flammable substance, it's kinda like threatening someone with a detanator but not having any explosives.

- Goatweed - 01-25-2005

didn't Jlo show her tits in that movie?

YES!!!