Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I is......
engaged.

figured i would share with you 3.
congrats, fucko!
There are four kinds of people in this world: cretins, fools, morons, and lunatics.

[Image: goochserious.jpg]

Enter Text to validate the ridiculous amount of time you spend online here. </center>
Congrats.
[Image: eyes_424.jpg]
The spooks come out at night.
Bon appetite!
[Image: diceisgod.jpg]
..and hearts are breakin all over the place : )

Congratulations Eddie
diceisgod Wrote:Bon appetite!

i will always love you
Congratulations! Is there a baby Gonzo on the way? Because Baby Gonzo was the cutest of the Muppet Babies, as we all know.
I just wanna ask ya one ting....Why'd ya fuck Joey?

Best scene ever!
[Image: diceisgod.jpg]
You're welcome.
Galt Wrote:You're welcome.
why is everything about you
Because it really is.
Galt Wrote:You're welcome.

I owe you everything
Take notes people

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/1256022">http://vimeo.com/1256022</a><!-- m -->
congrats
I miss hedcold Sad
Playing the video is blocked at work, but I think it's the wrong video that showed up anyway. I saw a screen cap of it, and it looked like some fratboy in a polo shirt talking to an asian.
Seph?
There are four kinds of people in this world: cretins, fools, morons, and lunatics.

[Image: goochserious.jpg]

Enter Text to validate the ridiculous amount of time you spend online here. </center>
Galt Wrote:Playing the video is blocked at work, but I think it's the wrong video that showed up anyway. I saw a screen cap of it, and it looked like some fratboy in a polo shirt talking to an asian.

I got that snazzy polo shirt especially for the occasion, I wanted to look my sunday best.... or as best as a jew can look on a sunday.
Did you at least have a giant medallion hanging from your neck in order to maintain your street cred?
Not only did I have the fat gold chain; I had my scarface t-shirt on, under the polo shirt and I had my laceless white adidas on.