FBHW Forums
Whats the last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Whats the last movie you watched (/showthread.php?tid=1869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - iceeaholic - 04-09-2009

Batman: Dead End. It's an amazing fan pic where Batman fights Predators and Aliens. Super cool. And the director, Sandy Collora, has a full length film coming out soon called Hunter Prey I want to see.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Titan! - 04-10-2009

Dude, when the Predator killed the Joker in that, it was pretty cool.

And the dialogue was pretty good too

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Philly Mike - 04-11-2009

american psycho. I would like to say more about it, but i have to return some video tapes.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Titan! - 04-11-2009

Video Tapes ? VHS or Beta grandpa ?

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Philly Mike - 04-11-2009

Titan! Wrote:Video Tapes ? VHS or Beta grandpa ?
you ever see the move?? if so you would get the joke... :thumbup:

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - potthole - 04-11-2009

I was hoping to watch The Rookie last night, but the Netflix disc was cracked. :thumbdown:

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - burnking - 04-11-2009

I watched Bolt last night and it was great, despite Miley Cyrus' skank voice being in it.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - boizalynne - 04-11-2009

Pineapple Express and Twilight... MEH...

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - mainerliser - 04-11-2009

The Sound of Music!

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - potthole - 04-12-2009

Later this week Flight of the Navigator should be coming in on Netflix. Hello nostalgia!

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Queenie - 04-12-2009

Twilight and quite surprised at how much I liked it.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - burnking - 04-13-2009

mainerliser Wrote:The Sound of Music!
Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang because they were all on in a row on the same channel and I was exceptionally lazy.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - linzi - 04-13-2009

I Love You, Man
It was funnier than I thought.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - mtwykstr - 04-13-2009

Fantastic Four - Silver Surfer
If it didn't have Jessica Alba, it would have been the most forgettable movie I 've seen in a long time.

Before that, iRobot. I actually liked that one!

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Rock Monster - 04-13-2009

Good Luck Chuck
If it didn't have Jessica Alba, it would have been the most forgettable movie I 've seen in a long time.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Philly Mike - 04-13-2009

jessica alba isn't as hot as she used to be. I always thought she looked hot when she was on dark angel, she had some meat on her bones, and wasn't too thin.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - -Jiggy- - 04-14-2009

Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire. My wife wanted to catch up on them for when the new one comes out this summer.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Queenie - 04-15-2009

Journey to the Center of the Earth. Piss poor. Nuff said.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Titan! - 04-15-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Video Tapes ? VHS or Beta grandpa ?
you ever see the move?? if so you would get the joke... :thumbup:

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, I thought it was probably a reference from it though

Last movie I watched and will probably watch again today, Semi Pro

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Ashleyme - 04-15-2009

Hannah Montana! I really liked it too, I need a life haha

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - burnking - 04-15-2009

Ashleyme Wrote:Hannah Montana! I really liked it too, I need a life haha
Well, I hope you enjoyed your time here on the messageboard. Now if you would kindly leave...

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Titan! - 04-15-2009

It's cool. If you're a 14 y/o girl.

who's a little slow

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Philly Mike - 04-15-2009

wow... even this kitten wants to shoot you for liking that.

[Image: 155-sniper.jpg]

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Ashleyme - 04-17-2009

I have a 7 year old daughter. And it's pretty well written for what it is, I guess. I do need to see some grown-up movies though.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Rock Monster - 04-17-2009

Next Batman Villain...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2009/04/michael-caine-reveals-batman-3-villians-1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... ans-1.html</a><!-- m -->

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Queenie - 04-17-2009

Ghosttown. It had a great plot and was pretty funny. There are definitely some very funny lines in it.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - burnking - 04-17-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:Next Batman Villain...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2009/04/michael-caine-reveals-batman-3-villians-1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... ans-1.html</a><!-- m -->
Nice!

If they get who they're rumored to be going after, I'll be stoked.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Philly Mike - 04-20-2009

Hot Shots! Part Deux

Actually I am watching it right now, the movie is just so awesome though so it doesn't matter when I post about watching it.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - potthole - 04-20-2009

potthole Wrote:Later this week Flight of the Navigator should be coming in on Netflix. Hello nostalgia!

Finally got around to watching this. I was pretty surprised that in a PG rated Disney movie I heard a "God damn" and two "shits".

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - -Jiggy- - 04-20-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:Hot Shots! Part Deux

Actually I am watching it right now, the movie is just so awesome though so it doesn't matter when I post about watching it.

MY buddy and I had a bet about this movie in 9th grade. It was about the the scene where he's locked up and steals the key to let himself out. It's been so long I can't even remember now. I think I said he opened the door and got the keys and he said he slipped through the bars. It might have been vice versa I just remember I won the bet and the punk never paid up!!

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - tibbs81 - 04-20-2009

potthole Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Later this week Flight of the Navigator should be coming in on Netflix. Hello nostalgia!

Finally got around to watching this. I was pretty surprised that in a PG rated Disney movie I heard a "God damn" and two "shits".

Thanks for the info, I checked for this movie about a month ago and was disappointed it wasn't there.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Titan! - 04-20-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Hot Shots! Part Deux

MY buddy and I had a bet about this movie in 9th grade. It was about the the scene where he's locked up and steals the key to let himself out. It's been so long I can't even remember now. I think I said he opened the door and got the keys and he said he slipped through the bars. It might have been vice versa I just remember I won the bet and the punk never paid up!!

I am an expert in all things Hot Shots Part Deux, and though it's been a lengthy fortnight since my last viewing, I believe I have the answer to your quandry.

While locked up, Topper Harley leanse out (VERY FAR OUT) and uses a broom handle to pick up the keys to unlock his cel. He hits the guard in the nose, jams the broom into a fan, and eventually gets the keys, and escapes.

Also, just to let you know how damn awesome I am. I saw THE ACTUAL DAMN FAN that was used in that scene at Planet Hollywood in Indianapolis. Yeah, I know, you worship me.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - -Jiggy- - 04-20-2009

Titan! Wrote:Also, just to let you know how damn awesome I am. I saw THE ACTUAL DAMN FAN that was used in that scene at Planet Hollywood in Indianapolis. Yeah, I know, you worship me.

[Image: 2403_worshipper.gif] Titan!

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - linzi - 04-21-2009

Observe And Report

It was awful. Just save your money and time...don't even bother. :thumbdown:

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - landmammaldolphin - 04-21-2009

Ghost Town....definitely a buy.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Queenie - 04-21-2009

landmammaldolphin Wrote:Ghost Town....definitely a buy.

There was one scene that escapes my memory right now, but I thought I was going to fall in the floor laughing. Seems like it had something to do with the naked guy. Maybe not.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - peachs - 04-21-2009

I watched Top Gun last night.. Twice...

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - potthole - 04-21-2009

tibbs81 Wrote:
potthole Wrote:

Thanks for the info, I checked for this movie about a month ago and was disappointed it wasn't there.

What?

Thanks for the info about swears in an old Disney movie, because you weren't able to find it somewhere about a month ago?

What's up with your posts? Many of them make little sense.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - Titan! - 04-21-2009

Titan! Wrote:Dude, when the Predator killed the Joker in that, it was pretty cool.

And the dialogue was pretty good too

It seems like I'm remembering it differently now. I think it was an Alien's tail that burst through the Joker's chest.

Re: Whats the last movie you watched - landmammaldolphin - 04-21-2009

Queenie Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Ghost Town....definitely a buy.

There was one scene that escapes my memory right now, but I thought I was going to fall in the floor laughing. Seems like it had something to do with the naked guy. Maybe not.

Could very well have been. We did, in fact, buy it so I will watch it again this week and find out. It was probably when he walked into Ricky Gervais' room and woke him up and asked if this was a "bad time". That whole movie is pretty funny because of Gervais!

Also watched Bolt. Worth a rental but I don't think it's a buy.