FBHW Forums
What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Wheel of Bad Games (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What are you going to do once the undead rise? (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - -Jiggy- - 03-27-2009

We'll make them perform like circus monkeys too. If I wake up in the middle of the night and need to laugh they better make it so.

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - zdunklee - 03-27-2009

They will be forced to be on 24/7 for our enjoyment, if not we will threaten to use them as bait.

If we decide to be nice we can make it so that the Hawaii group can hear them on their radios. What would be a respectable fee to charge them a month to keep the guys on the air?

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - krystal - 03-27-2009

zdunklee Wrote:They will be forced to be on 24/7 for our enjoyment, if not we will threaten to use them as bait.

Big Grin

Jiggy Wrote:If we decide to be nice we can make it so that the Hawaii group can hear them on their radios. What would be a respectable fee to charge them a month to keep the guys on the air?

I say one random ship, plane, or other decent sized instrument of war per month.

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Philly Mike - 03-27-2009

Jiggy Wrote:If we decide to be nice we can make it so that the Hawaii group can hear them on their radios. What would be a respectable fee to charge them a month to keep the guys on the air?

well since MI isn't too far off from the east coast regardless a lot of the listening areas on the east can make it there. And we will need to keep things good, because more than likely the hawaii group will end up making their way somewhere back to mainland when they see the risks so charging the hawaii crowd would be useless. On top of it the money system of US$ will be obsolete. We will build a new system of money with the primary unit being called awesomebucks.

We could bring the barter system back into play. Which is awesome because I miss the barter system.

Philly Mike Wrote:On top of it the money system of US$ will be obsolete. We will build a new system of money with the primary unit being called awesomebucks.

The picture on the bill would HAVE to be ,the mayor of awesometown himself, Hotwings.

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Titan! - 03-27-2009

At first we'll probably use some kind of a chit / barter system so manyhours worked in exchange for so much food/toiletries/whatever

Eventually we'll get our economic egg heads to figure out a new system of money (Awesomebucks) an slowly climb our way back to society as we knew it

Fort Mac though for the short term, and medium term is where I shall throw my lot.

Well we can use this fort you guys are talking about as the initial primary settlement of the world(yes we would be the ones ruling since we are the ones with the most common sense out of the rest of the world.) from there we can expand the radius of the city limits by clearing out areas and fortifying them little by little. Once we have a large city and can mount up a big force we can spread to other forts and eradicate any zombie thread within them and repeat the process with aid from the original settlement. we can create a subway system to each of these places in order to do this, it may take a while to build but it will be worth it in the long run, especially if we get access to a very efficient driller which i am sure we could get our hands on a few of and be able to start settlement in the closest fort in proximity to ours. this will provide safe travel between the 2 safe zones. from there we will just keep expanding to the nearest forts until we can launch an attack from all sides around the zombies in an area and kind of get a huge pincer attack on them, beginning the eradication process for good. once the space in the middle of a section of safe zones is secured we can create a virtual wall with automated weapons systems to take care of the zombies in between the cities to keep the whole zone clean. and repeat that process to fix the world.

Oh my gosh, you now what I just remembered!

[Image: 3390096491_0fa80c5162.jpg]

This is 20 minutes from Murfreesboro. I'm going there, even if I have to hurt the current owners. Tongue

YES ! ! ! Holy crap I totally forgot about that !

It's where they host the Tennessee Renaissance Faire

It's not very big though, you'd probably have trouble using it for more than 30 people, but it would be excellent in the short term, maybe as a rally point for you Tennesseean's ?

Titan ! Wrote:YES ! ! ! Holy crap I totally forgot about that !

It's where they host the Tennessee Renaissance Faire

It's not very big though, you'd probably have trouble using it for more than 30 people, but it would be excellent in the short term, maybe as a rally point for you Tennesseean's ?

It's effing tiny. I'm talking about a few of us with guns. There are cows to eat and horses to ride when we run out of gas. It's on a cliff so it couldn't be too hard to defend. Hells yeah.

I think that once you get it secure, you can definetly use it as a base of operations for the officers and planners to have meetings and organize activities

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Mark the Valet - 03-27-2009

This will be my main weapon of choice as the group mercenary:

[Image: chainsaw.gif]

We NEED to stock up on lots of them there chainsaw nunchucks! Titan as director of security you need to get on this ASAP.

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Mark the Valet - 03-27-2009

Jiggy Wrote:We have Mark working with us. A friggin Mercenary. This dude could kill you just by wishing it.

[Image: sup.jpg]

Mark the Valet Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:We have Mark working with us. A friggin Mercenary. This dude could kill you just by wishing it.

See!!! I rest my case.

In the words of Rev. Al Sharpton, "Dat white boyz crazy!!"

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-27-2009

Mark the Valet Wrote:

you look like Sylvester Stallone's bulimic test tube baby

Mark the Valet Wrote:This will be my main weapon of choice as the group mercenary:

[Image: chainsaw.gif]

you want chainsaw weaponry ...
[Image: Rocket_Propelled_Chainsaw.jpg]

this has always been a favorite of mine.

A rocket propelled chainsaw is cool, but doesn't seem very accurate or useful. What will it take out like one zombie? Two at best? Might as well use an RPG instead. I say we use these:

[Image: Lancer2.gif]

SIGH....

Ok, maybe Mark will back me up on this one...

Chainsaws are only effective as weapons when in the hands of the user.

NunChukChainsaws usually de-throttle and or have chain slip during the 4th or 5th revolution

I'm sorry but my "official" recommendation is standard chainsaws, rigged for zombie duty

Mark Proposed the nunchuck chainsaw in the first place Titan, I doubt he is gonna back you up.

zdunklee Wrote:Mark Proposed the nunchuck chainsaw in the first place Titan, I doubt he is gonna back you up.

Note to self... No more posting after drinking 4 Black Cherry's and 2 shots of Makers..

Ok everyone take the night off and come back with fresh ideas on Monday...

friggin chainsw chunsuknanchaws..

zdunklee Wrote:A rocket propelled chainsaw is cool, but doesn't seem very accurate or useful. What will it take out like one zombie? Two at best? Might as well use an RPG instead. I say we use these:

are you kidding??? a rocket propelled chainsaw can cut a straight line through a dense grouping of zombies for well over a mile maybe plenty more with a gallon and a half of fuel. thise rocket propelled ones can go far. also i am sure we could ad a remote control feature to the rockets and turn it through the crowd as you please. Unlike the nunchuck ones that you have to get close with you can distance yourself from the zombies. With slight improvements they will not de-throttle

Philly Mike Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:A rocket propelled chainsaw is cool, but doesn't seem very accurate or useful. What will it take out like one zombie? Two at best? Might as well use an RPG instead. I say we use these:

are you kidding??? a rocket propelled chainsaw can cut a straight line through a dense grouping of zombies for well over a mile maybe plenty more with a gallon and a half of fuel. thise rocket propelled ones can go far. also i am sure we could ad a remote control feature to the rockets and turn it through the crowd as you please. Unlike the nunchuck ones that you have to get close with you can distance yourself from the zombies. With slight improvements they will not de-throttle

Yes, but nunchuck chainsaws would look cooler on the big screen and I think that's what's important here.

note to mike: RPG's can't even travel a mile and they are way lighter than a chainsaw with a gallon and a half of gas. RPG's are generally only highly accurate to 50 meters, although can reach up to 300 meters in skilled hands, nowhere near a mile.

Like I said 1 maybe 2 zombies before it hits the ground and is useless and besides that they would be highly inaccurate and would only work if they severd the head completely, which would be very unlikely, it's not like they can float and spin in mid air.

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - cpdrummer - 03-28-2009

Shotgun and a shitload of ammo. Everyone knows that the shotgun is the greatest zombie killing weapon of all time.

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - -Jiggy- - 03-28-2009

Kris!? Wrote:Shotgun and a shitload of ammo. Everyone knows that the shotgun is the greatest zombie killing weapon of all time.

This is good only if you are planning on close combat. It's a good weapon to have but you need a more practical weapon so they don't get close.

We should make a list of the 3 main weapons each person is going to bring with them:

1. Ruger Mini-14 Semi automatic
[Image: ruger_mini_14.jpg]

2. Samurai Sword
[Image: swords-samurai-swords-alloy-blade-a-classic.jpg]

3. Model 65 Handgun
[Image: image002.jpg]

Number 1 is my primary long dist. weapon. Number 2 is my primary close dist. weapon. Number 3 is if I get desperate.

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Mark the Valet - 03-28-2009

You're gonna want something with more than 6 shots for number 3, I think.

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - zdunklee - 03-28-2009

MG-42 Effective fast machine gun for large zombie horde mowdowns
[Image: mg42_02.jpg]

Husqvarna 42 inch 3120XP zombie killing machine for close combat
[Image: H110-0014_large.jpg]

and for backup I'll use this little guy, also known as the AA-12 Shotgun

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/p4ebtj1jR7c&hl=en[/flash]

Also for the AA-12 I will most likely be using only the grenade rounds to blow up some mother effing zombies.

If I have enough room to carry it, I want one of these as well.

[Image: arch_mansonik.gif]

The bow...not the dude.

Jiggy Wrote:If I have enough room to carry it, I want one of these as well.

[Image: arch_mansonik.gif]

The bow...not the dude.

Liar.

Also, what good would a bow do? An arrow wouldn't take off a zombie head.

zdunklee Wrote:Liar.

Shut up!

Even if it was the dude, Lando Calrissian could totally beat some zombie ass!!

zdunklee Wrote:Also, what good would a bow do? An arrow wouldn't take off a zombie head.

Someone hasn't read their survival guide have they?

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Titan! - 03-28-2009

Lando Calrissian ? Wha ?

Bladed weapons are good, but they take practice. AND they can tend to get stuck in a head, so be prepared with a back up weapon.

I like the idea of using a chainsaw as a weapon, but I think that without a lot of practice, it's a bad idea

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Mad Dog - 03-28-2009

Sign me up for the AA-12. And a machette.

Jiggy Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Liar.

Shut up!

Even if it was the dude, Lando Calrissian could totally beat some zombie ass!!

zdunklee Wrote:Also, what good would a bow do? An arrow wouldn't take off a zombie head.

Someone hasn't read their survival guide have they?

I don't need a survival guide to tell me that a bow doesn't have the power to do anything more than slow a zombie down unless you are somehow gonna put exploding tips on the arrow its useless.

I'm going to put exploding awesomeness on the tips is what I'm going to do. Now what?

What are you going to do once the undead rise? - Mad Dog - 03-28-2009

Jiggy Wrote:I'm going to put exploding awesomeness on the tips is what I'm going to do. Now what?

Are you going to make it fire 300 exploding arrows per minute?

You don't have to sever a zombie's head to kill it. Damaging the brain kills a zombie. Technically you could kill a zombie with a slingshot if you were good enough.