FBHW Forums
Let's see you - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Let's see you (/showthread.php?tid=676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Let's see you - Mad Dog - 11-14-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Vass, you need to feed starvin marvin there on the left! Give him a pot pie or something!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Alstarx/gifs/th_stewie2218814qr.gif

Let's see you - plungerhand - 11-14-2008

Mark the Valet Wrote:Dude, the donkey show was invented in Mexico, I bet you fit right in.

You seem awfully proud that you know that little tidbit...

Let's see you - Mark the Valet - 11-14-2008

Everyone knows that!

Last one for the ladies in the house:

[Image: frankserious.jpg]

Let's see you - mainerliser - 11-14-2008

:-* Thanks for making an old lady happy Mark!!

42 is old?
Not to this guy.

Let's see you - LimpBagel - 11-15-2008

Quote:Dude, the donkey show was invented in Mexico, I bet you fit right in.

It was actually a great fit.

Let's see you - mainerliser - 11-15-2008

Mark the Valet Wrote:42 is old?
Not to this guy.

I think I love you!!!!!

Let's see you - Queenie - 11-15-2008

mainerliser Wrote:
Not to this guy.

I think I love you!!!!!

Me too . . . what a sweetheart!!

My 42 year old ass got a a pic with him!

Let's see you - potthole - 11-17-2008

mainerliser Wrote:
Not to this guy.

I think I love you!!!!!

Giving up on trying to convince Titan to hitchike his way out of Michigan for a bootie call?

Let's see you - beckyp - 11-18-2008

Mark the Valet Wrote:Last one for the ladies in the house:

[Image: frankserious.jpg]

is that a tribal tatoo i'm seeing on your toothpick arm?

Let's see you - Mark the Valet - 11-18-2008

Jo Wrote:is that a tribal tatoo i'm seeing on your toothpick arm?

It sure is. I'll go ahead and assume it's making you super horny.

Mark the Valet Wrote:
Jo Wrote:[size=2]is that a tribal tatoo i'm seeing on your toothpick arm?

It sure is.

wow, and we thought elranito was gay....

You sure make a lot of gay jokes.

Mark the Valet Wrote:You sure make a lot of gay jokes.

just towards you lately.

it means i like you.

Just admit that you want to do me and get it out of the way already.

Oh wait, I get it. You saying that I'm gay makes me forbidden fruit and off limits, and therefore, much more enticing.

I see right through your scheme, woman!

Let's see you - agentsmith - 11-18-2008

Ooooh! Cat fight!

Let's see you - Mad Dog - 11-19-2008

[drop] gay, gay, gay, Gay!! Gay!!! GAY GAY!!!!! [/drop]

Let's see you - lokizilla - 11-19-2008

Not posting my pic. I have P.C.O.S. and maybe be 6 weeks pregnant....not a pretty picture.

Let's see you - Queenie - 11-19-2008

lokizilla Wrote:Not posting my pic. I have P.C.O.S. and maybe be 6 weeks pregnant....not a pretty picture.

Hogwash . . . pregnant women are the most beautiful women in the world. Now post your damn picture. Smile

Let's see you - airhornahole - 11-19-2008

Queenie Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Not posting my pic. I have P.C.O.S. and maybe be 6 weeks pregnant....not a pretty picture.

Hogwash . . . pregnant women are the most beautiful women in the world. Now post your damn picture. Smile

I second that.

Let's see you - shaun - 11-19-2008

Queenie Wrote:

I actually agree with what Queenie says.

Let's see you - fustercluck - 11-19-2008

Queenie Wrote:

Yes they are

Let's see you - dingdongyo - 11-19-2008

i had to look up p.c.o.s. because i didn't know what the hell it was. after reading a little about it and what the common signs are, i respect your decision not to post. but i personally won't give you any shit if you do.

Let's see you - lokizilla - 11-20-2008

dingdongyo Wrote:
i had to look up p.c.o.s. because i didn't know what the hell it was. after reading a little about it and what the common signs are, i respect your decision not to post. but i personally won't give you any shit if you do.

Thanks man. I'll get my husband to post it. For those that didn't do the research, my body rejects insulin and turns it into fat. So fat and pregnant, and sick to the stomach, not fun.

Let's see you - Queenie - 11-20-2008

lokizilla Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i had to look up p.c.o.s. because i didn't know what the hell it was. after reading a little about it and what the common signs are, i respect your decision not to post. but i personally won't give you any shit if you do.

Thanks man. I'll get my husband to post it. For those that didn't do the research, my body rejects insulin and turns it into fat. So fat and pregnant, and sick to the stomach, not fun.

Bless your heart!! I didn't mean to be pushy, it's just nice to put a face with a name, that's all. If you don't feel comfortable posting your pic, send it to me and i'll post it!! j/k Wink

I bet you are still beautiful!! I have some extra weight myself (I like to eat) and I have tried to diet (okay not too hard, I'm not good at it). So I just said Eff it. I'm fat because i'm happy. Nothing wrong with that!!

Let's see you - plungerhand - 11-20-2008

Queenie Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Thanks man. I'll get my husband to post it. For those that didn't do the research, my body rejects insulin and turns it into fat. So fat and pregnant, and sick to the stomach, not fun.

Bless your heart!! I didn't mean to be pushy, it's just nice to put a face with a name, that's all. If you don't feel comfortable posting your pic, send it to me and i'll post it!! j/k Wink

I bet you are still beautiful!! I have some extra weight myself (I like to eat) and I have tried to diet (okay not too hard, I'm not good at it). So I just said eff it. I'm fat because i'm happy. Nothing wrong with that!!

You are NOT fat!!!!

Let's see you - dingdongyo - 11-20-2008

lokizilla Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i had to look up p.c.o.s. because i didn't know what the hell it was. after reading a little about it and what the common signs are, i respect your decision not to post. but i personally won't give you any shit if you do.

of the side effects i looked up, that's one isn't as severe as i was assuming.
in any case, anybody who is curious to see who you are won't attack you over it. and they will likely get shredded on your behalf if they try.

Let's see you - plumpenut - 11-20-2008

peer pressure made me do it. too lazy/not talented enough to put a pic so here is my myspace page www.myspace.com/golfjunkie4

Let's see you - plumpenut - 11-20-2008

and its great to see exactly zero other people from st cloud on here or the show wtf does no one but me and my wife listen???!!

Let's see you - dino - 11-20-2008

plumpenut Wrote:and its great to see exactly zero other people from st cloud on here or the show wtf does no one but me and my wife listen???!!

So far there have been 4 people from Minnesota checking in.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=74

F'n mingers from wilmington are the ones who are hiding.

[Image: disdress.jpg]
2004, before being diagnosed with P.C.O.S.

[Image: Diana-jammies.jpg]
2 weeks ago.

Diagnosed in 2006. It's hard to keep the insulin from being turned into fat, the hair removal is evil, and getting to the point of trying to be fertile was evil. I have a great husband.

Let's see you - Queenie - 11-20-2008

+1 lokizilla! Cute PJs!!!

Queenie Wrote:+1 lokizilla! Cute PJs!!!

Thanks! My favorite PJ's. They keep me warm.

Let's see you - Biff - 11-21-2008

In a perfect world I would live in pajama, karate, or nylon sweat pants forever.

Let's see you - sunshyne - 11-21-2008

I steal my husband's flannel boxer pants, that he never wears, when I get home to lounge around in.

Let's see you - Rock Monster - 11-21-2008

sunshyne Wrote:I steal my husband's flannel boxer pants, that he never wears, when I get home to lounge around in.

He probably never wears them because you're always in them. (that's how it is with my pj's!)

Let's see you - fetusfacedwindbag - 11-21-2008

Shooooot! When I get home, I get NAKED!....or at least strip down to the boxers....

Let's see you - plumpenut - 11-21-2008

[Image: plumpenut.jpg]

Let's see you - plumpenut - 11-21-2008

thanks queenie for the help!