FBHW Forums
Change one word - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Wheel of Bad Games (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Change one word (/showthread.php?tid=1135)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Change one word - beckyp - 08-17-2008

It's simple, you change one word in the sentence before you. No new sentences, just changing one word.

So when I stuck my hand in the hole it came out all sticky and then I saw the bee's.

Change one word - mikefromphilly - 08-17-2008

So when I stuck my hand in the hole it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.

Change one word - beckyp - 08-17-2008

So when she stuck my hand in the hole it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.

Change one word - Rock Monster - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck my hand in her hole it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.

Change one word - Biff - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck my hand in her tracheotomy it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.

Change one word - fistor!@# - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.

Change one word - airhornahole - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all stinky and then I saw the crabs.

So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all stinky and then I saw the aids.

Change one word - beckyp - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all stinky and then we saw the aids.

So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all stinky and then we shared the aids.

Change one word - fistor!@# - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all psychadelic and then we shared the aids.

So when she stuck my fist in her sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then we shared the aids.

Change one word - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck my fist in her sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then we shared Biff's aids.

Change one word - Wiener Poopie - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck Titan's fist in her sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then we shared Biff's aids.

So when she stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then we shared Biff's aids.

Change one word - Wiener Poopie - 08-18-2008

So when she stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then they shared Biff's aids.

Change one word - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-18-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:So when she stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then they shared Biff's salami.

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then they shared Biff's salami

Change one word - peachs - 08-18-2008

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all bloody and then they shared Biff's salami.

Change one word - Mad Dog - 08-18-2008

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all bloody and then they bared Biff's salami.

Change one word - dingdongyo - 08-18-2008

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all bloody and then they bared Biff's salami.

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all bloody and then they bared her salami.

Change one word - Mad Dog - 08-19-2008

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter. Becky came out all wet and then they baredher salami.

Change one word - Titan! - 08-19-2008

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and bumpy, then they bared her salami.

Change one word - Rock Monster - 08-19-2008

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and hot, then they bared her salami.

Change one word - dino - 08-19-2008

So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and smelly, then they bared her salami.

Change one word - Biff - 08-19-2008

Titan ! Wrote:So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and bumpy, then they bared her salami.

Way to follow the game. It's not "add", it's "change one word".

Change one word - fistor!@# - 08-19-2008

So when they stuck Titan's camper in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and smelly, then they bared her salami.

"Smelly" shouldn't be in there because it was added.

So when they stuck Titan's camper in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they bared her schlong.

So when they stuck Titan's camper in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her schlong.

So when they stuck Titan's camper in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her kitty.

Change one word - Queenie - 08-19-2008

So when they stuck Titan's camper with Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her kitty.

So when they polluted Titan's camper with Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her kitty.

So when they polluted Titan's camper with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her kitty.

Change one word - airhornahole - 08-19-2008

So when they polluted Titan's camper with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.

So when they polluted Titan's mother with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.

Change one word - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-19-2008

So when they pooped Titan's mother with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.

So when they pooped Titan's ass with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.

So when they popped Titan's ass with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.