FBHW Forums
I'm here - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I'm here (/showthread.php?tid=1140)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm here - fustercluck - 08-18-2008

Fustercluck has entered the building.

I'm here - uhohspagettio - 08-18-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Fustercluck has entered the building.
And you started a thread to let us know. Thanks!!! >Sad

I'm here - Biff - 08-18-2008

Welcome aboard!

Thanks. Not trying to cause problems. I'll let others play that game. Just here to hang out and keep some people inline.

I'm here - potthole - 08-18-2008

Welcome, fustercluck! Thanks for the special message!

Didja get rained out on Saturday?

Nope. I think it's you. You are the rainmaker on the golf course. Scoot beat me by a stroke.

I'm here - potthole - 08-18-2008

Well, I've got that raincheck still, so looks like we'll have to find out for sure if it's me that brings the rain.

I'm here - Titan! - 08-18-2008

Cluster reminds me of Fistor

I'm here - Queenie - 08-18-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Cluster reminds me of Fistor

Wow you ascertained that in say 3-4 hours . . . you must have super secret powers like the ones you read about in your comic books. Pure genius. :Smile

Edit: Welcome aboard dude!!

Queenie Wrote:

Wow you ascertained that in say 3-4 hours . . . you must have super secret powers like the ones you read about in your comic books. Pure genius. :Smile

Actually I ascertained it in 3-4 minutes.

Thanks. - Should I be offended at the Fistor comment? If so, I'll crush some wolverine ass with Buckeye Love!

Well... It's not meant to be an insult, but I think once you get to know Fistee you'll definetly realize it's not a compliment.

Buckeye's like Wolverine ass don't they ?

I'm here - Rock Monster - 08-18-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Wow you ascertained that in say 3-4 hours . . . you must have super secret powers like the ones you read about in your comic books. Pure genius. :Smile

Actually I ascertained it in 3-4 minutes.

It just took him 3-4 hours to word it so that it sounded sophisticated.

Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Actually I ascertained it in 3-4 minutes.

It just took him 3-4 hours to word it so that it sounded sophisticated.

Bite me twice douche tard. I've only been on for 10 minutes

I'm here - sluttynurse - 08-18-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Thanks. - Should I be offended at the Fistor comment? If so, I'll crush some wolverine ass with Buckeye Love!

No, you shouldn't be offended. Fistor rules. Ask Biff.

I'm here - Biff - 08-18-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Well... It's not meant to be an insult, but I think once you get to know Fistee you'll definetly realize it's not a compliment.

Buckeye's like Wolverine ass don't they ?

I think most people here would consider it a compliment.

Fistor rules! Fistor rules!

sluttynurse Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Thanks. - Should I be offended at the Fistor comment? If so, I'll crush some wolverine ass with Buckeye Love!

No, you shouldn't be offended. Fistor rules. Ask Biff.

Nursey comes out for the new guy ? Awwwww, so that's what it takes ? Cause if so, I'll make a new account everyday

I'm here - Rock Monster - 08-18-2008

Yeah, I heard you f uckeye fans like to crush ass!

I'm here - peachs - 08-18-2008

YAY BUCKEYES!!!

even more YAY for HAWKEYES!!!

I'm here - fistor!@# - 08-18-2008

Nah. I'm pretty sweet.

Welcome aboard.

I'm here - plungerhand - 08-18-2008

Mancrush!!

Greetings Fuster!

I'm here - beckyp - 08-18-2008

hooray! a new friend! hiya buddy!

Hiya Becky!

I'm here - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-18-2008

you still get smite for not being a hot chick....

I'm here - boizalynne - 08-18-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you still get smite for not being a hot chick....
Where in the balls have you been?

I'm here - fustercluck - 08-19-2008

Day 2. I'm still here. Thanks for the welcome all.

I'm here - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-19-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Day 2. I'm still here. Thanks for the welcome all.

when are you leaving?

I'm here - Biff - 08-19-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Day 2. I'm still here. Thanks for the welcome all.

when are you leaving?

When he rides out of town on your mom.

Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:when are you leaving?

When he rides out of town on your mom.

my mom died while giving a kid 'horsey rides' :'(

Now that's some funny stuff right there ^^^^

You know, I've been here 2 days and all I see are shitty posts from Titan all over the board. I'm trying to do my research and not necropost, but all I see in EVERY thread are stupid comments from Titan. WTF?

I'm here - beckyp - 08-19-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:You know, I've been here 2 days and all I see are shitty posts from Titan all over the board. I'm trying to do my research and not necropost, but all I see in EVERY thread are stupid comments from Titan. WTF?

really? today all i see is Feltersnatch posting left and right. cuz he's a douche.

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:You know, I've been here 2 days and all I see are shitty posts from Titan all over the board. I'm trying to do my research and not necropost, but all I see in EVERY thread are stupid comments from Titan. WTF?

There are a few people that are just very assy for comedic reasons

the jury is still out on him though

I'm here - airhornahole - 08-19-2008

Jo Wrote:

really? today all i see is Feltersnatch posting left and right. cuz he's a douche.

And 34 posts in 2 days from the new guy. ;D

I'm here - Titan! - 08-19-2008

1st. I don't post in EVERY thread. There are a lot of threads here that I just don't give a shit about.

2nd, if you think my posts are shitty, feel free to not read them. It should be pretty easy, see that big blue M under my name ? I'm the only one here who uses that avatar, when you see it, just close your eyes and scroll down until my words are all gone.

Titan ! Wrote:

1st. I don't post in EVERY thread. There are a lot of threads here that I just don't give a shit about.

2nd, if you think my posts are shitty, feel free to not read them. It should be pretty easy, see that big blue M under my name ? I'm the only one here who uses that avatar, when you see it, just close your eyes and scroll down until my words are all gone.

Titan can I use these words and direct them to Ms. Sour Dough?

I'm here - ashleykme - 08-19-2008

GUYS, GIRLS... HOW CAN YOU ARGUE AT A TIME LIKE THIS........... FUSTERCLUCK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:1st. I don't post in EVERY thread. There are a lot of threads here that I just don't give a shit about.

Titan can I use these words and direct them to Ms. Sour Dough?

Copy and paste away homie.

ashleykme Wrote:GUYS, GIRLS... HOW CAN YOU ARGUE AT A TIME LIKE THIS........... FUSTERCLUCK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only about 5% sure of this, and I have no proof, but, I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say this.

Fistor, Fuster, Ashley, Ugly bitch and or possibly Becky might, just mayyyybe be the same person. (or at the very least not 5 sepaerate persons, or 5 people who do have multiple accounts)

Just a theory, please guys feel free to prove me wrong.

I'm here - potthole - 08-20-2008

They are seperate people. I can see the IP addresses from all members, and they don't match. No, I will not post them.