FBHW Forums
suggestions for the show - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: suggestions for the show (/showthread.php?tid=13)

suggestions for the show - dingdongyo - 06-18-2008

if i didn't make this, some other douche would have.

i want them to use the kurt busch freak dice for name that tune. roll it to decide how many seconds into the song to start playing it. i think that adds a different dimension.

that's it.

suggestions for the show - rodneyn - 06-18-2008

Why dont one of you go on a McDonalds or some other fatty fast food place Diet for a month..

suggestions for the show - analintruder - 06-18-2008

Stop playing Stump the Show!

suggestions for the show - thedude - 06-18-2008

Have Joe do the Santa has got the aids this year for a joe stunt. dress him up in a santa suit and have him sing that song from Tiny Tim

suggestions for the show - outkast1914 - 06-18-2008

Make Free Beer and Hot wings do something! They may have in the past, but they don't really do much now.

suggestions for the show - mr10homodance - 06-18-2008

bring back the what have you got to lose challenge.

suggestions for the show - jaimeinnash - 06-18-2008

have the interns do internviews with fans like the methflake truck driver

suggestions for the show - smedley - 06-18-2008

Nooo, Please no more intern-views. They're horrible!

suggestions for the show - minger - 06-18-2008

smedley Wrote:Nooo, Please no more intern-views. They're horrible!

yes i agree with that. LAME

suggestions for the show - Titan! - 06-18-2008

minger Wrote:

yes i agree with that. LAME

Eff you both ! Internviews are awesome.

MORE INTENVIEWS BITCHES !

rodneyn Wrote:Why dont one of you go on a McDonalds or some other fatty fast food place Diet for a month..

Yeah, that's a really original idea.

suggestions for the show - cchiles - 06-18-2008

I think they do too much of Name that Tune. Seriously, does that really need 3 segments? It is so boring for people who are listening. It sounds like it is only fun for them.

suggestions for the show - hotzester - 06-18-2008

Well said, Chris! I HATE NTT!

Chris Wrote:I think they do too much of Name that Tune. Seriously, does that really need 3 segments? It is so boring for people who are listening. It sounds like it is only fun for them.

I gotta agree, NTT is the first segment I would cut from the show

suggestions for the show - speedbump - 06-18-2008

That's kinda the point.

suggestions for the show - ibangzaneswife - 06-18-2008

outkast1914 Wrote:Make Free Beer and Hot wings do something! They may have in the past, but they don't really do much now.

I agree. those bits are what got me hooked on the show. Joe is too ready and willing these days. Dont get me wrong they are still hilarious, but his awkwardness always added that something special

suggestions for the show - youthpastor73 - 06-18-2008

suggestion: Pants free friday

suggestions for the show - residentialevil - 06-18-2008

I agree with Name That Tune. I don't think they should drop it but they need to rework it because
A) It does seem like it's more for them than the audience. In most cases the callers are merely an afterthought.

B) I don't really like that it's 3 segments, with 2 contestants per round unless you get 3 right. The 3 right seems a little high to me, and I don't like that the 3rd segment is longer than the first 2. It ends up feeling almost like 3 different segments.

I would cut the number of songs down and to about 12-14 and only have 2 rounds, and let the same callers play each round.

I also agree that FB and HW both need to do more stunt type things. Zane and Joe really carry the show in this regard.

suggestions for the show - outkast1914 - 06-19-2008

I don't think they should have a woman join full time, but I became interested in the chick who offered to be there intern and do Joe stunts with them.

She would only be on like once a week and her letter said she was hot. Why not give it a whirl? If she sucked, have her answer the damn phones and keep playing the "stupid slut" drop.