FBHW Forums
wednesday podcast - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Podcasting and other technical issues (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: wednesday podcast (/showthread.php?tid=1476)

wednesday podcast - fanoffbhw - 10-01-2008

Anyone else unable to get the podcast today? Did they say anything on the show?

wednesday podcast - madmatt - 10-01-2008

It wont load for me either.

wednesday podcast - hussywoman - 10-01-2008

I noticed the same thing, so I started listening live and they said Zane isn't in today. Maybe we'll get lucky and Joe will upload the podcast after the show.

wednesday podcast - born2bone - 10-01-2008

I thought it was because my subscription ran out, so i just purchased another one...damnt!

wednesday podcast - hussywoman - 10-01-2008

fyi - 1st segment for wednesday is up

wednesday podcast - theuninvited - 10-01-2008

yea but 1st segment is the flasback, which is usually the second!

oh lol this file named PC100101.mp3 is the first segment. must be what its named in their computer.

wednesday podcast - khef - 10-01-2008

Yeah I have 3 now. 2 first segments,and the 2nd one now. But I'm still 20.hrs behind. Doh!

wednesday podcast - smwoodcrafts - 10-01-2008

I did the same thing. I don't get in to work until later on in the show. That's when I download and listen while I work. I didn't hear that Zane wasn't in. I guess I was spoiled that I could get the show while the show was still on. Get better Zane....please!

smwoodcrafts

Brian Wrote:I thought it was because my subscription ran out, so i just purchased another one...damnt!

wednesday podcast - smwoodcrafts - 10-01-2008

I can't believe this. Zane is out and the podcast goes to hell. I only got the first 2 segments. Come on guys, get it together.

wednesday podcast - 0rz0ski - 10-01-2008

Joe! Don't give up! We believe in you! You can get the podcast working!

I already am getting withdrawal shakes...

wednesday podcast - mayorofawesometown - 10-01-2008

Who is "we?" The last time Joe had to upload the podcast he Effed it up.

Although it's late we do have the first two segments... I guess I'll be VERY cautiously optimistifishy smelling tacoil Joe screws it up again.

Then I'll just weep in the fetal position.

Oh man, I see what's wrong with it. The XML isn't updated. If you go directly to the file links, and change what number they are, you can get them.

For example

PODCASTWEBSITE/PC100103.mp3, that is the 3rd segment.

NICE. Much appreciated.

wednesday podcast - Queenie - 10-01-2008

mayorofawesometown Wrote:Who is "we?" The last time Joe had to upload the podcast he effed it up.

Although it's late we do have the first two segments... I guess I'll be VERY cautiously optimistifishy smelling tacoil Joe screws it up again.

You typed "c u n t i l" instead of until . . . it made a new word!! HA!!

There's automatic word censoring on this forum software? Sweet. I didn't think it had it.

Queenie Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Who is "we?" The last time Joe had to upload the podcast he effed it up.

You typed "c u n t i l" instead of until . . . it made a new word!! HA!!

Nice. I plan to use "optimistifishy" more in my daily life.

wednesday podcast - potthole - 10-01-2008

0rz0ski Wrote:There's automatic word censoring on this forum software? Sweet. I didn't think it had it.

We've got a list of certain words that'll get automatically censored. It's not super extensive, but there are a few.

wednesday podcast - moobsminger - 10-01-2008

Can I say "caulk" if I'm talking with a Long Island accent, such as, "Ew! Gross! I gawt yeh caulk in my mouth?"

*Sign* nevermind... I suck... I'm moobs minger. Sad