FBHW Forums
WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Grand Rapids/West Michigan Local (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Thread: WGRD Grand Rapids Thread (/showthread.php?tid=157)

Pages: 1 2

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - upperdecker - 06-19-2008

Whad up Fellow GR listeners! This thread is for Grand Rapids only!

Where have you seen the guys around town? What citys do they all live in?

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - blakjustn3 - 06-19-2008

has anyone ever done those game shows that the guys do from time to time where you have to buy tickets to participate?

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - turkeyface - 06-19-2008

Rampage games, go cart racing, easter egg hunt.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - cchiles - 06-19-2008

I did a game show before. I really blacked out hard. Don't remember much.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - lucygr - 06-19-2008

I've been to the last two game shows that had and they are really fun. It's cool to see them on stage and basically giving a live, uncensored version of the radio show.

I saw Zane at a park in Jenison a couple weeks ago

I hope they have another game show soon so I can go. Anybody hear of one coming up?

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - derek - 06-19-2008

I saw them at Extreme Car Audio last Saturday

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - kate - 06-19-2008

Upper Decker Wrote:Where have you seen the guys around town? What citys do they all live in?

I think one of them lives in Kentwood, he mentioned bikeriding down 52'd street to 64th Street, which is in Kentwood. There is a bike trail called the Rails to Trails which runs through Kentwood and goes fairly far.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - phoenix - 06-19-2008

I listen every day from 6:30 to 10:30 (or so) from good old Grand Rapids, MI at Weller Truck Part alone with EVERYONE else there. Producer Josh (WLHT 95.7) and I had Season tickets to the Rampage this season and saw them every time they were there. ;D

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - potthole - 06-19-2008

Ran into Zane at a Whitecaps game in '06. His wife was up getting food with his kids, so he let me sit down and chat for awhile.

I thinks Hotwings lives around Ada or Cascade, and I saw zane riding his scooter around baldwin street

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - potthole - 06-19-2008

I would request that we not give too many specifics on where the guys live.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - Biff - 06-20-2008

youthpastor73 Wrote:Zane lives in *******...goes to the catholic church on ******* (it's the only catholic church around I think)

This is TMI. Please respect their privacy.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - buryman - 06-20-2008

Funny story about Zane - 4th of July 2006 FB&HW was there doing some game show for the crowd and before the show Zane was running around with his kids. It was funny to see him parent his children, FB&HW got on the mic and Zane was like shit, we're on. Ran with one kid under his arm, dragging another one towards to stage. The older kid was in charge of grabbing one of the littler ones and didn't. zane had to run back and grab that one too then run off back towards the stage. It was classic, he was handling them like luggage.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - youthpastor73 - 06-20-2008

my bad... caught up in the moment... mob mentality & all that...

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - derek - 06-20-2008

it's all good

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - deuchebag - 06-22-2008

Hey everyone, What are the gameshow's like? What do you have to do?

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - bluehawaiisurfer - 06-22-2008

Saw Zane at a Griffins game this year. It's my goal to make it out to a remote this year and meet them.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - upperdecker - 06-22-2008

Im going to try to make it to the next game show. I hear everyone get drunk (besides Zane) and haves a great time!

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - potthole - 06-22-2008

One of my coworkers went to the first gameshow they did. He said that FB and HW both looked like they had a few too many.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - blakjustn3 - 06-24-2008

Is there one coming up anytime soon that they have announced? All this talk about them makes me want to go!

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - derek - 06-24-2008

Upper Decker Wrote:Im going to try to make it to the next game show. I hear everyone get drunk (besides Zane) and haves a great time!

Why doesn't Zane get drunk?

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - Biff - 06-24-2008

Derek Wrote:
Upper Decker Wrote:Im going to try to make it to the next game show. I hear everyone get drunk (besides Zane) and haves a great time!

Why doesn't Zane get drunk?

He's a recovering alcoholic. He's been sober for years. It was apparently quite a problem and a good part of how he earned his rage reputation.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - derek - 06-24-2008

Admin Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Why doesn't Zane get drunk?

He's a recovering alcoholic. He's been sober for years. It was apparently quite a problem and a good part of how he earned his rage reputation.

Very good for him then

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - Biff - 06-24-2008

Derek Wrote:Very good for him then

[Hank Hill drop] Good for you. [/drop]

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - vsangelchick - 06-24-2008

I think I'll go next time they have a gameshow....just gotta get me a team who knows as much worthless trivia as I do...

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - toddlerfundler - 06-25-2008

We should get a forum degenerate team together.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - vsangelchick - 06-25-2008

Heck yeah....I'm in....as long as I make sure I've got the day off....

So, you have to get away from the underwear, to hang out with a bunch of asses.

Is that an upgrade?

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - derek - 06-25-2008

Ahahahaha

(I had nothing useful to say here)

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - smarterthanhw - 06-25-2008

Wow...that's messed up. FB&HW are talking about this thread on air right as I'm reading it!

Anyway, did anyone else hear Zane do the "SHUT THE F*$% UP!!!" drop during the promo for Spud? Hilarious!!!

Also, count me in for a message board ThinkFast team for the next game show. I'm the guy who wants a showdown with smarty pants Hot Wings.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - Philly Mike - 06-25-2008

lol that was great, right as spud started speaking.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - Biff - 06-25-2008

I'm all for assembling teams for the next challenge. I'd like to see the four mods on a team. Potthole is a bright guy. Derek and Dino seem to have their wits about them. I'm a Effing moron but I can yell insults.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - Biff - 06-25-2008

smarterthanhw Wrote:Anyway, did anyone else hear Zane do the "SHUT THE F*$% UP!!!" drop during the promo for Spud? Hilarious!!!

That was hilarious!

Who would hold the remote on the mod team? I think Derek would be the top and the rest of you would be bottoms. Do you sguys all know each orther? How did you get the shit job of watching the degenerate forum boards?

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - dino - 06-25-2008

Admin Wrote:I'm all for assembling teams for the next challenge. I'd like to see the four mods on a team. Potthole is a bright guy. Derek and Dino seem to have their wits about them. I'm a effing moron but I can yell insults.

Count me in. I'll be as smart as you want me to be as long as I can drink some beer.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - potthole - 06-25-2008

Admin Wrote:I'm all for assembling teams for the next challenge. I'd like to see the four mods on a team. Potthole is a bright guy. Derek and Dino seem to have their wits about them. I'm a effing moron but I can yell insults.

I'd be all over that like flies on two day old roadkill.

WGRD Grand Rapids Thread - derek - 06-25-2008

dino Wrote:

Count me in. I'll be as smart as you want me to be as long as I can drink some beer.

I'm game too!

Oh and that drop during spud was awesome