FBHW Forums
Post Election Problems? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: The Touchy Subject Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Post Election Problems? (/showthread.php?tid=1656)

Pages: 1 2

Post Election Problems? - sunshyne - 10-22-2008

Do you wonder if there will be any major problems (i.e. Riots, Protests, scandals, attacks) after the new president is elected? It doesn't matter who's wins, there are aggrivators on both Republican and Democrat. I bring this up because a republican campaign headquarters had a brick thrown through it, and was thinking maybe it was a small scale of whats to come.

Post Election Problems? - Biff - 10-22-2008

Do you really think people will riot if McCain loses?

Post Election Problems? - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-22-2008

I will.....

but in my little town they're use to seeing me run down the road screaming....either on my way to a house fire or the bar

Post Election Problems? - airhornahole - 10-22-2008

The only rioting I see happening is if McCain wins. The liberal hippies will riot over anything. Well, they will say it was a peaceful protest so they can garner more attention when they are arrested for being stupid.

airhornahole Wrote:The only rioting I see happening is if McCain wins. The liberal hippies will riot over anything. Well, they will say it was a peaceful protest so they can garner more attention when they are arrested for being stupid.

no, they'll all move to Canada just like Alec Baldwin did when Bush was elected.....

Post Election Problems? - Biff - 10-22-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:The only rioting I see happening is if McCain wins. The liberal hippies will riot over anything. Well, they will say it was a peaceful protest so they can garner more attention when they are arrested for being stupid.

no, they'll all move to Canada just like Alec Baldwin did when Bush was elected.....

exalt!

Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:no, they'll all move to Canada just like Alec Baldwin did when Bush was elected.....

exalt!

you too broham...

Tongue

Post Election Problems? - fustercluck - 10-22-2008

The scary thing is if Obama is elected, who's to say some stupid hard core racist hick isn't going to try and make themselves famous by taking shots at him. There are some crazy people in this world that will not stand for a black man to become president.

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:The scary thing is if Obama is elected, who's to say some stupid hard core racist hick isn't going to try and make themselves famous by taking shots at him. There are some crazy people in this world that will not stand for a black man to become president.

i can see this happening actually. A lot of southrne hillbillies left...hell even northern hicks

Post Election Problems? - beckyp - 10-22-2008

when Obama wins, i'm going to get on here and rub it in everybody's face, thus starting a messageboard riot. Tongue

Jo Wrote:when Obama wins, i'm going to get on here and rub it in everybody's face, thus starting a messageboard riot. Tongue

I will poop on your doorstep

and then set it on fire

Post Election Problems? - plungerhand - 10-22-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:The scary thing is if Obama is elected, who's to say some stupid hard core racist hick isn't going to try and make themselves famous by taking shots at him. There are some crazy people in this world that will not stand for a black man to become president.

Which one is black again?

Post Election Problems? - Rock Monster - 10-22-2008

Jo Wrote:when Obama wins, i'm going to get on here and rub it in everybody's face, thus starting a messageboard riot. Tongue

Eff that... Nader's running away with it!

Post Election Problems? - beckyp - 10-22-2008

and then set it on fire

you and everyone on this board will be doing that. buncha lousy republicans Tongue

maybe if i wear a Reagan mask, you'd not poop and instead worship me like a god.

Post Election Problems? - Queenie - 10-22-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:There are some crazy people in this world that will not stand for a black man to become president.

Obama isn't black, so we don't have to worry about that! Big Grin

Disclaimer: I don't actually believe the foregoing statement.

Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I will poop on your doorstep

and then set it on fire

you and everyone on this board will be doing that. buncha lousy republicans Tongue

maybe if i wear a Reagan mask, you'd not poop and instead worship me like a god.

Republican?

no I just think you deserve someone pooping on your doorstep.

I'll Poo Poo Picasso "never bitching member of the week"

Post Election Problems? - Rock Monster - 10-22-2008

Queenie Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:There are some crazy people in this world that will not stand for a black man to become president.

Obama isn't black, so we don't have to worry about that! Big Grin

I've heard he's a Muslum.

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Obama isn't black, so we don't have to worry about that! Big Grin

I've heard he's a Muslum.

Arab Muslim slave owner

Post Election Problems? - airhornahole - 10-22-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Obama isn't black, so we don't have to worry about that! Big Grin

I've heard he's a Muslum Terrorist.

There fixed. Big Grin

Post Election Problems? - fustercluck - 10-22-2008

He's not like the other presidents on the dollar bill......

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:He's not like the other presidents on the dollar bill......

you mean...dead?

Post Election Problems? - fistor!@# - 10-22-2008

airhornahole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I've heard he's a Muslum Terrorist.

There fixed. Big Grin

Trying to find the humor in that.

Unsuccessfully.

Post Election Problems? - potthole - 10-22-2008

I think that if Obama loses, you'll see a big odeal made out of it by the Democrats, ala 2000.

Don't really expect any realistic threat to his safety if he wins, but I'm sure there will be some crazy hate mail and stuff like that coming to the White House.

Post Election Problems? - Allyson - 10-22-2008

I am afraid Obama will be assassinated by a crazy white supremest, thus creating riots of attacks against whites.

Post Election Problems? - fistor!@# - 10-23-2008

I think you people are not giving the Secret Service enough credit.

Also, when is the last time a White Supremacist group has ever been heard from, due to acts of violence against minorities?

Post Election Problems? - potthole - 10-23-2008

Fistor Wrote:Also, when is the last time a White Supremacist group has ever been heard from, due to acts of violence against minorities?

End of season 1, start of season 2 of The West Wing! :Smile

Post Election Problems? - sunshyne - 10-23-2008

I think that its not really our own country we will have to worry about, it would be a perfect opportunity for terrorist to cause unrest in our already strained country. Like Biden said, "mark my words, if Obama gets elected there will be trouble in the first six months..." or something like that.

Post Election Problems? - landmammaldolphin - 10-23-2008

and then set it on fire

It would be ironic if she called the fire department and somehow through that same irony you made the call to put it out! Big Grin

Post Election Problems? - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-23-2008

landmammaldolphin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I will poop on your doorstep

and then set it on fire

It would be ironic if she called the fire department and somehow through that same irony you made the call to put it out! Big Grin

???

I do work with shit in my day job too....

Post Election Problems? - spoonman - 10-23-2008

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/10/23/shifting_gears_obama_meets_foreign_policy_advisers/

Quote:Biden caused a stir by telling campaign donors in Seattle, "We're going to face a major international challenge, 'cause they're going to want to test him, just like they did John Kennedy . . . and they're going to find out this guy's got steel in his spine."

Biden pretty much sums it up when he said that they, meaning terrorist groups, are going to test Obama's pacifist stance.

Post Election Problems? - fistor!@# - 10-24-2008

spoonman Wrote:Biden pretty much sums it up when he said that they, meaning terrorist groups, are going to test Obama's pacifist stance.

1. You have no idea what he meant.

2. Biden was babbling, going off the cuff.

Either way, he said Obama would meet the challenge if/when it happens and show that he has "steel in his spine".

Post Election Problems? - motorboatking - 10-24-2008

Are you saying that they aren't saying what they mean?

Post Election Problems? - airhornahole - 10-24-2008

Fistor Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:There fixed. Big Grin

Trying to find the humor in that.

Unsuccessfully.

I was poking fun at the idiots who make the leap from former Muslim with the middle name Hussein immediately to Terrorist.

motorboatking Wrote:Are you saying that they aren't saying what they mean?

I'm saying no one knows what Biden meant by a "major international incident". Everyone's just assuming he means we'll get hit with another 9/11, but we really have no idea what he meant.

airhornahole Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Trying to find the humor in that.

Unsuccessfully.

I was poking fun at the idiots who make the leap from former Muslim with the middle name Hussein immediately to Terrorist.

Ah, sorry. That one flew right over my head.

Post Election Problems? - airhornahole - 10-24-2008

In my opinion, the perception of who is in office has the greatest effect on the country. I have stated before that you can not determine who will be a good President. You can only grade them on the job they did pushing their ideas through the rest of the clowns in Washington and if those ideas worked.

I just hope the economy improves after this election is done. I would like to retire someday.

airhornahole Wrote:In my opinion, the perception of who is in office has the greatest effect on the country. I have stated before that you can not determine who will be a good President. You can only grade them on the job they did pushing their ideas through the rest of the clowns in Washington and if those ideas worked.

To this end, I see Obama being a much more unifying force as a president than McCain, who is widely known to have a pretty legendary temper.

Post Election Problems? - Biff - 10-24-2008

Mavericky McMaverick has a temper? He hides it so well!

[Image: john-mccain-growling.jpg]

Admin Wrote:Mavericky McMaverick has a temper? He hides it so well!

[Image: john-mccain-growling.jpg]

That's actually him smiling, I believe.

Post Election Problems? - Biff - 10-24-2008

Looks like the Metamucil didn't work.