FBHW Forums
What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What do you do that's not necessarily gay? (/showthread.php?tid=1925)

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - -Jiggy- - 11-23-2008

Is there something you do that would not be necessarily gay but people might wonder...? I'm a 26 year old married guy who usually goes for action movies and I like watching Family Guy, The Office, King of Queens. However I have a huge guilty pleasure. I like watching Nickelodeon. I don't watch it all the time but if I see Spongebob or Drake and Josh I always stop. I actually think I would consider getting Drake and Josh on a DVD set. Is that weird or what?

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - linzi - 11-24-2008

??? I can understand Spongebob but Drake and Josh.....how high are you when you watch that? j/k

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - -Jiggy- - 11-24-2008

I hated it at first. My wife would get bored and turn it on after awhile I started finding it actually really funny. I've actually started tuning into alot of those shows just to see if it's a genre I actually like or if it's just D and J. I've watched iCarly, Raven, Hannah Montana and have come to the conclusion (thank God) that I do not usually like those shows just D and J (and not high). Although I have memories of high school, Spongebob and maybe some paraphernalia. =)

Nickelodeon is always on at my house...I have 2 girls....and Spongebob is the only one I can tolerate. I used to watch The Rugrats when I was in high school. Do you remember that old old show You Can't Do That On Television? I watched the hell out of that when I was little.

Hell yeah I remember that. That's where the slime originated from. I went on YouTube maybe a year ago and was trying to find old clips from that show. Rugrats came out I think when I was 3rd or 4th grade and so I watched that, Doug and Ren and Stimpy. I also liked Rocko's Modern Life.

Good God man I feel old. (sounding like an old lady) That's back in the days when they knew how to make good cartoons.....

Ren and Stimpy ruled.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - Allyson - 11-24-2008

I hit on Becky.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - beckyp - 11-24-2008

Allyson Wrote:I hit on Becky.

that.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - fetusfacedwindbag - 11-24-2008

Yeah. I've been most likely to be gay in my group of friends for a while unfortunately. However, fortunately for me, I ALWAYS had the either most or best looking women, so I never cared.

1. I like to dress nice - but not metrosexual....just very conservative generally.
2. I can decorate well - What can I say, I've always wanted my place to look nice when people come there.
3. In high school, I had a tongue ring.

Yep.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - Howie Feltersnatch - 11-24-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Yeah.

Yep.

If a girl has her tongue pierced, she'll probably suck your D
If a guy has his tongue pierced, he'll probably suck your D

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - fetusfacedwindbag - 11-24-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Yep.

Hey Chris! How've you been!

PS I can't tell you just HOW MANY times I heard that. Lol!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Yep.

Never heard this before but the one good friend I had in high school who had his tongue pierced...def we wondered about him sometimes.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - Mad Dog - 11-24-2008

I shave my balls.... oops wrong thread!!

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - fustercluck - 11-24-2008

I enjoyed the Ultra channel when it was on which was a fashion thingy. Watching the runway and looking at fashion is pretty cool (and you can see some hot chicks!)

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:(and you can see some hot chicks!)
Perfectly acceptable. This same defense can be used for womens figure skating.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - zetsyuk - 11-24-2008

I went bowling with a group of gay guys once from my work. Then to a gay bar.

I wouldn't recommend it.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - potthole - 11-24-2008

I watch both figure skating and Gilmore Girls... and I like them.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - pgun3 - 11-26-2008

make lesbian comments to my friends

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - Allyson - 11-26-2008

I visit the nude beach.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - fetusfacedwindbag - 11-26-2008

Allyson Wrote:I visit the nude beach.

tell me what day, what time, and what beach....I'm there..... :o

iwillprobablyjuststayinnashville...idon'thavethetimetobeaperv

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - LimpBagel - 11-27-2008

I'm religious about keeping my fingernails as short as possible. If I can see or feel any white portion at the end it's getting cut.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - shaun - 11-28-2008

I am a pro at using foils to color hair. I just did my gf's hair a few days ago, you can see it on the post a pic of yourself thread (peachs). Never had any formal training or anything, just used to live with a professional stylist and she made me do hers all the damn time.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - -Jiggy- - 11-28-2008

On another note my wife always takes me shopping for clothes with her because according to her I have a "great sense of style". I went to buy some ties a few months back and I think I drove the salesman insane. I stayed in the store for about 30-45 mins just trying to find the "right" ones.

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - jaydethespaz - 11-28-2008

Jiggy Wrote:Hell yeah I remember that. That's where the slime originated from. I went on YouTube maybe a year ago and was trying to find old clips from that show. Rugrats came out I think when I was 3rd or 4th grade and so I watched that, Doug and Ren and Stimpy. I also liked Rocko's Modern Life.

All those rocked! what happened to good t.v?

What do you do that's not necessarily gay? - moobsminger - 11-28-2008

One time back in high school, I went to Steak 'n' Shake with a couple of my friends and made the mistake of ordering a peach milkshake. Every time I took a sip, they would utter things like "fag!" "homo!" "gay!" and "queer!" I think our waitress was laughing at me back in the kitchen. *sigh* - didn't make that mistake again.