FBHW Forums
Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sick Teen Elderly face sitters (/showthread.php?tid=2006)

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - drunkenmom - 12-03-2008

Where are the pics?

joe said he would put it up yesterday but that was when the website was on the fritz.

anyone have any leads?

nvm found it ;P

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=530850

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - dingdongyo - 12-03-2008

here too, different picture of one of them:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1202081minn1.html

gracias ;D

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - Mad Dog - 12-03-2008

Wow. Smokin Hot mean girls. Are alot of hot girls this mean?

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-03-2008

Mean+Hot=Becky....?

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - born2bone - 12-03-2008

WOW...They could sit on my face ANY day!

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - smokejacklandslide - 12-03-2008

brings me back...not the abuse part... but the hot chicks working at a nursing home part...almost used to give me a reason to put that shitty ass apron on...

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - medicron - 12-03-2008

hot chicks at nursing home, i would love to see that. Did not think there was such a thing

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - professorpinasheep - 12-03-2008

Completely off-topic, but drunkenmom, that avatar makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. Big Grin

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - dingdongyo - 12-03-2008

Brian Wrote:WOW...They could sit on my face ANY day!
how about putting a finger in you? they did that, too.

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - sinisterminister - 12-04-2008

they had a story on the today show about it...today, obviously...for some reason, they didn't mention the genital rubbing.

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - mcnastie - 12-04-2008

Packing up and moving to Minnesota.

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - crimsonrozez - 12-04-2008

i know one of them... lol shez crazy

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - plumpenut - 12-04-2008

mcnastie Wrote:Packing up and moving to Minnesota.

come on over! we're happy to have you

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - dino - 12-04-2008

crimsonrozez Wrote:i know one of them... lol shez crazy
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there.....You know "one of them"?

You might be a wealth of info......and board code states that you must share the info. (Nutin' specific mind you but details are good) Sorry but board code is board code.

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - Mad Dog - 12-04-2008

dino Wrote:
crimsonrozez Wrote:i know one of them... lol shez crazy
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there.....You know "one of them"?

You might be a wealth of info......and board code states that you must share the info. (Nutin' specific mind you but details are good) Sorry but board code is board code.

Ya, come on, spill the beans!!

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - potthole - 12-05-2008

I call bluff on crimson.

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - lurkingfinger - 12-05-2008

yup they are hot, but they were probably not making the old people happy but teasing them saying stuff like "don't you wish you could still get it up for this" etc. I had a grandfather who had Alzheimers and wouldn't care if some young nurse gave him some action, but if one of them effed with him because of his illness, well then I would be pissed. Even though the patients are losing their minds...they know it, hate it and are sad and ashamed of it. Sucks to watch them lose their minds and have that look on their face like"oh my God...I'm losing my effing mind!"

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - crimsonrozez - 12-09-2008

ok now this is gonna make me sound like im bluffing... lol but im not... i met one of em at this convention thingy i went to... lol in Rodchester... (i live in MN) so neway hung out for like 4 hours n moved on... so i guess i dont reely "know" her... but enuf for me... lol

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - -Jiggy- - 12-09-2008

lol..no it doesn't sound like you're...lol lying! lol! Why would you make up a story...lol.. about knowing a ...lol nobobdy. lol. lol.

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - dino - 12-10-2008

crimsonrozez Wrote:ok now this is gonna make me sound like im bluffing... lol but im not... i met one of em at this convention thingy i went to... lol in Rodchester... (i live in MN) so neway hung out for like 4 hours n moved on... so i guess i dont reely "know" her... but enuf for me... lol

ohhh....Lol....yeah....lol.......rodchester.....whew.....yeah....nuf 4 u from minnesota......your computer says different though.....your web spaces says sumthin else......lol.....ouch!!!....nor more lol......my side's sore.....

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - crimsonrozez - 12-12-2008

my web site says different? huh? ??? what r u talking about...? n y would i make such a story up? noone knows who i am, so how would i gain from making this up? This message board isnt that big of a deal to cause me any satisfaction in becoming popular or "famous" upon it... i wuz simply giving my rather un-educated opinion on the matter... lol Big Grin

Sick Teen Elderly face sitters - potthole - 12-13-2008

crimsonrozez Wrote:my web site says different? huh? ??? what r u talking about...? n y would i make such a story up? noone knows who i am, so how would i gain from making this up? This message board isnt that big of a deal to cause me any satisfaction in becoming popular or "famous" upon it... i wuz simply giving my rather un-educated opinion on the matter... lol Big Grin

Well, at least there's one statement in there that I completely agree with. Wink