FBHW Forums
Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Waaaaaaabulance Drivers (/showthread.php?tid=2010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - Queenie - 12-03-2008

Not to take anything away these fine men and women who provide such a necessary service, but the guy who sent the email needs to grow a bit thicker skin.

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - sunshyne - 12-03-2008

I missed it, what was he whining about?

The email today was about them ragging Ron the Ambulance Driver yesterday. He was being a douche and you know how the guys love ragging douchebags!!

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - skc7280 - 12-03-2008

OMG! What a bunch of crap. They have had a lot of crybabies via email today!!

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - linzi - 12-03-2008

/drop/ WHAAAAA I'm sad about stuff!!!!/drop/

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - Biff - 12-03-2008

Yesterday, after WHWT, I sent them the following e-mail:

Dear Hot Wings,

PARKER LEWIS DIDN'T SAY "NO PROBLEM" HE SAID "NOT A PROBLEM".

GET IT STRAIGHT!!

SIGNED,

RON THE EffTARD AMBULANCE DRIVER

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - medicron - 12-03-2008

to everyone they can bite me

no body understands that i was having fun w/ the guys, get it straight. I know zane was not bashing paramedics. i was just giving them something to talk about.

medicron Wrote:no body understands that i was having fun w/ the guys, get it straight. I know zane was not bashing paramedics. i was just giving them something to talk about.

So that was your email they read this morning?

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - Biff - 12-03-2008

Queenie Wrote:
medicron Wrote:no body understands that i was having fun w/ the guys, get it straight. I know zane was not bashing paramedics. i was just giving them something to talk about.

So that was your email they read this morning?

No, he is Ron the efftard Ambulance Driver from yesterday.

They were having fun with you and apparrently offended some other EMT/Ambulance drivers.

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - potthole - 12-03-2008

Looks like spelling wasn't something you learned in your two years of driving school. Wink

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - dino - 12-03-2008

KYweedgrl Wrote:
They were having fun with you and apparrently offended some other EMT/Ambulance drivers.
Yeah. My sister is a paramedic and when she was certified she's get a bit irked when I told people she was an EMT and didn't correctly say paramedic Undecided. Some are sensitive types I guess! Some really good people though. There's an expo in GR that a bunch of EMT/Paramedics go to every year and I've met a bunch of them there and I'm glad they're the ones hauling my ass outta trouble!

boy no one mis spells ever. you ever try to read a doctors writing.

i emailed zane today, and i think i pissed him off. hopefully, he has a sense of humor about it.

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - 0rz0ski - 12-03-2008

You know Ron, I think I'm beginning to like your style.

the guy from this morning, wasnt he from Tn. we seemed to take all of this way out of context

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - potthole - 12-03-2008

medicron Wrote:boy no one mis spells ever. you ever try to read a doctors writing.

Daily, I work for a cardiologist. The handwriting might be sloppy, but simple words are spelled properly.

I know a bunch of Paramedics/EMTs. They don't get upset if someone calls them something other than EMTs. Now the cops around here are something else all together. Total A-Holes.

medicron Wrote:boy no one mis spells ever. you ever try to read a doctors writing.

No. Never!! Wink

0rz0ski Wrote:You know Ron, I think I'm beginning to like your style.
Don't know about the style but I like the avatar.

people need to relax and enjoy the show. i was glad to give the guys all that material yesterday. My partner and I were laughing our asses off all day about it. I got home and my wife who is a dispatcher for e.m.s. said she heard it and could not stop laughing. that is what it is all about.

okay someone tell me how, and who added that ambulance and my name. that is cool. how can you do that.

medicron Wrote:okay someone tell me how, and who added that ambulance and my name. that is cool. how can you do that.
It's a secret. We could tell ya but we'd then have to ban ya.

boy dino dont like playing w/ others. he would be a good dj

Magic! The Forum Gods did it. They have bequeathed you with power, MedicRon. Bear it well....

and what power might that be.

The power of Fancy Red Title, and Awesome Avatar. Not all of us get that.

and who could have done that. it sure was not the e.m.s. gods

didnt think that when i emailed in yesterday, that all of this would have started. by the way how do i get one of those fancy stars. ya know us ambulance drivers are all about the credits we can get.

The more posts you make, the more stars you get. You have to have quite a few before you get them (sorry, I don't know the exact number). The posts in the "Games" topic do not count towards the total.

well just ask zane, i can type with the best of them. maybe not spelled right all the time. big hands some keys.

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - plungerhand - 12-03-2008

medicron Wrote:didnt think that when i emailed in yesterday, that all of this would have started. by the way how do i get one of those fancy stars. ya know us ambulance drivers are all about the credits we can get.

Only the coolest of the cool have a star...

i guess i will have to be happy driving around in my ambulance and just saving lives. Damn where is the humanity

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-03-2008

jus' P Wrote:Only the coolest of the cool have hearts...

fixed

You have received a major "star" by getting a custom title, which in turn took the place of your normal stars. But if you insist on having your stars back, it could probably be arranged . . .

Hey Mods, any chance we can have MedicRon have Red Crosses under his name?

nope i am fine with what ever the fbhw gods give me. it is my pleasure to bring a laugh to everyone.

Waaaaaaabulance Drivers - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-03-2008

[Image: EMT_round.gif]

[Image: waaambulance.jpg]