FBHW Forums
Need Zane's help - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Need Zane's help (/showthread.php?tid=2411)

Need Zane's help - bubbles - 02-06-2009

So apparently, according to Hot Wings, Zane has the capability to make women not talk when he listens. ??? Thank you for this wonderful insight Hot Wings, it was mentioned this morning after the recap of you guys prattling to keep your jobs in the 7-8 o'clock hour. I damn near spit coffee across the shop when I heard it. Keep up the good work. Love the show

Need Zane's help - jg24 - 02-06-2009

It was Free Beer, not Hot Wings. And many people caught it and e-mailed as they said 10 minutes later.

Need Zane's help - xxxredeye - 02-06-2009

Wow, way to keep on top of things! No one else posted this same conversation about 2 hours ago... no one at all!

Need Zane's help - evangperry - 02-06-2009

Aww, and that was his first post. Hes now scared off of the boards forever. Sad

Need Zane's help - Queenie - 02-06-2009

evangperry Wrote:Aww, and that was his first post. Hes now scared off of the boards forever. Sad

The key here being he=bubbles . . . ???

soundslikeagay

Need Zane's help - jamesjadams82 - 02-06-2009

bubbles needs to learn the same lesson i did yesterday... sometimes its better(and less painful) just to shut your mouth....

Need Zane's help - Queenie - 02-06-2009

meathead Wrote:bubbles needs to learn the same lesson i did yesterday... sometimes its better(and less painful) just to shut your mouth....

+1

Need Zane's help - jamesjadams82 - 02-06-2009

kissing as will get you everywhere..... Big Grin

Need Zane's help - alpacafarmer - 02-08-2009

Queenie Wrote:
meathead Wrote:bubbles needs to learn the same lesson i did yesterday... sometimes its better(and less painful) just to shut your mouth....

+1

im pretty sure if "bubbles" shuts his mouth it will be much, much more painfull...... BBBUUUUTTTTTSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

Need Zane's help - dumberthanzane - 02-10-2009

Oh, and some say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. So, what about Zane? Do you think he can learn anything?

Need Zane's help - xxxredeye - 02-10-2009

dumberthanzane Wrote:Oh, and some say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. So, what about Zane? Do you think he can learn anything?

I hate you.

Now don't be a hater Pinkeye

Need Zane's help - xxxredeye - 02-10-2009

I'm serious, I hate you and wish bad things upon you!

Well, I don't hate the haters

Need Zane's help - Queenie - 02-11-2009

Play nicely children. :Smile

Need Zane's help - dumberthanzane - 02-11-2009

Are you going to spank me if I don't Queenie?

Need Zane's help - -Jiggy- - 02-11-2009

dumberthanzane Wrote:Are you going to spank me if I don't Queenie?
:o

Need Zane's help - beckyp - 02-12-2009

dumberthanzane Wrote:Are you going to spank me if I don't Queenie?

sluttynurse, where ya been?????!!!!!!

Need Zane's help - dumberthanzane - 02-17-2009

Everyone needs a slutty nurse