FBHW Forums
Masturbation - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: The Touchy Subject Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Masturbation (/showthread.php?tid=2503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Masturbation - Rock Monster - 02-17-2009

Time to move this over here...

Masturbation - krystal - 02-17-2009

Because sometimes, you just gotta take care of yourself.

For those that vote yes, please explain why you think so.

Masturbation - boizalynne - 02-17-2009

Completely healthy... except I do get pissed at my husband when I find out he just did it himself rather than coming to me... it makes me feel inadequate... but that may just be a complex I have...

Masturbation - Allyson - 02-17-2009

I see where he's coming from. It is absolutely disgusting to indulge in your desires and make yourself feel good while not harming anyone else. Sickening.

It would be much better to get married at 16, and have lots of sex and never use protection and have 20 babies that live off church money. Obviously.

Masturbation - doktor - 02-17-2009

Way to twist things around, clever girl.

Doktor,

you claim that you have never masturbated because you think that it is a sin. Does that mean that you have never:

Thought about a naked girl (lust)
Ate at an all you can eat buffet (gluttony)
Played the lotto (greed)
Been Depressed (sloth)
Been angry at someone (wrath)
Been jealous of a friends new car (envy)
Tried to be the best looking person in the room, by dressing up or whatever (pride)

You're going to hell.

Wiki 7 Deadly sins

Masturbation - -Jiggy- - 02-17-2009

I agree with RM (I think he said it) the actual act of masturbation is not a sin it is the lust. When you lust you are in a sense worshiping someone or something other than God.

Masturbation - renegade - 02-17-2009

Good answer jiggy.

So, if you have a NARB, then start "playing," and it goes off, but you never think of a woman, is that still a sin?

What about wet dreams? Are those a sin?

Major A-hole Wrote:Good answer jiggy.

So you agree then, masturbating isn't a sin.

I think maybe we get too focused on the sin and not the forgiveness of the sin. 99% of people are going to screw up and lust. It really doesn't hurt anyone, if we are only talking about masturbation, so people write it off as being natural. On the other hand if someone were to steal, murder or whatever, other people get hurt so we punish those perps. In God's eyes if you are lusting you might as well have committed any other sin. A sin is a sin is a sin. The good news however, if you choose to believe it, is that if you ask for forgiveness all those sins are washed away. Yes even murderers.

Masturbation - plungerhand - 02-17-2009

stupid topics are a sin......

Rock Monster Wrote:Doktor,

you claim that you have never masturbated because you think that it is a sin. Does that mean that you have never:

Thought about a naked girl (lust)
Ate at an all you can eat buffet (gluttony)
Played the lotto (greed)
Been Depressed (sloth)
Been angry at someone (wrath)
Been jealous of a friends new car (envy)
Tried to be the best looking person in the room, by dressing up or whatever (pride)

You're going to hell.

Wiki 7 Deadly sins

I don't see what depression has to do with Sloth.

But anyways. These are Christian views and have nothing to do with me. Your argument is forfeit.

Doktor Wrote:I don't see what depression has to do with Sloth.

But anyways. These are Christian views and have nothing to do with me. Your argument is forfeit.

May I ask what religion you are?

Masturbation - dino - 02-17-2009

Doktor Wrote:But anyways. These are Christian views and have nothing to do with me. Your argument is forfeit.

Just out of curiosity.....

You are not a Christian....correct?

edit: Well....apparently RM and I were of the same thought pattern. He's just a second or two quicker.......Bastard!

jus' P Wrote:stupid topics are a sin......
Pretty much every topic in the touchy subject area is stupid. They are the same topics that people have been creating wars over for centuries. If people could learn to be more like us and talk it over like adults, we could all be living in a better world.

Rock Monster Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:I don't see what depression has to do with Sloth.

May I ask what religion you are?

Wiccan

So you believe in magic and witchcraft.....

I think this conversation in over.

Doktor Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:May I ask what religion you are?

Wiccan

Doktor Wrote:It's still a sin, justify it all you want.

*Taken from Wikipedia
On the contrary, Wiccan ethics, summed up in the Wiccan Rede "An it harm none, do as thou wilt", are interpreted by many as endorsing responsible sexual activity of all varieties. This is reinforced in the Charge of the Goddess, a key piece of Wiccan literature, in which the Goddess says, "all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals

***It seems your views differ from Wiccan views.

Jiggy Wrote:I think maybe we get too focused on the sin and not the forgiveness of the sin. 99% of people are going to screw up and lust. It really doesn't hurt anyone, if we are only talking about masturbation, so people write it off as being natural. On the other hand if someone were to steal, murder or whatever, other people get hurt so we punish those perps. In God's eyes if you are lusting you might as well have committed any other sin. A sin is a sin is a sin. The good news however, if you choose to believe it, is that if you ask for forgiveness all those sins are washed away. Yes even murderers.

This is one of my, for the lack of a better term, "problems" with Christianity. In your view, correct me if I am wrong, a serial killer can get to heaven if he asks for forgiveness. However, If I don't ask for forgiveness for over-eating, or for playing the lottery, I am going to hell.

Do you believe Jesus walked on water?

but anyways.
Until I witness it or perform it myself, I'm still skeptical.

I have partaken in the religious services while I was in basic training, and although it was fascinating and I a lot of it made sense to me, During a time there the scheduled activity was to find your centre. Or your chi and harnessing it. Now during this time Ball (he co-lead the services with another recruit) He exuded enough energy to give me a headache and feel nausea. The tables were arranged horseshoe fashion and I was closest to him. Me and the two people next to me (who were out of protection range) all had similar symptoms.

But y'know whatever...believe what you want but don't you Effing dare start trashing mine, faggot.

Rock Monster Wrote:So you believe in magic and witchcraft.....

I can't believe you indulged "tardfest 09" this long....I am really disappointed in you..

Jiggy Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Wiccan

Doktor Wrote:It's still a sin, justify it all you want.

*Taken from Wikipedia
On the contrary, Wiccan ethics, summed up in the Wiccan Rede "An it harm none, do as thou wilt", are interpreted by many as endorsing responsible sexual activity of all varieties. This is reinforced in the Charge of the Goddess, a key piece of Wiccan literature, in which the Goddess says, "all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals

Wicca is also as personal as you make it, which is why there are no Wiccan chaplains in the military.

jus' P Wrote:

I can't believe you indulged "tardfest 09" this long....I am really disappointed in you..

Slow day at work.

I just don't understand how anyone thinks it's bad. I understand if you were a girl, because we've been trained that our no-no area is a no-no. Sometimes it's either deal with yourself or go to a bar and pick up a random stranger. And that's never a good idea.

Rock Monster Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I think maybe we get too focused on the sin and not the forgiveness of the sin. 99% of people are going to screw up and lust. It really doesn't hurt anyone, if we are only talking about masturbation, so people write it off as being natural. On the other hand if someone were to steal, murder or whatever, other people get hurt so we punish those perps. In God's eyes if you are lusting you might as well have committed any other sin. A sin is a sin is a sin. The good news however, if you choose to believe it, is that if you ask for forgiveness all those sins are washed away. Yes even murderers.

This is one of my, for the lack of a better term, "problems" with Christianity. In your view, correct me if I am wrong, a serial killer can get to heaven if he asks for forgiveness. However, If I don't ask for forgiveness for over-eating, or for playing the lottery, I am going to hell.
I'm not saying that because I am not God and I don't decide how to judge people. In my experience though just because I say, "That's not fair. Why does it have to be that way?", doesn't make it any less true. Fair or unfair, in my opinion it is the Truth and it doesn't really make a difference what the fairness is in it.

Doktor Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:*Taken from Wikipedia

Wicca is also as personal as you make it, which is why there are no Wiccan chaplains in the military.

or, because no one acknowledges that crap....

" drop your cocks and grab your socks...."

Masturbation - Biff - 02-17-2009

[quote author=krys board=politics thread=3065 post=69473 time=1234898046 Sometimes it's either deal with yourself or go to a bar and pick up a random stranger. And that's never a good idea.[/quote]

Unless you happen to be a random stranger.

jus' P Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Wicca is also as personal as you make it, which is why there are no Wiccan chaplains in the military.

or, because no one acknowledges that crap....

" drop your cocks and grab your socks...."

Or because ver batim that's what the Chaplain said when asked about it who works at the "Others Services"

Masturbation - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-17-2009

I just did.

*edit*

Maybe I shoulda read what was going on before I posted.

TOTP

Yes. Yes you should have.

Allyson Wrote:I see where he's coming from. It is absolutely disgusting to indulge in your desires and make yourself feel good while not harming anyone else. Sickening.

It would be much better to get married at 16, and have lots of sex and never use protection and have 20 babies that live off church money. Obviously.

+1

Doktor Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:May I ask what religion you are?

Wiccan

well that answers a few of my questions..... though I am 100% sure that wiccans don't believe that Masturbation is a sin.... I think this is something that you have probably came up with yourself.

jus' P Wrote:

Big Grin

Masturbation - hotzester - 02-17-2009

I'm so going to hell.

I hate you all so gee dee much...

Masturbation - hotzester - 02-17-2009

Hatred is a wiccan philosophy?

You learn new things every day.

Doktor Wrote:I hate you all so gee dee much...

I WOULD feel sorry for you....

but you set yourself up for this son... I have no pity or remorse...

I'm a bad Wiccan, apparently. I haven't practiced in nearly 2 years, so sue me, douchebag fag.