FBHW Forums
Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: The Touchy Subject Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! (/showthread.php?tid=2620)

Pages: 1 2

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - xxxredeye - 03-04-2009

Are these people effing serious? Who the eff cares! If I was the leader of a country thats haft way to efftown, I think I'd be getting shit-faced! One effing beer though? Whats the big effing deal? Our last President was an alcoholic! One beer isn't a big deal at all!

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - burnking - 03-04-2009

I'm aware it might not be your intention, but this should probably be in the touchy subject forum.

How is this a touchy subject? Its regarding the president having a beer? Are you that much of a vagina? Please explain to me what is so "touchy" about this?

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Rock Monster - 03-04-2009

It's about politics. They should always be in the touchy subject area.

Always? Really? I didn't realize this was that political!

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - 0rz0ski - 03-04-2009

I agree. Beer politics is a violent and nasty subject. All the beer snobs are going to be up in arms about what kind of beer he was drinking.

xxxredeye Wrote:Always? Really? I didn't realize this was that political!

The first word in your title is Obama. How is it not political? Even if it wasn't your intentions, I think we all know that politics will be dragged in.

0rz0ski Wrote:I agree. Beer politics is a violent and nasty subject. All the beer snobs are going to be up in arms about what kind of beer he was drinking.

+1 Thanks!

Rock Monster Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Always? Really? I didn't realize this was that political!

The first word in your title is Obama. How is it not political? Even if it wasn't your intentions, I think we all know that politics will be dragged in.

Well, I haven't seen anyone drag any politics into yet, so, I think we're good! Was is a Budweiser?

xxxredeye Wrote:Was is a Budweiser?

Hopefully not. Bud sucks. Miller Lite all the way.

On a slightly related note, how cool would it be for a beer company to get a former president to do a commercial?

"After a long day of bombing Iraq, I like to chill out with an ice cold Miller Lite."

xxxredeye Wrote:Our last President was an alcoholic!

Oh my God you're right, this could never possibly be a touchy subject ever!

Ooh! This is fun!

"After a long day of seeking out young interns, I like to kick back with a High Life."

"I'm going to send your asses into an ice age! Much like the ice cold Rockies, birth place of Coors."

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-04-2009

the title should read

Liberal Dick has a beer

Leave it to Howie...

burnking Wrote:Leave it to Howie...

just thought it wasn't political enough Wink

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Titan! - 03-04-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:I agree. Beer politics is a violent and nasty subject. All the beer snobs are going to be up in arms about what kind of beer he was drinking.

It was at a basketball game so it was probably bud light or some swill like that.

Any sports arenas that sell Sam Adams ? That's a sport I could get into.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:the title should read

Liberal Dick has a beer

How about now?

*thumbsup*

Did they discuss this on the show this morning?

Yeah, they did. Segment 8.

I wonder what would have happened if I would have left the title alone. Some pissy bitch (a.k.a burnking) would have still threw a fit over though, I'm sure! Big Grin

xxxredeye Wrote:I wonder what would have happened if I would have left the title alone. Some pissy bitch (a.k.a burnking) would have still threw a fit over though, I'm sure! Big Grin

You're right, I probably would have still threw a fit over.

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - potthole - 03-04-2009

xxxredeye Wrote:I wonder what would have happened if I would have left the title alone. Some pissy bitch (a.k.a burnking) would have still threw a fit over though, I'm sure! Big Grin

It would have still gotten moved to here.

-Signed, Pissy Bitch

Its fine anyway. The thread was dead before it even started. Kinda thought that there would be more of a descussion, but nope, just crying over what subject it should be filed under. Undecided Wink

[Image: fail_thread.jpg]

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Queenie - 03-04-2009

It could have been worse! You could have only had 4 or 5 people look at it and have no reply posts at all.

But back to your original subject, I totally agree. You know, no matter what Obama is doing, the media is going to be right on top of him. I think it's kind of cool that he can be his own self while out in public. However, I bet Michelle is throwing a hissy fit. Big Grin

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - sunshyne - 03-04-2009

I'm glad he had a beer, it gives the media something stupid to focus on instead of important things in the world.

The problem with it, though, is people focusing on it like he broke the law. It was a well known fact that President Bush enjoyed non-alcoholic beer (which, by-the-way, still has alcohol in it) and no one ever made a stink about it. The fact that he was busted for drinking and driving was never made a big deal of either. I seriously think that people are making it an issue because he is an inexperienced politician who is now president, and he's black.

xxxredeye Wrote:...he is an inexperienced politician who is now president, and he's black.

There's no way this thread belongs in the touchy subject area, does it?

Well now it does a-hole! Isn't that the point now that its here? Originally, this was, in my head, to be a political "Right or Wrong?" thing not a political "Democrat or Republican?" thing. You and your buddy burnking wimped out before it even got to that point. So, I guess if all political issues are to placed here, then thats where I'll place them! Thank you!

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Biff - 03-04-2009

xxxredeye Wrote:I seriously think that people are making it an issue because he is an inexperienced politician who is now president, and he's black.

:Smile

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - professorpinasheep - 03-04-2009

Bah, everyone knows it wouldn't be an American beer like Sam Adams. We all know how Obama wouldn't want to be viewed as protectionist.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7871219.stm

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Queenie - 03-04-2009

sunshyne Wrote:I'm glad he had a beer, it gives the media something stupid to focus on instead of important things in the world.

Isn't that their forte? :Smile

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - sunshyne - 03-04-2009

Queenie Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I'm glad he had a beer, it gives the media something stupid to focus on instead of important things in the world.

Isn't that their forte? :Smile

yep Wink, cause its so much more important for the American people to be conserned with minor/trivial things.
Nevermind the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

what do you mean the mexican drug cartell has 100,000 troops, I didn't hear anything about that while watching American Idol.

What? N. Korea is threatening us with Nuclear missiles? well, surely they would have said something about that on Oprah or Regis and Kelly.

Huh? What do you mean economist, social researchers, trend researchers and other countries' media are referring this summer 09 as the summer of hell and the summer of rage?

Oh good, the president wants to give a couple more billion in bailouts to failing companies so they can have their pensions and bonuses before they screw us all?

Hey, as long as they keep American Idol on the TV and my favorite actor/actress couple gets married, all will be good with the world. I mean, its not like any of that will effect my life, right?

/rant

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - potthole - 03-04-2009

xxxredeye Wrote:So, I guess if all political issues are to placed here, then thats where I'll place them!

Hey look, he finally gets it!

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Torque - 03-05-2009

What BS, this has nothing to do with him being young or black or inexperienced, it's because he's been lifted to a New Jesus status and is not allowed to show any "vices".

Had I been alive the past several centuries I would have looked fondly upon our best past presidents seen sipping a whiskey or wine or brandy. Unless it's to the point of a drinking problem who the hell cares. Really, these people have a problem with THIS of all things? Sheesh- and I'm a conservative who rarely drinks...

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - cuppie - 03-05-2009

I don't think it has anything to do with him being inexperienced nor does it have anything to do with him being black. Who really cares what color he is? The problem I have with him having a beer (even though I enjoy one every now and then) is that he comes from a line of alcoholics. His grandfather died because of alcohol. His father had two legs amputated because of drunk driving and then died when he decided to drink and drive again. And I'm not 100% sure but I think his step-father had a drinking problem too (not sure, I think I just read that in the book, The Obama Nation). It's already been proven that alcoholism is hereditary, so that's the issue I have with him having a beer. If he keeps it under control I have no problem with it, but why tempt heredity?

P.S. he also is struggling with his smoking addiction but nobody is making a fuss out of that.

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Torque - 03-05-2009

cuppie Wrote:why tempt heredity?

Free will.

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - Queenie - 03-05-2009

I really don't see what all of the fuss is about. Alcohol is legal. The only thing about alcohol that isn't is driving while intoxicated. I bet you $100,000 that he did NOT drive himself home.

Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG! - xxxredeye - 03-05-2009

cuppie Wrote:And I'm not 100% sure but I think his step-father had a drinking problem too... alcoholism is hereditary... but why tempt heredity?

How is it that his step-father's genes would have any effect on his own? They have no genes incommon, unless of course, you're suggesting that his step-father is acually his cousin? Are you suggesting that? Please provide a source for this theory?

cuppie Wrote:...he also is struggling with his smoking addiction but nobody is making a fuss out of that.

Nobody struggles with smoking! His judgement is not effected by his smoking, thats why nobody gives a flying Eff! As far as an addiction, I don't think 1 beer is enough to consider him an alcoholic! He's a Effing adult doing adult things, its people like you that may cause him to drink himself stupid!