FBHW Forums
Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane (/showthread.php?tid=2707)

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 03-12-2009

Let's try this again

Go to the chat room during today's Dumber Than Zane and let's see who's really dumber than whom.

PS Yes, Biff I know this thread has been started before, but I can't seem to make the search button actually find what I'm looking for.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Philly Mike - 03-12-2009

Titan ! Wrote:Let's try this again

Got to the chat room during today's Dumber Than Zane and let's see who's really dumber than whom.

PS Yes, Biff I know this thread has been started before, but I can't seem to make the search button actually find what I'm looking for.

that's because the stupid search button only goes back 7 days, and if you try to do much more than that it will timeout.

Proboards needs to update that search feature, use something like the google setup to pull results.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-12-2009

i always search within 365 days...sometimes i have to refresh

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - potthole - 03-12-2009

Huh, never used to notice problems doing a search of the past 365 days, but yeah, it doesn't really work all that well anymore. That sucks.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Biff - 03-12-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Let's try this again

Got to the chat room during today's Dumber Than Zane and let's see who's really dumber than whom.

that's because the stupid search button only goes back 7 days, and if you try to do much more than that it will timeout.

Proboards needs to update that search feature, use something like the google setup to pull results.

Near the bottom of the search is a box where you can change the amount of days for the search.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 03-12-2009

Yeah I put in 365 days and what not, but didnt find the original thread, it may be my failure though for not looking thoroughly enough.

By the way, there were 3 of us in the chat room this morning,

Me, Tigress something or other from Nashville, and Dino dropped in to say how much he hated Bret the contestant.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - 0rz0ski - 03-12-2009

Are a lot of people on the message board at 8:00am? I mostly see the big group come in around 10, 10:30. Then again, all the hours of work tend to blend together a little...

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 03-13-2009

I wonder if one of Biff's Admin tools tells him anything about the volume of traffic on the board and at what time ? It seems to me that the board is most busy around 4:00ish till about 6:00ish ? Quitting work time maybe ?

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 03-19-2009

Trying again

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - 0rz0ski - 03-25-2009

So, will tomorrow be another edition of "Chat Live During DTZ"?

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 03-25-2009

Assuming I get out of bed in time I'm planning on being there

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Philly Mike - 03-25-2009

hey i was in there last week, the only person i saw was howie, and he went away by the time i came back from feeding my iguana.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-25-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:hey i was in there last week, the only person i saw was howie, and he went away by the time i came back from feeding my iguana.

you said you had to 'go domesticate your lizard' I mistook that.... Big Grin

Philly Mike Wrote:hey i was in there last week, the only person i saw was howie, and he went away by the time i came back from feeding my iguana.

If your Iguana gets sick do you call the vet and tell him you have a reptile dysfunction ?

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Queenie - 03-25-2009

Titan ! Wrote:

If your Iguana gets sick do you call the vet and tell him you have a reptile dysfunction ?

Big Grin Big Grin

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Philly Mike - 03-25-2009

I just tell 'em that I am having a problem with my lizard, and if he doesn't move much i would say "my lizard seems limp, he just doesn't get up as much anymore"

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - tinkleheimer - 03-25-2009

So Dumber than Zane is tomorrow, and I need car insurance money because I am stupid and quit my job. Do they just pick a random caller to do it? I forget and haven't heard DtZ in awhile. $1600 prize and free shoes got me listening though.

Usually they just take the 8th caller, but I've heard that if you really think you have a shot at winning, you should call ahead of time and tell Joe that you're good, and he'll let you stay on the line and play

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - tinkleheimer - 03-25-2009

I will be sure to call at 6 AM and hopefully stay on the line for 2+ hours.

tinkleheimer Wrote:I will be sure to call at 6 AM and hopefully stay on the line for 2+ hours.

That's a really good plan, let us know how it works out

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - -Jiggy- - 03-25-2009

What time do they usually do this? I listen on the podcast so I don't really know. I may try to call in tomorrow.

Jiggy Wrote:What time do they usually do this? I listen on the podcast so I don't really know. I may try to call in tomorrow.

It usually starts about 8:30ish 8:10ish

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - tinkleheimer - 03-26-2009

It didn't work out at all because I didn't wake up til 11. God hates me. Sad But thanks so much for your tips titan. Exalt or Smite, which do you prefer?

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - -Jiggy- - 03-26-2009

tinkleheimer Wrote:It didn't work out at all because I didn't wake up til 11. God hates me. Sad But thanks so much for your tips titan. Exalt or Smite, which do you prefer?

This was me too. In my state of unemployment I have become lazy.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - tinkleheimer - 03-26-2009

Jiggy Wrote:
tinkleheimer Wrote:It didn't work out at all because I didn't wake up til 11. God hates me. Sad But thanks so much for your tips titan. Exalt or Smite, which do you prefer?

This was me too. In my state of unemployment I have become lazy.

Same exact reason here.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - 0rz0ski - 04-01-2009

Bump. The throwdown takes place tomorrow morning. (I'll have my radio with me, Titan, so I'll be in real time.

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 04-01-2009

You betta buhring it !

Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 04-02-2009

Step into the Thunder Dome and Feeeeel The Fury ! !

Re: Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 04-09-2009

GArrrrrgghhhh... Withdrawl pains.

This week I got

EKG, Iceland, Henry Kissinger, Aquarius, Al Capone, November, and Reagan,

I'm walking on Sunshine

Re: Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - 0rz0ski - 04-09-2009

I completely missed the segment because my body is rebelling against me. Stupid body wanting 7 hours of sleep...I'm too busy to sleep!

Re: Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - 0rz0ski - 04-29-2009

Bump.

Re: Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 04-29-2009

It's back on

tomorrow my dominance will continue

Re: Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane - Titan! - 05-06-2009

Blump.

(2nd cousing to a bump)