FBHW Forums
TIME POLICE - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: The Touchy Subject Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: TIME POLICE (/showthread.php?tid=2760)

Pages: 1 2

TIME POLICE - alex - 03-18-2009

:o

TIME POLICE - dingdongyo - 03-18-2009

why can't i do both? i'm the fricken time police.

One assignment at a time...

TIME POLICE SET SAIL FOR ADVENTURE

BLAST OFF!!

TIME POLICE - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-18-2009

Where is the 'deny Doktor his account for the message board' option?

I'd like to go back and do that

TIME POLICE - krystal - 03-18-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Where is the 'deny Doktor his account for the message board' option?

You don't need to time travel to kill Dok's account. That's what mods are for.

Afraid that when I make more moral choices

You'll look deep into your soul and find out it's just tar...TAR

TIME POLICE - hotzester - 03-18-2009

Quote:Where is the 'deny Doktor his account for the message board' option?

+1

TIME POLICE - zdunklee - 03-18-2009

Doktor Wrote:-1

I think you are confused, that is what everyone gives you cause you are an idiot.

And you are the king of the ambulance drivers.

All drivers of abulances bow before your stumbling retard grace.

TIME POLICE - zdunklee - 03-18-2009

no i'm sure if we took a poll everyone would agree that is you.

I vote against that.

As would anyone who knows me. Wink

But gee dee your pack mentality. It's fascinating.

Maybe if you weren't such a bastard this kinda of shit wouldn't go on for 8 Effing pages.

Doktor Wrote:Maybe if you weren't such a bastard this kinda of shit wouldn't go on for 8 effing pages.

Or, if wouldn't have started 8 STUPID EffING THREADS we wouldn't have 64 EffING PAGES of people calling the threads stupid.

And your threads are SOOOOOOOOO much better Pinkman.

This thread is awesome.

I find it absolutely AMAZING that I make topics about time travel and wealth and they get shit on.

Do you also hate America? Because I think America is awesome, and given my track record regardless of the awesomeness of my statements they are disagreed with.

So what is it Pinko?

[Image: troll-web.jpg]

this image will be posted in everyone of your stupid ass threads. I only hope that the members of this board will follow this and let the threads die.

The exact words I'd expect of any commie.

Hey guys did you know that Patriotism is TROLLING?

Well Eff yeah let's all troll together and talk about freedom.

TIME POLICE - Mark the Valet - 03-18-2009

I actually think these threads are hilarious.

Mostly because of the replies that everyone posts.

TIME POLICE - Mad Dog - 03-18-2009

Can't anybody take one of these threads seriously even once?

TIME POLICE - Philly Mike - 03-18-2009

I don't see how this thread could be irellivant. It is a simple hypothetical question. Kind of like asking people what they would do if the undead rise. and considering it has to do with political figures he was considerate enough to put it in the TS forum. sounds reasonable to me.

and i would definitely kill hitler, if anyone's ever watched red dwarf they would know what happens if JFK would have been saved.

TIME POLICE - Biff - 03-18-2009

Kill Hitler. No second thought at all. Of course that might not have lead to Kennedy being elected then.

Admin Wrote:Kill Hitler. No second thought at all. Of course that might not have lead to Kennedy being elected then.

true, but there is also the fact that there probably be as big a war between the jews and arabs over land because of the displacement.

TIME POLICE - Mad Dog - 03-18-2009

And it would depend on the timing of the killing. If he were killed pre-WWII then this would have been a totally different planet. Especially considering much of our modern technology was born during WWII fighting him. If Hitler was killed during during his failed assassination attempt, I suspect very little would have been different since the mechanisms that shaped our world were already in place at that time.

Mad Dog Wrote:And it would depend on the timing of the killing. If he were killed pre-WWII then this would have been a totally different planet. Especially considering much of our modern technology was born during WWII fighting him. If Hitler was killed during during his failed assassination attempt, I suspect very little would have been different since the mechanisms that shaped our world were already in place at that time.
however there may have been an advancement in technology for other reasons, but it's all hypothetical.

TIME POLICE - speedbump - 03-19-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:And it would depend on the timing of the killing. If he were killed pre-WWII then this would have been a totally different planet. Especially considering much of our modern technology was born during WWII fighting him. If Hitler was killed during during his failed assassination attempt, I suspect very little would have been different since the mechanisms that shaped our world were already in place at that time.

^This. Killing Hitler pre-WWII would have a far greater effect on society than just having more Jewish people. WWII made the US a superpower. Had the US not been in such a powerful position when JFK became president, he may not have been shot. He probably wouldn't even have been president. Maybe this is supposed to be as simple as "save millions of handicapped, Jewish, and people who just got in the way from genocide" or "prevent a presidential assassination", but it's not. I think I'm too conflicted to answer. You can bitch at me and say I'm condemning millions to death, but how many millions would have died had the medical advances from WWII not been brought back after the war? I can't do the math, but I'm sure it's also a lot. There are also the deaths of the soldiers fighting the war and innocent citizens that need to be considered, so who the Eff knows?

Too tough to answer for me.

TIME POLICE - alex - 03-19-2009

Oh also, I suppose i should lay some rules out now that it's getting going.

Firstly, regardless of you do, it will not affect you as a person (you won't fade away or anything)

Secondly, as a Time Police Officer, you can choose how you go about your assignment and we here at mission control will get you the supplies and placement you need.

TIME POLICE - Philly Mike - 03-19-2009

speedbump Wrote:

^This. Killing Hitler pre-WWII would have a far greater effect on society than just having more Jewish people. WWII made the US a superpower. Had the US not been in such a powerful position when JFK became president, he may not have been shot. He probably wouldn't even have been president. Maybe this is supposed to be as simple as "save millions of handicapped, Jewish, and people who just got in the way from genocide" or "prevent a presidential assassination", but it's not. I think I'm too conflicted to answer. You can bitch at me and say I'm condemning millions to death, but how many millions would have died had the medical advances from WWII not been brought back after the war? I can't do the math, but I'm sure it's also a lot. There are also the deaths of the soldiers fighting the war and innocent citizens that need to be considered, so who the Eff knows?

Too tough to answer for me.

WOW! kind of serious there, aren't we?

yeah there is a possibility we would miss out on all of the medical advances, however you are forgetting about the USSR at the time. They were our enemies too. If not for hitler we would have possibly been at full blown war with them thus making a different WWII. Possibly with the same or even stronger advancements, considering USSR is bigger and had oil. If that were to happen the whole makeup of the world itself may be different. On top of that who knows what allies the USSR would have had.

TIME POLICE - Mad Dog - 03-21-2009

Honestly, even if Hitler was killed by a Time police bullet to the fore head and scrotum while he was running messages around the trenches of WWI there is about an 85 to 90 percent chance that we would have eventually been at war with Germany again anyway. Hitler just took advantage of the prevailing attitude in Germany that they had gotten "Raped" by the Allies in the Treaty of Versi to foment his hate. Some other German leader would have easily taken up this mantle and voila, WWII.

TIME POLICE - Philly Mike - 03-21-2009

see here is another issue. We may be time police but the physics of time travel as it is are not known. Now for all we know anything we do in the past will not affect our timeline at all. By going back and doing something we may just create an alternate universe in which hitler was killed/ jfk was saved. There is also the possibility that our timeline runs along side a timeline in which hitler was killed, and killing him will make our universe collide with an alternate universe. Or it could just be the general idea of causality, in which the events of time travelers effect events of our day.

TIME POLICE - plungerhand - 03-21-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Where is the 'deny Doktor his account for the message board' option?

Or... the go back in time and prevent 'tards from making stupid threads option...

Everyone KNOWS you need a Tardis to time travel.. You don't have one and you damn sure ain't no doctor...

TIME POLICE - alex - 03-22-2009

And you sure ain't no plunger...because that would be weird.

TIME POLICE - plungerhand - 03-22-2009

Doktor Wrote:And you sure ain't no plunger...because that would be weird.

....Dr Who reference....time travel...C'mon, try and keep up....

[Image: Tardis_Model.jpg]

Never watched Dr. Who.

Doktor Wrote:Never watched Dr. Who.

I never watched "Life Goes On"... but, I know who Corky is...

you'd think one would do their Time travel homework before starting a thread...

[Image: pink-floyd-time-4001245.jpg]

Bill and Ted and Hitchhiker's is all the references i need.

Doktor Wrote:Bill and Ted and Hitchhiker's is all the references i need.

wow. I'm surprised you can even type, let alone spell. How's the finger painting going?

TIME POLICE - -Jiggy- - 03-22-2009

jus' P Wrote:but, I know who Corky is...

[Image: watchmen_smiley-721545.gif]

?

jus' P Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Bill and Ted and Hitchhiker's is all the references i need.

wow. I'm surprised you can even type, let alone spell. How's the finger painting going?

How's that thing going with you keep shitting the bed because you keep having night terrors about Franken Berry?

TIME POLICE - Torque - 03-22-2009

How about this: we bring jesus back to split loaves and fishes for the people of Germany so they won't be hungry and therefore won't pay attention to Hitler and he's relegated to being an old nut case puttering around that no one listens to. I have reason to believe that Sweden would then become a world power and Kennedy would be safe years later as he would be riding in a Volvo.

Torque.....awesome as always.

Count Chocula MIGHT have been funny.

baby steps...pace yourself

TIME POLICE - Philly Mike - 03-22-2009

Torque Wrote:How about this: we bring jesus back to split loaves and fishes for the people of Germany so they won't be hungry and therefore won't pay attention to Hitler and he's relegated to being an old nut case puttering around that no one listens to. I have reason to believe that Sweden would then become a world power and Kennedy would be safe years later as he would be riding in a Volvo.

Jesus wouldn't agree, if he wanted to stop it he would have time traveled himself he has the power.

volvo is alright, a kind of like some VWs better though, not the POS beetle though, I mean a better one maybe a classic like the golf... but anyway if you are going to get jesus why not just get him to give us all being the time police the powers this way we can take care of everything without bothering him.