FBHW Forums
Girl Scout Cookies - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Girl Scout Cookies (/showthread.php?tid=2777)

Girl Scout Cookies - -Jiggy- - 03-19-2009

Yes. It is that time of year again.

If anyone in the W. Michigan area wants some I have some contact info for a girl that's selling them.

Girl Scout Cookies - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-19-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Yes. It is that time of year again.

If anyone in the W. Michigan area wants some I have some contact info for a girl that's selling them.

I'm gonna one up ya. I know a few guys that haul the cookies (United Trucking) and I can often can get damaged cases fer Free.

Girl Scout Cookies - Titan! - 03-19-2009

F me sideways I love them lemonades.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

I'm gonna one up ya. I know a few guys that haul the cookies (United Trucking) and I can often can get damaged cases fer Free.

Even better. I wish these were available year round.

Girl Scout Cookies - Titan! - 03-19-2009

When did this become so HUGE ?

didn't they start out by actually baking the cookies themselves?

Can a girl scout get a merit badge in sharp shooting ?

Girl Scout Cookies - zdunklee - 03-19-2009

You would.

Girl Scout Cookies - potthole - 03-19-2009

Thin mints all the way.

Girl Scout Cookies - Allyson - 03-19-2009

I will PayPal you money if you will send me GS cookies. Samoas (Caramel Delites) FTW.

zdunklee Wrote:

You would.

I actually would have put money that you would be the first to take it down this road.

I went to the Girl Scouts website (this should not be turned into a joke either) to look and see when they were going to start selling them. I put my e-mail into the database and a girl just e-mailed me back with contact info. Come to find out after talking to my wife about it that my niece is selling them too.

Girl Scout Cookies - Queenie - 03-19-2009

Titan ! Wrote:F me sideways I love them lemonades.

Well eff me too! They are awesome!!

Girl Scout Cookies - Philly Mike - 03-19-2009

shit had i known you wanted some Allyson I would have offered. My daughter just sold out of all of the ones we had.

I loves me the Peanut butter sandwich ones. the Caramel delight are pretty good too. but the peanut butter sandwich is very under-appreciated.

??? hey jiggy, aren't internet sales against the girl scout code ??? :

[quote="Philly Mike"]

I had my girl scout cookies for over a month already, 4 boxes of the Peanut Butter Patties and a couple of the classic thin mints.

Jiggy, what did you expect me not to say anything, you pedo you.

Girl Scout Cookies - Philly Mike - 03-19-2009

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/us/19scout.html?ref=us

I don't really think you run much of a risk of getting into trouble unless a person in here would be enough of a Eff face to say something stupid. But even then they would have to actually know you and know who to report to.

The difference with Jiggy is he put his name in the database for the Girl Scouts and they will have a scout from a troop close to you contact you so you can buy cookies. It's different than actually selling them over the internet.

Girl Scout Cookies - Queenie - 03-19-2009

[quote="Jiggy "]
[quote="Philly Mike"]

Girl Scout Cookies - Biff - 03-19-2009

Lemonades FTW

Girl Scout Cookies - beckyp - 03-20-2009

my mom has connections and she gets boxes upon boxes of these things. i get at least 3 boxes of each for free and they're allllll mine.

Girl Scout Cookies - shawnp - 03-20-2009

Chocolate covered peanut butter are the best.