FBHW Forums
FBHW's MIA - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FBHW's MIA (/showthread.php?tid=2834)

FBHW's MIA - catiav5user - 03-27-2009

I missed the segment where Freebeer explains they'll be off this Friday???? Where are they at today?

FBHW's MIA - Titan! - 03-27-2009

Judge mandated community service

If anyone connected with the show is reading this...

Please, no more music during best of. I would rather listen to one of the interns try and talk off the cuff about news and current events than hear anymore limp biz.

FBHW's MIA - houseboat - 03-27-2009

Freebeer likes to go to the local state basketball finals.... they take fri/mon off.

They did it the same weekend last year.

This is the first BEST OF exclusively run by producer joe.

FBHW's MIA - youtubejake - 03-27-2009

I thought Joe did a good job - not great - but good enough. He needs to work on that timing between cuts and paid spots and perfect his "radio" voice. I think he should do an impersonation of Dahmer the entire time and not tell anyone and see if they notice.

FBHW's MIA - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-27-2009

youtubejake Wrote:perfect his "radio" voice.

thats really his only issue I think...he just seems a little nervous on air still...atleast when he's alone. He's way better when the guys on there with him...

He just needs mor mic time is all.

Good job Joe!

FBHW's MIA - -Jiggy- - 03-27-2009

Joe will have his own show someday. You heard it hear first.

FBHW's MIA - zdunklee - 03-27-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Joe will have his own show someday. You heard it hear first.

That's a big reason to tune in.

FBHW's MIA - Titan! - 03-27-2009

yeah, I'd say good but not great, lots of room for improvement. Maybe a B-

work on the cuts and transitions between segments, and play less music. Like, none.

FBHW's MIA - littlenicky153 - 03-30-2009

I thought I heard them mention that they were doing something in nashville, maybe not though.

FBHW's MIA - Queenie - 03-30-2009

That's not until April 18.

FBHW's MIA - redsox - 03-30-2009

Titan ! Wrote:yeah, I'd say good but not great, lots of room for improvement. Maybe a B-

work on the cuts and transitions between segments, and play less music. Like, none.

Ok we get it, you dont like the music, stop whining!

FBHW's MIA - Mad Dog - 03-30-2009

I happen to like a few cool tunes thrown in. But today I was wondering why Joe did it. Friday they had probably three or four songs and today as far as I can tell they only had one. Are the songs a cover-up for some kind of studio screw-up? Just Wondering..... ???

FBHW's MIA - mayorofawesometown - 03-31-2009

Titan ! Wrote:If anyone connected with the show is reading this...

Please, no more music during best of. I would rather listen to one of the interns try and talk off the cuff about news and current events than hear anymore limp biz.

Are you saying that you're not blastin' out the hot sh*t or that rock sh*t?

Are you not lettin' 'em bounce in the mosh pit?

FBHW's MIA - plumpenut - 03-31-2009

Titan ! Wrote:yeah, I'd say good but not great, lots of room for improvement. Maybe a B-

You are becoming quite the celebrity "that guy that takes pictures of girls"

FBHW's MIA - Titan! - 03-31-2009

plumpenut Wrote:

You are becoming quite the celebrity "that guy that takes pictures of girls"

Yeah it looks that way, it could be worse I suppose.

mayorofawesometown Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:If anyone connected with the show is reading this...

Are you saying that you're not blastin' out the hot sh*t or that rock sh*t?

Are you not lettin' 'em bounce in the mosh pit?

By all means, mosh away, just not during the show