FBHW Forums
6th Sense - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 6th Sense (/showthread.php?tid=2977)

6th Sense - Rock Monster - 04-16-2009

Do you ever get a "6th sense" about anything?

It just happened to me this morning. I was just thinking this morning about the switch from the old boards, and wondering if ****** would make it over here. A little while later ********** makes a post.... weird

My best example is from about 5 or 6 years ago. I was driving in to work for the morning, and was thinking to myself what I would do if one of my friends called me and was stuck, or car was broken down. I just thought to myself that if it were a guy friend, eff them, but if it were a female friend, I would turn around, call in sick to work, and go help them. About 10 minutes later (about 2 minutes after I got in to work) a friend calls me. I didn't answer the phone, but she called back right away, so I picked it up. She lived in Lansing at the time (about 1 hr from Grand Rapids for the non-Michiganders) but was driving home from a friends house in GR. Her car broke down about 5 minutes from my house, on the highway..... talk about getting creeped out!

Re: 6th Sense - -Jiggy- - 04-16-2009

I've sometimes "predicted" songs on the radio.

Not the "Top 40" songs either. I'm talking songs where I say, "Man, I haven't heard that song since 5th grade." And minutes later....I'm jamming.

Re: 6th Sense - Howie Feltersnatch - 04-16-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:I've sometimes "predicted" songs on the radio.

Not the "Top 40" songs either. I'm talking songs where I say, "Man, I haven't heard that song since 5th grade." And minutes later....I'm jamming.

I've done this as well. I've also just randomly started singing a song (in my head or aloud) and then changed the station or turned up the volume to find that song playing :o

Re: 6th Sense - Titan! - 04-16-2009

I have a 6th sense that everytime I ask a girl out, she'll say no.

Re: 6th Sense - Rock Monster - 04-16-2009

Titan! Wrote:I have a 6th sense that everytime I ask a girl out, she'll say no.

That's called fate.

Re: 6th Sense - sunshyne - 04-16-2009

I had a dream once that I was canoeing in the creek behind my parents house and hit something, when I looked over the edge of the canoe, there was a half rotted corpse.
A week later, a fella went missing from a local nursing home. They started finding body parts in the creek behind my parents house (alligator got him) :wtf:

Re: 6th Sense - krystal - 04-16-2009

sunshyne Wrote:I had a dream once that I was canoeing in the creek behind my parents house and hit something, when I looked over the edge of the canoe, there was a half rotted corpse.
A week later, a fella went missing from a local nursing home. They started finding body parts in the creek behind my parents house (alligator got him) :wtf:

Nice.