FBHW Forums
i am Major A-Hole - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: The Touchy Subject Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: i am Major A-Hole (/showthread.php?tid=3062)

i am Major A-Hole - gatortail - 05-03-2009

Well anyways, I might be an A¤hole but I am not a deceptive prick. Yes I am he who was banned.
I received an email saying the forum was moved and that I was a member. So anyways, here I am if ya wanna ban me again. If not that's fine too.
Wanna say wassup to toolhed! Gettin close to delivery time for tha baby isn't it? Ok mods, let me know what your decision is. You have my email addy.
Have a good night.

Re: i am Major A-Hole - Titan! - 05-03-2009

What did you get banned for ?

Re: i am Major A-Hole - Mad Dog - 05-04-2009

Am I correct in assuming that you, Gatortail used to be Major A-hole on the old message board?

Re: i am Major A-Hole - BWN 7 - 05-04-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:Am I correct in assuming that you, Gatortail used to be Major A-hole on the old message board?
No, he's Major A-Hole. Like, that's his rank because he's in a real-life version of Spaceballs.

I'm surrounded by Assholes!!!

[Image: dark%20helmet.jpg]

Re: i am Major A-Hole - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-04-2009

What's the matter Colonel Sanders...chicken?

Re: i am Major A-Hole - BWN 7 - 05-04-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:What's the matter Colonel Sanders...chicken?
Privates!! STOP TOUCHING YOUR PRIVATES!!!!

Re: i am Major A-Hole - gatortail - 05-04-2009

I was banned because I was working and postinn here. I was told I was a danger. I drive a truck.

Re: i am Major A-Hole - Philly Mike - 05-04-2009

banned??? this is the major a-hole with the name of renegade... correct??
Last time i was informed you weren't banned. try to see if you can log in using your renegade name here.

Re: i am Major A-Hole - gatortail - 05-04-2009

On the old board I tried to log in and it said I was permently banned, I will try pt though.

okay, don't know why you would have been banned though, unless you pissed someone off in PM because i didn't see any need for banning in the open forum but I never had any access to see the banned ones.
I just checked the old board it says this ...
Quote: Major A-hole
Hot Wing's enormous crank and adams apple

if you were banned I imagine it would be like zee's
Quote: Zee
Banned for life

Re: i am Major A-Hole - Titan! - 05-04-2009

So, for all of that. Who cares ? Shut up about being banned, and join in the message board,

If you want to be a productive member of the board, awesome the more people who post here the better.

If you're going to be a disruptive Ass, I'm sure you won't be around long.

Titan! Wrote:So, for all of that. Who cares ? Shut up about being banned, and join in the message board,

If you want to be a productive member of the board, awesome the more people who post here the better.

well he didn't call himself major a-hole for nothing.

just wonder if he is still posting and driving lol

Re: i am Major A-Hole - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-04-2009

Titan! Wrote:So, for all of that. Who cares ? Shut up about being banned, and join in the message board,

:clap:

Re: i am Major A-Hole - Mad Dog - 05-04-2009

So I take it on the old message board you graduated from Major A-hole to Major Ass Hole :?:

Re: i am Major A-Hole - Mad Dog - 05-06-2009

Hey Gator A-hole, why did you post three times and disapear?

Re: i am Major A-Hole - imatoolhed - 05-06-2009

Titan! Wrote:If you're going to be a disruptive Ass, I'm sure you won't be around long.

*bangs pots and pans together and shouts really, really loud*