FBHW Forums
Getting no work done - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Getting no work done (/showthread.php?tid=31)

Getting no work done - cchiles - 06-18-2008

This forum is going to get me fired.

Getting no work done - xjester911x - 06-18-2008

Same. I haven't done anything in 45 minutes..

Getting no work done - hotzester - 06-18-2008

Yeah I've been here for at least half an hour now.

Getting no work done - residentialevil - 06-18-2008

Well, after we all get fired, we could go be interns for them.

Getting no work done - iluvanul - 06-18-2008

this is just another website added to the daily addiction

Getting no work done - cchiles - 06-18-2008

I'd be such a better intern than any of those m effers.

Getting no work done - residentialevil - 06-18-2008

Not Dewey Cox, aka Rock Star.

Getting no work done - mermantiger - 06-18-2008

I never get any work done anyways, so being on yet another forum is not going to help me.

Getting no work done - xjester911x - 06-18-2008

residentialevil Wrote:Not Dewey Cox, aka Rock Star.

Getting no work done - dman99 - 06-19-2008

iluvanul Wrote:this is just another website added to the daily addiction

This is SOOO true. I started looking yesterday and spent a lot of time here. Being that I'm here again this early I can only assume the same thing will happen today.

Getting no work done - peytonwqlz - 06-19-2008

If I sit here and read EVERYTHING on here.. it will take forever. This damn board is addicting lol. Thanks guys who made this for creating one more thing for to check lol.

Getting no work done - turkeyface - 06-19-2008

This is awesome, I work 12hrs a day as a security officer. So needless to say I have all day to read and post to this board. FBHW is taking over my life... 1st with the podcast and now this. OH MAN!

Getting no work done - barbarian - 06-20-2008

Most message boards are filled with a bunch of A-hole S stirrers. This board is a fresh and needed change for me.

Getting no work done - Biff - 06-20-2008

barbarian Wrote:Most message boards are filled with a bunch of A-hole S stirrers. This board is a fresh and needed change for me.

You should have been here Wednesday night. It was an a-hole fest but Derek and Potthole did some nice work. Give them kudos for a job well done.

Getting no work done - potthole - 06-20-2008

Ain't but a thing. I was rather amused when I was going through and deleting all the spam threads.

Don't get any ideas, folks.

Getting no work done - vsangelchick - 06-21-2008

It's a sick addiction....still quite the sausage fest....good thing no net at work, or I'd be on while there too...

Getting no work done - dino - 06-22-2008

vsangelchick Wrote:It's a sick addiction....still quite the sausage fest....good thing no net at work, or I'd be on while there too...

I'm glad you're helping to relieve the Sausage-festness here. You are more than welcome to bring along any co-workers with you.

Getting no work done - vsangelchick - 06-22-2008

Funny story....we laugh about FBHW at work on a daily basis....

Getting no work done - dino - 06-22-2008

vsangelchick Wrote:Funny story....we laugh about FBHW at work on a daily basis....

No need to keep it to yourselves....let's all share in the laughs.

Getting no work done - Titan! - 06-22-2008

vsangelchick Wrote:Funny story....we laugh about FBHW at work on a daily basis....

You should see if you can make a Joe stunt with some of the garments you sell.

Getting no work done - vsangelchick - 06-22-2008

Why not....we do have a couple transvestites that come in on a regular basis as it is....

Getting no work done - plungerhand - 07-17-2008

forums like these will soon be blamed for the economy. I can see it now..." Productivity in the US workplace is down...."

Getting no work done - Queenie - 07-17-2008

Yeah I definitely have spent WAY too much time on here, which is quite obvious with my number of posts.

Oh well, I guess i'll get back to work now . . . or not. :Smile

Getting no work done - uhohspagettio - 07-19-2008

I'm sure the "all chicks are a little lezzy" comes up from time to time.