FBHW Forums
Show members in chat. - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Show members in chat. (/showthread.php?tid=3101)

Show members in chat. - Philly Mike - 05-11-2009

What do you guys think ??

Re: Show members in chat. - 0rz0ski - 05-11-2009

As much as I'd love to have a show member on during the chat, I think it'd be another level of distraction for them. They already IM each other and have their hand signals and whatnot for communication. I don't know if their typing speed is up to par, either.

Re: Show members in chat. - SmartyPants - 05-11-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:As much as I'd love to have a show member on during the chat, I think it'd be another level of distraction for them. They already IM each other and have their hand signals and whatnot for communication. I don't know if their typing speed is up to par, either.

I agree...I don't think it would be very much fun for them since they already seem to have a ton to do during the show. It would be hard to keep things rolling, and I doubt that they would provide the type of conversation people would be looking for on the chat.

Re: Show members in chat. - mayorofawesometown - 05-11-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:What do you guys think ??

I think your GetBackers avatar is made of win. That's one of my all time favorite animes.

Re: Show members in chat. - Titan! - 05-11-2009

Anime is stupid.

I'd love to see Zane or one of the guys in the chat either during the show or after

Re: Show members in chat. - Mark the Valet - 05-11-2009

Well shit, it doesn't have to be during the show.
Just come in and chat with us mingers from time to time!

Re: Show members in chat. - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-11-2009

right, i'm sure all they do after the show is over is jump around the office with liquid ass and brain each other...atleast they could call truce for 10 minutes to give us an update as to who's winning

Re: Show members in chat. - plumpenut - 05-11-2009

I think they have enough to do without the bother of us

Re: Show members in chat. - Titan! - 05-12-2009

Yeah, they're way to busy to sully themselves with the likes of us one toothed mingers. :roll:

Re: Show members in chat. - Ashleyme - 05-12-2009

As long as we can hear the sound of Zane's computer when Joe sends him a message everytime someone talks

Re: Show members in chat. - Biff - 05-12-2009

Ashleyme Wrote:As long as we can hear the sound of Zane's computer when Joe sends him a message everytime someone talks

You'll have to forgive Lil' Fella. His nose keeps hitting the keyboard when he looks down to type.

Re: Show members in chat. - 0rz0ski - 05-12-2009

I nominate Len to visit us in the chatroom.

Re: Show members in chat. - plumpenut - 05-12-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:I nominate Len to visit us in the chatroom.
:thumbup:
seconded

Re: Show members in chat. - Philly Mike - 05-13-2009

mayorofawesometown Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:What do you guys think ??

I think your GetBackers avatar is made of win. That's one of my all time favorite animes.

lol thanks, awesome show, got into it a few years back but on demand stopped showing it. I finally got a hold of all the episodes and have to get a chance to watch them.

Re: Show members in chat. - Biff - 05-13-2009

I'm amazed at all the activity in the chat room during the day.

Re: Show members in chat. - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-13-2009

it's because i'm there....i'm practically a show member

Re: Show members in chat. - MissyT - 05-13-2009

admin Wrote:I'm amazed at all the activity in the chat room during the day.

We get very bored...that's it. We are bored. Smile

Re: Show members in chat. - krystal - 05-13-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:I nominate Len to visit us in the chatroom.
:thumbup:

I wonder if we can shame him into it.

Re: Show members in chat. - Philly Mike - 05-14-2009

misstiger10 Wrote:
admin Wrote:I'm amazed at all the activity in the chat room during the day.

We get very bored...that's it. We are bored. Smile
correction

We are Board... you will be assimilated... resistance is futile.

Re: Show members in chat. - len - 05-14-2009

I don't even know where the chat is. I'm an old man, and I only like Matlock, apparently.

Re: Show members in chat. - Biff - 05-14-2009

len Wrote:I don't even know where the chat is. I'm an old man, and I only like Matlock, apparently.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/chat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">chat</a><!-- l -->

Re: Show members in chat. - Philly Mike - 05-14-2009

admin Wrote:
len Wrote:I don't even know where the chat is. I'm an old man, and I only like Matlock, apparently.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/chat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">chat</a><!-- l -->
lol i'm in there now... he was there but no one else was.