FBHW Forums
Ask Queenie - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ask Queenie (/showthread.php?tid=3260)

Ask Queenie - Titan! - 06-17-2009

Dear Queenie, since Howie is such a lazy bitch and doesn't actually answer questions in his thread, can we start a thread where we ask you questions, and then you answer them ?

Re: Ask Queenie - Mad Dog - 06-17-2009

I'd be very intrested in your answers too Queenie.

Re: Ask Queenie - Queenie - 06-17-2009

Titan! Wrote:Dear Queenie, since Howie is such a lazy bitch and doesn't actually answer questions in his thread, can we start a thread where we ask you questions, and then you answer them ?

I guess since you have previously appointed me board Mother, I could help with certain questions. However, be warned not to ask any question(s) you wouldn't ask your own Mother (i.e. no nasty stuff . . . you know I don't roll that way).

Re: Ask Queenie - zdunklee - 06-17-2009

Queenie Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Dear Queenie, since Howie is such a lazy bitch and doesn't actually answer questions in his thread, can we start a thread where we ask you questions, and then you answer them ?

I guess since you have previously appointed me board Mother, I could help with certain questions. However, be warned not to ask any question(s) you wouldn't ask your own Mother (i.e. no nasty stuff . . . you know I don't roll that way).

Queenie, what will you do to Jiggy if he doesn't come back soon?

also: What happens when Titan and Howie get together, or is that something none of us want to think about? :wtf:

Re: Ask Queenie - Howie Feltersnatch - 06-18-2009

Cry

Re: Ask Queenie - Philly Mike - 06-18-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Cry
:waaah:

Re: Ask Queenie - Howie Feltersnatch - 06-18-2009

Queen,

Where the eff is Fistor and Becky? Can you get them back?

Thanks,
Howie

Re: Ask Queenie - Queenie - 06-18-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Queenie, what will you do to Jiggy if he doesn't come back soon?

also: What happens when Titan and Howie get together, or is that something none of us want to think about? :wtf:

WRT Jiggy:

It is definitely a fact that we are going through Jiggy withdrawals. I’ll give it another few weeks, and then I guess I will have to issue an Executive Order to form a search party to scour the Ozark Mountains.

WRT Titan & Howie:

Confusedhh: Do you really want to loose your lunch over the true answer to that question?

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Queen,

Where the eff is Fistor and Becky? Can you get them back?

Thanks,
Howie

Howie:

I called Fistor, but he must be rather busy with his new business because he didn’t answer. I left him a message and told him to get his ars back to the board.

I also contacted Becky and begged and pleaded for her to at least make an appearance every now and then to take care of those who need knocking back a notch.

Dear Howie:

One down, one to go!!

Are ya happy now? I know I am!! Big Grin

Re: Ask Queenie - beckyp - 06-18-2009

get a "Ask Becky" thread going and i'd be here like 24/7.

i'm like Dr. Phil and Nostradamus rolled into one but with a hoo-hoo!

hey Queen, what's it like living in a place that claims to be in the "south" but is nowhere near as southern as.....random unbiased state....Texas?

beckyp Wrote:get a "Ask Becky" thread going and i'd be here like 24/7.

i'm like Dr. Phil and Nostradamus rolled into one but with a hoo-hoo!

hey Queen, what's it like living in a place that claims to be in the "south" but is nowhere near as southern as.....random unbiased state....Texas?

Oh my gosh, am I good or what?!!

To answer your question Becky, when I think of Texas, I do think it is more southern, geographically speaking.

And if starting a thread for Ask Becky will bring you back more frequently, consider it done chicka!!

Re: Ask Queenie - -Jiggy- - 06-20-2009

Queenie Wrote:

WRT Jiggy:

It is definitely a fact that we are going through Jiggy withdrawals. I’ll give it another few weeks, and then I guess I will have to issue an Executive Order to form a search party to scour the Ozark Mountains.

WRT Titan & Howie:

Confusedhh: Do you really want to loose your lunch over the true answer to that question?
Dear Queenie,

How pissed would you be to search everywhere in the Ozarks only to discover I am back in Michigan?

Re: Ask Queenie - Mad Dog - 06-20-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

WRT Jiggy:

WRT Titan & Howie:

Dear Queenie,

How pissed would you be to search everywhere in the Ozarks only to discover I am back in Michigan?
I'll be willing to bet she'd be pretty pissed

Re: Ask Queenie - Queenie - 06-21-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

WRT Jiggy:

WRT Titan & Howie:

Dear Queenie,

slaps Jiggy because he totally evaded the Springfield trip.

oops . . . wrong thread!!

Re: Ask Queenie - Titan! - 06-21-2009

Dear Queen.

Why are there so many people who act like sheep ? Seriously, am I the only one who's willing to question authority ?

Re: Ask Queenie - plungerhand - 06-22-2009

Does anybody REALLY know what time it is?

Re: Ask Queenie - Mad Dog - 06-22-2009

Does anybody really care?

Re: Ask Queenie - Queenie - 06-22-2009

Titan! Wrote:Dear Queen.

Why are there so many people who act like sheep ? Seriously, am I the only one who's willing to question authority ?

I think that most people don't find it necessary or that important to question every authority. I think most people just like to get along and conform in an effort to promote harmony.

Re: Ask Queenie - Queenie - 06-22-2009

plungerhand Wrote:Does anybody REALLY know what time it is?

But do you REALLY want to know?

Re: Ask Queenie - sunshyne - 06-22-2009

only when its time to go home Wink

Re: Ask Queenie - Philly Mike - 06-22-2009

I think its
closing time, time for you to go out to the places you will be from...

Re: Ask Queenie - Wiener Poopie - 06-22-2009

Queenie:

I have had and erection for more than four hours, do I need medical attention?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.slate.com/id/2119865/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.slate.com/id/2119865/</a><!-- m -->

Re: Ask Queenie - 0rz0ski - 06-22-2009

If I had a penis, it would be shrunk at the reading of this article.

0rz0ski Wrote:If I had a penis, it would be shrunk at the reading of this article.

yeah but then it would grow again just a little while later... well because ... if you had one you would know, it just happens.

Re: Ask Queenie - Mad Dog - 06-22-2009

Ow!!

Titan! Wrote:Dear Queen.

Why are there so many people who act like sheep ?

ummm... so they can get a little....

same reason you drive a van...

Wiener Poopie Wrote:Queenie:

maybe you should consult an arborist....

seriously...dick jokes?

Re: Ask Queenie - Titan! - 06-24-2009

Dear Queenie...

What's better ?

A self appointed dictatorship

or

A democratically elected leader ?

Re: Ask Queenie - Queenie - 06-24-2009

plungerhand Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Queenie:

maybe you should consult an arborist....

seriously...dick jokes?
Titan! Wrote:Dear Queenie...

What's better ?

A self appointed dictatorship

or

A democratically elected leader ?

Seriously . . . man periods or what??? Somebody call a waaaaaambulance. Fuck this shit.