FBHW Forums
Where Is Kurt Bush? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Where Is Kurt Bush? (/showthread.php?tid=3265)

Where Is Kurt Bush? - itissosadbuttrue - 06-18-2009

What happened to that guy? I always loved the good beatups he got.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - 0rz0ski - 06-18-2009

His mom won't let him on the show anymore.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Wiener Poopie - 06-18-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:His mom won't let him on the show anymore.

[drop]That bitch[/drop]

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - turf - 06-18-2009

i was wondering the same thing. after the beating he took for ruining "name that tune," he just disappeared from the show.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Philly Mike - 06-18-2009

itissosadbuttrue Wrote:What happened to that guy? I always loved the good beatups he got.
:boppo:

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - alpacafarmer - 06-18-2009

i miss ikb for sure and he deserved a goodbye or something!! not too pleased with the way they never said a word about him

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - mayorofawesometown - 06-18-2009

He choked to death on his own cloud of Pigpen-esque filth.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - hotwings - 06-19-2009

NTT was the only reason KB was coming in for about a year. When that stopped, he quit coming in and there was no point in referencing him if he wasn't here. Other interns have had a definitive end date, but we didn't know Kurt's time was coming until it came and went. He worked really hard for us and added to the show in a number of ways, but it was time to give someone else a chance to be verbally abused and underappreciated. On the bright side, at over a year and a half, he holds, and will probably always hold the longevity record.

-HW

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - zdunklee - 06-19-2009

Well that explains why NTT is gone then, had to end it to get rid of that dirty ugly minger. Wink

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - bobdv - 06-19-2009

They should have hired Kurt Busch to be the new producer.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Philly Mike - 06-19-2009

bobdv Wrote:They should have hired Kurt Busch to be the new producer.
na steev is way better.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Queenie - 06-19-2009

bobdv Wrote:They should have hired Kurt Busch to be the new producer.

Why, so he could fuck up the show like he did NTT? You know what happened to NTT after Busch got a hold of it. :roll:

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - mayorofawesometown - 06-19-2009

As much as I like a Kurt Busch joke every now and then he didn't mess up NTT. The problem with NTT was that it didn't have the one thing that makes so many other segments great. The show is at it's best when three of the guys are verbally destroying the fourth. Busch doing the list made so all four guys were always participating and thus making verbal beatdowns a rarity.

Kurt deserves a lot of crap for being a dirty, larping minger but not for supposedly effin' up NTT.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Queenie - 06-19-2009

mayorofawesometown Wrote:As much as I like a Kurt Busch joke every now and then he didn't mess up NTT. The problem with NTT was that it didn't have the one thing that makes so many other segments great. The show is at it's best when three of the guys are verbally destroying the fourth. Busch doing the list made so all four guys were always participating and thus making verbal beatdowns a rarity.

Kurt deserves a lot of crap for being a dirty, larping minger but not for supposedly effin' up NTT.

Sorry you didn't pick up my sarcasm. Just trying to be funny. Thanks for showing me that my post was without the least bit of humor. Wink sarcasm added to this post for your pleasure

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Opus - 06-19-2009

I think you dropped these:

[sarcasm][/sarcasm]

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - mayorofawesometown - 06-20-2009

Well, I do have a psychological condition that makes it next to impossible for me to detect sarcasm in writing and someone different verbally so it could just be me.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Torque - 06-22-2009

I miss Kurt Bush too. I was devastated when I learned he was on the same plane as Will Smith when it crashed and there were no survivors to be buried.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Philly Mike - 06-22-2009

mayorofawesometown Wrote:Well, I do have a psychological condition that makes it next to impossible for me to detect sarcasm in writing and someone different verbally so it could just be me.
dont worry it's okay.
Take 2 of these and don't call me in the morning.
[Image: bottle21.jpg][Image: bottle21.jpg]

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - krystal - 06-22-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Well, I do have a psychological condition that makes it next to impossible for me to detect sarcasm in writing and someone different verbally so it could just be me.
dont worry it's okay.

Two of those would kill an elephant.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Philly Mike - 06-22-2009

krystal Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
dont worry it's okay.

depends... could be one of those little novelty airplane sized ones...

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Mad Dog - 06-22-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
dont worry it's okay.

depends... could be one of those little novelty airplane sized ones...

Hell, just one shot would eff you up.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Mingerlicious - 07-08-2009

How did Kurt Bush supposedly ruin NTT? I accidentally deleted the podcast and I never got to hear what went down

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - edrinshrike - 07-08-2009

Mingerlicious Wrote:How did Kurt Bush supposedly ruin NTT? I accidentally deleted the podcast and I never got to hear what went down

Shortly before the games demise, the guys changed the game so that it was one host and 3 listeners (which sucked because groups of listeners are rarely funny), and cut it down to, I think, 12 songs. On the last edition of NTT, IKB chose mostly golden oldies songs. Since Zane was the host that was playing, he got most of the songs which made the game boring to listen to. IKB got beat up really bad and they never played the game again. That's how IKB supposedly ruined the game, though I would argue that changing the format and day of the game ruined the game.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - potthole - 07-08-2009

edrinshrike Wrote:
Mingerlicious Wrote:How did Kurt Bush supposedly ruin NTT? I accidentally deleted the podcast and I never got to hear what went down

Shortly before the games demise, the guys changed the game so that it was one host and 3 listeners (which sucked because groups of listeners are rarely funny), and cut it down to, I think, 12 songs. On the last edition of NTT, IKB chose mostly golden oldies songs. Since Zane was the host that was playing, he got most of the songs which made the game boring to listen to. IKB got beat up really bad and they never played the game again. That's how IKB supposedly ruined the game, though I would argue that changing the format and day of the game ruined the game.

I could swear that "Kurt Bush Oldies Hour" was the last time NTT was played the 'old' way, and was what caused them to change the day/time/format of the game...

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - 0rz0ski - 07-08-2009

No, edrin is correct.

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - schuyler16 - 07-08-2009

regardless of why he's gone, the guys need to grab that unwashed minger and drag him back to where he belongs, on air providing a target for the guys to beat up on(not mean-spiritedly of course)

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - potthole - 07-08-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:No, edrin is correct.

Crap. Striking out all over the place!

Re: Where Is Kurt Bush? - Queenie - 07-08-2009

potthole Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:No, edrin is correct.

Crap. Striking out all over the place!

Yeah, once you start focusing on things like the slaughtering of mice, you always seem to lose it. Wink