FBHW Forums
FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) (/showthread.php?tid=3395)

FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - mayorofawesometown - 07-27-2009

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://freebeerandhotwings.com/freephotos?action=viewPhotoSet&photoSetID=24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://freebeerandhotwings.com/freephot ... toSetID=24</a><!-- m -->

The guys mentioned it on the show today. I have to say, all of the guys did very well for themselves. Particularly Hot Wings managed to marry a woman much hotter than himself. I've always wondered what Zane's wife looked like since we've heard the most about her and she's been on the show quite a few times.

Now I just can't stop being creeped out by those old people over Joe's shoulder... and that old man standing next to him.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Wiener Poopie - 07-27-2009

[Image: 20090724fbhwdinner.jpg]

I would do...her...her...her...her...and....her...

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Allyson - 07-27-2009

I don't know why but I expected the SOs to be super-hot-celebrity-model-looking wives. I'm glad they're just normal and pretty and only 100x better looking than I am. :thumbup:

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Wiener Poopie - 07-27-2009

...I might do him too...

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Biff - 07-27-2009

WTF is up with Free Beer's extended foot?

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - krystal - 07-27-2009

Seeing how much they've married up gives me hope for my future.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - bobdv - 07-27-2009

Hot Wings definitely wins the hot wife award.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - krystal - 07-27-2009

Actually, I was thinking that Joe won the hot (ex?) girlfriend award.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Mark the Valet - 07-27-2009

Wow, nice going, Zane!
You even got her to reproduce with you! More than once! Clearly you must be packing some heat or something because you're a monstrosity.

Also, I like how everyone wore nice collared shirts except Joe. Whatever you do don't dress up for a nice evening out.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - sunshyne - 07-27-2009

Thats why his GF dumped him

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Mad Dog - 07-27-2009

krystal Wrote:Seeing how much they've married up gives me hope for my future.

Hope is for other people.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-27-2009

admin Wrote:WTF is up with Free Beer's extended foot?

I was typing out a long joke with a made up background involving the Vietnamese, a prosthetic knee that locks up, and a Disco Dancing injury explaining his out-stretched leg....but I deleted it all for:

Freebeer is retarded, that's why his leg is sticking out like that.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Queenie - 07-27-2009

Maybe there was something (that he is hiding) hampering the bending of his right leg?

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-27-2009

Queenie Wrote:

Maybe there was something (that he is hiding) hampering the bending of his right leg?

you mean a NARB?

FREEBEER HAS A BONER! FREEBEER HAS A BONER!!!.....

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - potthole - 07-27-2009

And the funny thing is, Zane's wife is actually standing up in that photo! :lol:

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - certainlycertainly - 07-27-2009

potthole Wrote:And the funny thing is, Zane's wife is actually standing up in that photo! :lol:

Hahaha brilliant.

The guys all did very well for themselves. Nice to finally have a face to put with all the stories they tell. I think it speaks well for the show too that these guys all hang out when away from work. Shows you its not just made up chemistry for the radio.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - 0rz0ski - 07-27-2009

I can personally attest to mrs zane having better cans in person than that photo shows. I have boob envy.

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - one - 07-27-2009

Quote:And the funny thing is, Zane's wife is actually standing up in that photo!

I thought Zane was standing on a chair so he could see over everyone. Tongue

Re: FB&HW Family Photo (Let's pass some judgment, Spite Board.) - LimpBagel - 07-28-2009

They've all done pretty well for themselves. Joe is also really thin, I don't think I've seen a picture of him since Fat Joe a while ago.