FBHW Forums
Queenie is not happy - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Queenie is not happy (/showthread.php?tid=3451)

Queenie is not happy - Queenie - 08-17-2009

I got a new car a couple of weeks ago:

[Image: IMG00178.jpg]

My tags came in last Thursday, but I don't need them anymore Sad

[Image: car2.jpg]

[Image: car3.jpg]

I didn't wreck the car, my best friend did. Amazingly, she walked away from the accident with minor cuts and bruises. I'm very happy that she is okay.

Re: Queenie is not happy - Wiener Poopie - 08-17-2009

Holy Fuck!!

Re: Queenie is not happy - krystal - 08-17-2009

What the FUCK happened?????

Re: Queenie is not happy - Queenie - 08-17-2009

She swerved to miss a deer and went down an embankment.

Re: Queenie is not happy - Allyson - 08-17-2009

Deer kill more people than lions, tigers, bears, sharks, alligators, and snakes. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/09/25/coolsc.critters.attacks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/scien ... s.attacks/</a><!-- m -->

Re: Queenie is not happy - Biff - 08-17-2009

Ouch. Thank goodness the friend is okay.

I have hit 11 deer in my driving career. I think they just like my cars. Of course, I always hit the deer and never swerve.

Re: Queenie is not happy - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-17-2009

what does the insurance say? I've always been told to never swerve because insurance covers deer collision but not 'swerved into a tree' collision.

Re: Queenie is not happy - Allyson - 08-17-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what does the insurance say? I've always been told to never swerve because insurance covers deer collision but not 'swerved into a tree' collision.

I'm always so torn on that issue - do I let the asshole driver hit me (his fualt), or do I swerve and risk hitting something else (my fault)?

Re: Queenie is not happy - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-17-2009

Allyson Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what does the insurance say? I've always been told to never swerve because insurance covers deer collision but not 'swerved into a tree' collision.

I'm always so torn on that issue - do I let the a-hole driver hit me (his fualt), or do I swerve and risk hitting something else (my fault)?

always been cut and dry for me. let them hit me. especially if i'm driving alone. if i can make a slight change in direction (slightly on shoulder for example) then I will clearly.

The insurance said it will be covered under my collision as opposed to my comprehensive. Basically, the only difference is $250 comp. deductible and $500 collision deductible. I'm still covered.

Re: Queenie is not happy - Wiener Poopie - 08-17-2009

Queenie Wrote:The insurance said it will be covered under my collision as opposed to my comprehensive. Basically, the only difference is $250 comp. deductible and $500 collision deductible. I'm still covered.

The friend will get that deductible?

Re: Queenie is not happy - potthole - 08-17-2009

Glad everybody is ok, Queenie!

Although it's not really your friend's fault, that's sort of a reason I don't let people borrow my car. If somebody needs it, I'll let them use it, but I'm driving. That way if there's any sort of accident, it was at least me behind the wheel.

Re: Queenie is not happy - Philly Mike - 08-17-2009

See! It's things like this that make me miss living in philly. You know how many deer there are in philly? Ask the zoo I am sure they can tell you how many they have there...

Re: Queenie is not happy - Biff - 08-17-2009

Queenie Wrote:Queenie is not happy

.....and Leo's getting larger!

Queenie Wrote:Queenie is not happy

Jimmy likes Elaine.

Re: Queenie is not happy - mainerliser - 08-17-2009

I'm so sorry about your car...It was a beautiful car too!!!

Re: Queenie is not happy - Mad Dog - 08-17-2009

Poor Queenie!!! I'm sorry that happened to you!!

Re: Queenie is not happy - zdunklee - 08-17-2009

OUCH....Queenie when you get the new one you can just go ahead and ship it up to me....thanks Wink

Re: Queenie is not happy - sunshyne - 08-19-2009

Major Bummer! Glad everyone is alright, too bad you can't celebrate that over a nice venison dinner. Glad I got to ride in the car before it was a goner. What are you getting next?

Re: Queenie is not happy - 0rz0ski - 08-19-2009

That fucking sucks. Glad everyone is ok.

Re: Queenie is not happy - Queenie - 08-19-2009

sunshyne Wrote:Major Bummer! Glad everyone is alright, too bad you can't celebrate that over a nice venison dinner. Glad I got to ride in the car before it was a goner. What are you getting next?

Another Mustang, I suppose. I'm still working with the insurance company. They are slow walking it. Surprise, surprise. :thumbdown:

Re: Queenie is not happy - boizalynne - 08-19-2009

That sucks Queenie! Good thing she's not hurt but HOLY HELL I'd be pissed.... I hope you have made her your eternal personal slave...

Re: Queenie is not happy - 0rz0ski - 08-19-2009

With chains and whips and stuff? Weirdo...