FBHW Forums
2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread (/showthread.php?tid=3643)

Pages: 1 2 3

2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-23-2009

Most of you know the drill:

Near the end of December we're going to award a prize to the person who is voted forum MVP. This thread is for nominations. This thread is not for berating or putting down other forum members. Show members are not eligible.

If you'd like to nominate a person for forum MVP then do so in this thread and if you want to include a short commentary for why you choose that person then feel free to do so. We'll give everyone a week so this thread will close October 30, 2009.

Any posts that contain any derogatory remarks about other members will be deleted and, depending upon severity, may result in suspension of accounts. This isn't a soapbox for your grievances.

The nominations start..........

when I realized I forgot to type 'NOW!'

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Opus - 10-23-2009

I will refrain from posting my nomination publicly, I will PM it to you Howie, as I do not want to influence people.

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Allyson - 10-23-2009

I nominate Opus.

First of all, it grants me the opportunity to say "Ooooopaaaaaaaa!" and snap my fingers. Secondly, Opus put a lot of hard work into migrating to the new host - that went smoother than the show's website migration! Kudos for that. I'm glad he's been more active in 2009 than in 2008 and I've grown to like Opie as a person. He loves when people call him Opie. He's always willing to help when I have a technical question (props to ORZY also Wink ) and made the quality of my sound system a million times better from 765 miles away. That's talent.

Vote for Opus, 2009 :thumbup:

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-23-2009

Bribes for nominations can be sent to:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Biff - 10-23-2009

I nominate Allyson based on this post alone:

Allyson Wrote:Can I get in trouble because I'm too lazy to close my blinds in the morning and rather just [try to] keep my back to the windows?

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Mad Dog - 10-23-2009

My vote is for Orzy. She has been a real friend outside the board. She made sure I was invited to go see Zanes Tri-athalon. She sent me pics she sent of me while I was there and she helped me get ahold of the audio of myself on the show. Plus she graces us with her smart ass wit that few can match, with out being crass. Three Cheers for Orzy!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - potthole - 10-23-2009

Zdunk.

He makes me laugh.

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - boizalynne - 10-23-2009

QUEENIE... for I heart her.......

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Biff - 10-24-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:My vote is for Orzy. She has been a real friend outside the board. She made sure I was invited to go see Zanes Tri-athalon. She sent me pics she sent of me while I was there and she helped me get ahold of the audio of myself on the show. Plus she graces us with her smart ass wit that few can match, with out being crass. Three Cheers for Orzy!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

I have to second Orzy.

I'd also like to nominate the tag team of Howie and Poopie just because they make this place fun.

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - 0rz0ski - 10-26-2009

So, if I read that right, Howie and Poopie are a single unit? Double the vote grabbing charm?

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-26-2009

I hope we don't have to share the trophy. We shared a room as kids, shared toys...hell, we probably shared girls.

I want my own damn trophy!

Cut it in half Solomon.

I don't want half a horses ass trophey

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Biff - 10-26-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't want half a horses ass trophey

Who says there is going to be a horse's ass trophy this year?

Who says you're gonna win?

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - zdunklee - 10-26-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Who says you're gonna win?

Yea, on that note I second Poopie for 2009 MVP....GO Poopie!!!

zdunklee Wrote:

we're one unit

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

we're one unit

Only in Biff's mind you are, Poopie is the funnier one by far Wink

Plus Poopie gets extra points for most celebrated comeback of the year.

Maybe we should add an image smack off to this years contest before the voting portion.

Biff Wrote:Maybe we should add an image smack off to this years contest before the voting portion.

ha ha ha...

give a phrase or term and someone posts a picture?

Current Nominations:

Opus
Allyson
Orz (2nd-ed)
Zdunk
Queenie
Howie/Poopie combo
Poopie

does anybody else even post regularly?

Yeah, we have Titan, toolhead, Hurley (used to), becky, boiza, sunshyne, plungee, mayorofawesometown, daredevil, Krystal, that computer guy...computerguy510?...seriously Howie. This is why people think you're a dick, you just COMPLETELY ignore anyone that doesn't post 3x a day.

0rz0ski Wrote:Yeah, we have Titan, toolhead, Hurley (used to), becky, boiza, sunshyne, plungee, mayorofawesometown, daredevil, Krystal, that computer guy...computerguy510?...seriously Howie. This is why people think you're a dick, you just COMPLETELY ignore anyone that doesn't post 3x a day.

How did you forget Mad Dog?....For Shame...

zdunklee Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Yeah, we have Titan, toolhead, Hurley (used to), becky, boiza, sunshyne, plungee, mayorofawesometown, daredevil, Krystal, that computer guy...computerguy510?...seriously Howie. This is why people think you're a dick, you just COMPLETELY ignore anyone that doesn't post 3x a day.

Oh no! Sorry MD.... Sad

Howie's Mind:

Regulars = signing in everyday. Most of Orz's list is what I would consider not regular.

Biff Wrote:Maybe we should add an image smack off to this years contest before the voting portion.

ha ha ha...

give a phrase or term and someone posts a picture?

I'm thinking an insult image exchange.

zdunklee Wrote:

And potthole........and Biff..........and Allyson

who?

[Image: fuck_you-1.jpg]

I always thought that key was next to "Caps Lock"

zdunklee Wrote:Only in Biff's mind you are, Poopie is the funnier one by far Wink

we're one unit, it's like wanting a pair of great tits...you have to take the woman with em Wink

that is why chicks dig me.

Biff Wrote:[Image: fuck_you-1.jpg]

[Image: white_eat_my_ass_t_shirt-p23518817817047...pb_400.jpg]

Classy.

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - boizalynne - 10-26-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Only in Biff's mind you are, Poopie is the funnier one by far Wink

we're one unit, it's like wanting a pair of great tits...you have to take the woman with em Wink

No wonder Poopie used to tail me like a little duck in high school. He was my shadow for about a year. I miss the lil' guy.... Wink

boizalynne Wrote:

No wonder Poopie used to tail me like a little duck in high school. He was my shadow for about a year. I miss the lil' guy.... Wink

No he just figured if he was close enough to you other women might think he was good in bed Wink

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Mad Dog - 10-26-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Oh no! Sorry MD.... Sad

I was starting to get a little put off... But all is forgiven!!

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - krystal - 10-26-2009

And we all know I'm awesome.

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - plungerhand - 10-26-2009

Really? Times got tough last year and Queenie tried to pawn last years trophy.....

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Philly Mike - 10-26-2009

hey now, I signed on plenty throughout the year too... Yes lately i've been sparse, but there are reasons for that.

Re: 2009 MVP Nomination Thread - Ashleyme - 10-26-2009

Hey, i post regularly too, even if it's mostly to put down douchy college students haha Anyway, I definitely vote for Orz, she's always super friendly and willing to help everyone, yet still knows when to attack if the situation calls for it