FBHW Forums
Teeth - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Teeth (/showthread.php?tid=3882)

Teeth - Biff - 03-30-2010

Seriously, take care of them. I just met a woman no older than 35 who had only one tooth. How can people stand it?

Re: Teeth - Queenie - 03-30-2010

Shouldn't you have named this thread "tooth" if she only had one? Wink

Re: Teeth - landmammaldolphin - 03-30-2010

It takes a lot less time to brush 1 tooth. Maybe she's just into efficiency.

Re: Teeth - potthole - 03-30-2010

The other night I was getting ready for bed and noticed my wife was sitting in bed, chewing gum and reading a book.

"Why are you chewing gum at 10:30 at night?" I asked her. "So I don't have to brush my teeth," she replied. "No way," I answered, "I'm not going to be married to some lady with wooden George Washington teeth, go brush 'em!" She sighed, got up, and went to brush her teeth. Wink

Re: Teeth - Rebel - 03-30-2010

potthole Wrote:The other night I was getting ready for bed and noticed my wife was sitting in bed, chewing gum and reading a book.

"Why are you chewing gum at 10:30 at night?" I asked her. "So I don't have to brush my teeth," she replied. "No way," I answered, "I'm not going to be married to some lady with wooden George Washington teeth, go brush 'em!" She sighed, got up, and went to brush her teeth. Wink

I didn't realize it was legal to marry a 12-year-old in Michigan.

(Sorry, I'm sure your wife is a lovely woman; just couldn't resist. :mrgreen: )

Re: Teeth - fustercluck - 03-30-2010

Bexxx is going to kick your ass if you keep talking to her like that. You're her husband, not her dad. Confusedhh:

BTW, brushing at night is way overrated. I'm 39 years old with ZERO cavities. I barely floss and ONLY brush in the morning.

F the 4 out of 5 dentists who reccomend trident.

Re: Teeth - zdunklee - 03-30-2010

fustercluck Wrote:Bexxx is going to kick your ass if you keep talking to her like that. You're her husband, not her dad. Confusedhh:

BTW, brushing at night is way overrated. I'm 39 years old with ZERO cavities. I barely floss and ONLY brush in the morning.

I'm with Fuster on this one...I only brush in the morning and have never had a cavity or other tooth problem to speak of.

Re: Teeth - Biff - 03-31-2010

Not brushing before bed = teh gross. I feel sorry for Melissa.

Re: Teeth - 0rz0ski - 03-31-2010

I used to use mouthwash before bed too, but then some dentist study came out that using it too often caused mouth cancer, and I use my mouth too much to lose it to cancer.

Re: Teeth - Queenie - 03-31-2010

0rz0ski Wrote:I used to use mouthwash before bed too, but then some dentist study came out that using it too often caused mouth cancer, and I use my mouth too much to lose it to cancer.

True dat!! Wink

Love ya 0rz!!

Re: Teeth - potthole - 03-31-2010

So, like, how much is "too much" according to this supposed report?

Re: Teeth - fustercluck - 03-31-2010

Biff Wrote:Not brushing before bed = teh gross. I feel sorry for Melissa.

My mouth is like my shit. Wonderful and smells like flowers!

Re: Teeth - -Jiggy- - 04-01-2010

zdunklee Wrote:
fustercluck Wrote:Bexxx is going to kick your ass if you keep talking to her like that. You're her husband, not her dad. Confusedhh:

I'm with Fuster on this one...I only brush in the morning and have never had a cavity or other tooth problem to speak of.
Same here. In fact the first time I ever went to the dentist was 5 years ago and he couldn't believe how good my teeth were for never being there. Now...having said that I do regularaly do dentist visits now.