FBHW Forums
Bob and Tom Rule ! - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bob and Tom Rule ! (/showthread.php?tid=491)

Pages: 1 2

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Titan! - 06-27-2008

Dude they are the funniest show on radio. Don't get me wrong, warm beer and rotten chicken wings are okay, but seriously how can they hope to compete with the awesomeness that is the Bob and Tom show ?

Bob and Tom Rule ! - fistor!@# - 06-27-2008

I think your bravery for making such a bold statement should be commended. I suggest exalts all around.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Howie Feltersnatch - 06-27-2008

did you want more smite? well you just got it Big Grin

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:did you want more smite? well you just got it Big Grin

you don't have the balls to smite me, you minger !

Bob and Tom Rule ! - orangeville - 06-27-2008

I wouldn't be surprised if titan was bob or tom... seems like they go out of their way quite a bit to try and convince themselves and their listeners that FB&HW blows, when in reality they just look like a bunch of insecure tools.

bobandtomLOL

FBHW>BOBANDTOM

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Wiener Poopie - 06-27-2008

[Image: Your_Gay.jpg]

orangeville Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if titan was bob or tom... seems like they go out of their way quite a bit to try and convince themselves and their listeners that FB&HW blows, when in reality they just look like a bunch of insecure tools.

bobandtomLOL

FBHW>BOBANDTOM

You shut up !

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Queenie - 06-27-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Dude they are the funniest show on radio. Don't get me wrong, warm beer and rotten chicken wings are okay, but seriously how can they hope to compete with the awesomeness that is the Bob and Tom show ?

Dude you must have giant balls.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - dogfrost9 - 06-27-2008

Basically, Bob and Tom and that stupid chick talking about stuff is BORING AS HELL, but the skits and comedians Can be pretty dang funny.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Philly Mike - 06-27-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Dude they are the funniest show on radio. Don't get me wrong, warm beer and rotten chicken wings are okay, but seriously how can they hope to compete with the awesomeness that is the Bob and Tom show ?

I will now have to write you a forum ticket now, and bad taste for even talking about enjoying bob and tom ticket.

These tickets require you to eat a hissing cockaroach in the same manner a scorpion would for each citation.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Wiener Poopie - 06-27-2008

[Image: nice_big_cup_1.jpg]

Bob and Tom Rule ! - mudroomdonna - 06-27-2008

Philly Mike Wrote:

I will now have to write you a forum ticket now, and bad taste for even talking about enjoying bob and tom ticket.

These tickets require you to eat a hissing cockaroach in the same manner a scorpion would for each citation.

+1 Exalt for suggesting "forum ticket"!

Bob and Tom Rule ! - fistor!@# - 06-27-2008

Dammit people! HE'S PLAYING YOU LIKE A FIDDLE!!!@#

http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=549&page=1#7305

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Philly Mike - 06-27-2008

Fistor Wrote:Dammit people! HE'S PLAYING YOU LIKE A FIDDLE!!!@#

http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=549&page=1#7305

well that means now he is getting a karma abuse ticket too.

that means he now has to eat the scorpion and drink a shot of tobasco sauce.

I suggest everyone vote him to zero then leave it there

Bob and Tom Rule ! - ashleykme - 06-27-2008

I looked them up on youtube just to see what all the fuss was about. They are as bad as anyone says! Also once while FBHW were on vacation and I caught up on my podcast, someone recommended I listened to a Show called Les and Terry and it was horrible too. FBHW spoiled me when it comes to radio

Bob and Tom Rule ! - lovinlife70 - 06-28-2008

I can honestly say that I have no f-ing clue who Bob and Tom are and have no desire to even listen. I did however check out their website a few months ago because FB and HW always bring them up. Their site is better then FB and HW but that is it!

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Philly Mike - 06-28-2008

ashleykme Wrote:FBHW spoiled me when it comes to radio

I used to listen to Bob and Tom when the were on 94.5 (which later became 97.5) the hawk in trenton New Jersey, then they were taken off and that is when FB&HW started in trenton. At first I didn't care much because I used to like Bob and Tom then I noticed these guys weren't too far off from bob and tom (and at the time they were actually pretty close to acting like a Bob and Tomish show) then after a while they started to change for the better, and the show grew from there. Now I hear another radio show and think to myself "what the hell is this BS"

I can pretty much relate to the statement of being spoiled by the show. Smile

Bob and Tom Rule ! - smokejacklandslide - 06-28-2008

to say that bob and tom rule, is to say that being teabagged by fat bastard is the most fun a girl could have, that being said, i couldn't tell this joke over tom's over the top laughter at himself, as a convert from bob and tom, i enjoy being able to hear the funny in the bits rather than those shitheads laughing at themselves.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - bohica - 06-28-2008

I used to listen to them but I got so sick of hearing them laugh at stuff thats not funny and the same stpid songs over and over. the best thing about the show was the comedians that came in everyday. but their website is better.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - silversurge - 06-29-2008

this Titan guy don't have balls, he's a retard who knows he's not liked but instead of being ashamed of that he shows it off like a convertible

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Titan! - 06-30-2008

silversurge Wrote:this Titan guy don't have balls, he's a retard who knows he's not liked but instead of being ashamed of that he shows it off like a convertible

I want to agree with you and embrace my retardedness, but your english is so bad, I just can't do it. Go back to school Skippy.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - bobandtom - 06-30-2008

Thank you very much.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Philly Mike - 06-30-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
silversurge Wrote:this Titan guy don't have balls, he's a retard who knows he's not liked but instead of being ashamed of that he shows it off like a convertible

I want to agree with you and embrace my retardedness, but your english is so bad, I just can't do it. Go back to school Skippy.

Here we go with that spelling/grammer thing again. Yeah lets try and come up with a good retort, and if all else fails why not just make fun of this guys english skills.

It's all in good fun Smile

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Queenie - 06-30-2008

bobandtom Wrote:
Thank you very much.

I hope this is a joke . . . we'll smite you off so quick, you won't know what hit you.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - plungerhand - 06-30-2008

played out......

And what's sad Fist, is that you're the only one to have caught on. Sigh.

C'mon peeps it's all in fun. ;D

Titan ! Wrote:

And what's sad Fist, is that you're the only one to have caught on. Sigh.

I know it's all in fun . . . my hair is not blonde . . .i'm a brunette. Wink I just wanted to mention that since I learned that if your karma gets past -100, your account will lock up and you can't post anymore.

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:And what's sad Fist, is that you're the only one to have caught on. Sigh.

I know it's all in fun . . . my hair is not blonde . . .i'm a brunette. Wink I just wanted to mention that since I learned that if your karma gets past -100, your account will lock up and you can't post anymore.

I know, that caught me by surprise. Oopsie.

Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I know it's all in fun . . . my hair is not blonde . . .i'm a brunette. Wink I just wanted to mention that since I learned that if your karma gets past -100, your account will lock up and you can't post anymore.

I know, that caught me by surprise. Oopsie.

I have noticed people must be trying to help out . . . you got an exalt from me.

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I know, that caught me by surprise. Oopsie.

I have noticed people must be trying to help out . . . you got an exalt from me.

Awww thanks. lets hug just long enough for it to be awkward.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Wiener Poopie - 06-30-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I have noticed people must be trying to help out . . . you got an exalt from me.

Awww thanks. lets hug just long enough for it to be awkward.

CAN I JOIN!!

Bob and Tom Rule ! - fistor!@# - 06-30-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Awww thanks. lets hug just long enough for it to be awkward.

CAN I JOIN!!

wienerpoopie's first piece of ass was his couch.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - silversurge - 06-30-2008

Titan ! Wrote:

I see, so you want propper grammar? You clearly do embrace your retardedness. Go back to your Star Trek message board you loser.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - plungerhand - 06-30-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Awww thanks. lets hug just long enough for it to be awkward.

CAN I JOIN!!

...any love is good love......so I took what I could get......

silversurge Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I want to agree with you and embrace my retardedness, but your english is so bad, I just can't do it. Go back to school Skippy.

I see, so you want propper grammar? You clearly do embrace your retardedness. Go back to your Star Trek message board you loser.

proper grammar (props for spelling that word correctly by the way) = retarded ? You're from Bizarro world arent you? Go back on your meds, and when you're lucid again you can come back and post again, until then you're banned.

jus' P Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:CAN I JOIN!!

...any love is good love......so I took what I could get......

Ok . . .that's the way you roll!!

Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:...any love is good love......so I took what I could get......

Ok . . .that's the way you roll!!

You want to be the Queen meat in a 4 way sandwich dont you ? ;-7

Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Ok . . .that's the way you roll!!

You want to be the Queen meat in a 4 way sandwich dont you ? ;-7

I have one plungerhand . . . all I need!!

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Philly Mike - 07-01-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
silversurge Wrote:I see, so you want propper grammar? You clearly do embrace your retardedness. Go back to your Star Trek message board you loser.

proper grammar (props for spelling that word correctly by the way) = retarded ? You're from Bizarro world arent you? Go back on your meds, and when you're lucid again you can come back and post again, until then you're banned.

Check the signature, I don't know if you noticed... I could care less about proper spelling or GRAMMER. I think being so analy retentive that you feel the need to point out everyones mistakes and comment about them shows more of a sign of being retarded or at least a problem with OCD.

Bob and Tom Rule ! - Titan! - 07-01-2008

Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:proper grammar (props for spelling that word correctly by the way) = retarded ? You're from Bizarro world arent you? Go back on your meds, and when you're lucid again you can come back and post again, until then you're banned.

Check the signature, I don't know if you noticed... I could care less about proper spelling or GRAMMER. I think being so analy retentive that you feel the need to point out everyones mistakes and comment about them shows more of a sign of being retarded or at least a problem with OCD.

That's usually the type of argument a stupid person would make.