FBHW Forums
Love Gernade - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Love Gernade (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Love Gernade - ilavanal - 06-18-2008

Was anyone else dying today!?!? That was one of the best Joe stunts recently.

Love Gernade - ibangzaneswife - 06-18-2008

Very funny for sure. Joe is getting so used to it there is no warm up time any more. Straight to the akwardness

Love Gernade - nashvillekev - 06-18-2008

Yep, I had to sit ouside before going into work. Man I was laughing so hard, people thought I had lost my mind Big Grin

Love Gernade - pellgreen - 06-18-2008

joe's a good guy.

Love Gernade - lovegrenade - 06-18-2008

What the F? How am I going to continue scoring mad gas station tail if Joe keeps F-ing my lines up? Anywho, do I have to say F on here, or can I say Eff?

Love Gernade - chuck - 06-18-2008

joe stunts seem to be getting shorter and shorter every week. Maybe it's the fact that the three douches in the station continually talk OVER Joe trying to do the stunt. I love the fact they try to live vicariously through him during the stunts! Still, way to go Joe with putting up with them always shouting in his here!

Love Gernade - woody - 06-18-2008

Awesome stunt! One of the best so far!

Love Gernade - ibangzaneswife - 06-18-2008

any one want to place bets on when Joe actually gets charges pressed against him?

Love Gernade - bigt8261 - 06-18-2008

I work in a really quiet office and once again, it took everything I had to not make a scene. GREAT JOB.

Love Gernade - rodneyn - 06-18-2008

I missed it! is there going to be a video or at least a sound link?

Love Gernade - furlong - 06-18-2008

Joe needs to try this stunt at a womens activist group meeting

Love Gernade - pjoefan - 06-18-2008

I think the stunts are actually getting shorter because he's running low on new places to go and people who don't listen! Which is good for the show but sucks for us. I love the Joe Stunts! Today's was awesome, I wish they hadn't pussy'd out and brought him back so soon.

Love Gernade - blackout - 06-18-2008

I will try and use those pickup lines myself because I have had trouble getting a date lately. - O.J. SIMPSON

Love Gernade - lovegrenade - 06-18-2008

OJ Simpson gets more ass than Ted Nugent's entire fan base.

Love Gernade - bigrich - 06-18-2008

I think the guy in the car behind me thought I was having a seizure. Let me try those at work today and see what happens. Can anyone post bail for me if needed?

Love Gernade - blackout - 06-18-2008

Normally I have to use a Philly Cheese Steak to pick girls up in Pennsylvania, but I can use Nug's pickup lines

Love Gernade - shoregirl - 06-18-2008

FILL ME WITH YOUR LOVE ARTILLERY, PRODUCER JOE!!!

Love Gernade - smarterthanhw - 06-18-2008

woody Wrote:Awesome stunt! One of the best so far!

Agreed! I hope 'The Nuge' hears it and responds. I think he lives not too far from FB&HW HQ.

Love Gernade - number1lovegrenade - 06-18-2008

need a lovegrenade part 2 funny shit joe

Love Gernade - eather27 - 06-18-2008

I wish this stunt could have been a little longer I was rolling that first bitch had me dying

Love Gernade - zig - 06-18-2008

Joe will never be arrested. Unless a they put "Do whatever it takes to get arrested challenge" on the wheel.

Love Gernade - potthole - 06-18-2008

Hope video or audio of this gets online soon.

Love Gernade - thebigfreeze - 06-19-2008

I could hear that everyday for inspiration. Rock on!

Love Gernade - myself - 06-19-2008

that was a magicaly unnessacery song on nuegent's part

Love Gernade - fmcrowl - 06-19-2008

Does anyone know why this stunt hasnt been posted on fbhw.com yet?

Love Gernade - kate - 06-19-2008

I was angered there was not a part 2. I anxiously waited for the never ending commercials to end and then when they came back I was thinking, "YES! Part 2!" and he was already back at the station. I was let down Sad. It was a great bit.

Love Gernade - Wiener Poopie - 06-19-2008

i still think YO GABA GABA was the best

Love Gernade - bassbanger - 06-19-2008

i love joe stunts it is the only reason i go to the website. but it would be great if they could find a way to get green day gary to come into the studio and post the audios even if they don't video tape it. come on guys get your act together!!!! we need more joe angry or akward.

Love Gernade - bohica - 06-19-2008

that cracked me up so bad, har har hardy har har

Love Gernade - mookie - 06-20-2008

That made me laugh almost as hard as Yo Gabba Gabba food order, only I didn't have to pull off the headphones and wipe the tears away.

Joe really rocked this one and it would definitely go on my list of stunts to be repeated in the future.

Love Gernade - cassierae - 06-20-2008

I have to agree on the Yo Gabba Gabba one. That one had me singing "I'm gonna eat, yeahhhhhh! Yummy yummy!" for I think what lasted 2 weeks straight. I answered questions in that singsong 'Yeahhhh!"

Love Gernade - jimbozane - 06-21-2008

I thought it was great,I almost pee'd myself from laughter