FBHW Forums
9/11 Truth! - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: The Touchy Subject Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 9/11 Truth! (/showthread.php?tid=53)

Pages: 1 2 3

9/11 Truth! - shaggytheclown17 - 06-18-2008

Just want to let everyone know that I'm pretty serious about the 9/11 truth movement n I'm gonna let you guys discuss it.

heres a good 9/11 truth website for anyone who deosn't know what it is- http://www.911truth.org/

;D

9/11 Truth! - hotzester - 06-18-2008

Aww man, and I already used my smite for this hour.

9/11 Truth! - ibangzaneswife - 06-18-2008

:Smile

9/11 Truth! - speedbump - 06-18-2008

Why don't you go ahead and explain yourself, so we can all bash you to hell.

9/11 Truth! - mudroomdonna - 06-18-2008

He deserves everyone's power of smite.

9/11 Truth! - slicedbread - 06-18-2008

Hey, '911 truth' guy, cry more please? Here is what happened, since you are too stuck in denial to figure it out on your own.

People got angry. People got attacked. Bitches got hijacked. People died. People cried. I lived, that's what matters.

9/11 Truth! - cchiles - 06-18-2008

Can we please gather up all these 9/11 "truth" people and build another WTC, put them all in it and fly a couple planes into them.

Nah. The first 9/11 hit too close to home for me, I don't think I'd go through a second one even to rid society of the truthers.

9/11 Truth! - hughjeffinkok - 06-18-2008

9/11 truth guy, way to never find anything else to glom onto. find a new cause, i don't know, say Rwanda(mass genocide), poverty(looking at you w. virginia mountaineers), et al. Facts are facts, and I thought James Fetzer(spelling) was a kook who should have gotten the verbal beat down he deserved from the show. Go wash your smellyass birkenstock feet, shave off that horrid wispy beard and tell mom you will bring up your dirty dishes on your way out to find a better job than movie rental clerk(no offense).

Hmmm, doesn't look like many people here agree, maybe you should check out the facts before you ignore.
If you can at least admit that Bush lied and should be impeached, thats good enough.

I still advise you check out the 9/11 truth website n stuff, you never know, you could learn somthing you didn't know before.

9/11 Truth! - sk3d - 06-18-2008

Ok, I think I'll go out of my way to let people try and fill my head with nonsense. It all makes about as much sense as the Salem Witch Trials. "That lady looked at me funny and I got a runny nose the next day... SHE'S A WITCH!!"

I'll tell you what, you go to college and get degrees in physics, structural architecture, and aero/thermal dynamics, THEN take the time to teach everything you learned to me, explain why the "911 truth" propaganda is right, and then I MIGHT not hit you in the face.

9/11 Truth! - aidsweightloss - 06-18-2008

Bush lied about what? ???

9/11 Truth! - mainerliser - 06-18-2008

hotzester Wrote:Aww man, and I already used my smite for this hour.

Damn! Me too. He gets it the rest of the day!! >Sad

9/11 Truth! - tome - 06-18-2008

Hey Spud I have someone who would like to argue with you onair...

Sk3d Wrote:I'll tell you what, you go to college and get degrees in physics, structural architecture, and aero/thermal dynamics, THEN take the time to teach everything you learned to me, explain why the "911 truth" propaganda is right, and then I MIGHT not hit you in the face.

(DUH) there are, there are people with degrees, engineers, scientists n all that crap.
If you would stop being such dickheads n listen maybe you wouldn't be so set on bitching n moaning at over half of the people in America wanting Bush impeached!

And to the guy who said lied about what, he lied to go to war, there were no weapons of mass destruction and he desearves to be impeached and thrown in prison for his war crimes.
Thats about it.

And I'm not here to throw a bunch of information onto anyone I'm simply reporting that there is information out there, if you want me to spew out tons of scientific facts explaining why no one other than the government could've planned 9/11, you're wasting your time.

I don even care if you guys give me a low score er whatever that smite shit is, I could care less.

9/11 Truth! - whitetrash - 06-18-2008

you look like such a f.ucking fag

9/11 Truth! - tome - 06-18-2008

and all of congress lied too then (they had the same information that Bush had)... grow up, elect your obama and then watch as the nation falls apart as the dems bankrupt the country with all of there wonderful spending...

Well yes, congress was as shocked as we were n they all kissed Bush's ass n did as he told them.

Problem is now they aren't taking it anymore but most of them are still immersed in his moneymaking scheme.
And I dunno if Obama is all that good anyway, I wanted Dennis Kucinich but he endorsed Obama after he dropped out due to the corporate media banning his from debates because of his plans to overturn them, one would be his health care plan to everyone including companies trading with America giving them workers rights n all that.

Either way it looks like the end of the dictatorship of America by Bush will end soon even if he cancels the election.

And to those who still grasp onto Bush's official bullshit theory, you guys are more ignorant and stupid as you claim me to be.

shaggytheclown17 Wrote:
Sk3d Wrote:I'll tell you what, you go to college and get degrees in physics, structural architecture, and aero/thermal dynamics, THEN take the time to teach everything you learned to me, explain why the "911 truth" propaganda is right, and then I MIGHT not hit you in the face.

(DUH) there are, there are people with degrees, engineers, scientists n all that crap.
If you would stop being such dickheads n listen maybe you wouldn't be so set on bitching n moaning at over half of the people in America wanting Bush impeached!

And to the guy who said lied about what, he lied to go to war, there were no weapons of mass destruction and he desearves to be impeached and thrown in prison for his war crimes.
Thats about it.

Is typing "and" too much to ask?

I present to you my own material to argue yours, of which I will not personally defend, just like you:

http://skepchick.org/skepticsguide/index.php/topic,3373.0.html

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/06-09-11.html

There never HAD to be weapons of mass destruction, first of all. The UN resolutions clearly said that the world needed free access to Iraq to BE SURE he had no WMDs. Second, evidence of WMDs was found, just not in quantity, and not until after Saddam Hussein was removed from power. Third, and I'm sure you've forgotten this, President Bush made it clear that this was not a war over one topic, this was a war on TERRORISM, and any nation, WMDs or otherwise, supporting terrorism would be next.

TomE Wrote:and all of congress lied too then (they had the same information that Bush had)... grow up, elect your obama and then watch as the nation falls apart as the dems bankrupt the country with all of there wonderful spending...

I'm no hardcore dem, but this is thanks to the current president:

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Right now it's at about 9.3 trillion.

speedbump Wrote:[quote author=tome board=politics thread=65 post=1137 time=1213821298]

Wow, I didn't even see this.

shaggytheclown17 Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:[quote author=tome board=politics thread=65 post=1137 time=1213821298]

Wow, I didn't even see this.

You probably haven't seen these either, or else you wouldn't be so stupid.

http://skepchick.org/skepticsguide/index.php/topic,3373.0.html

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/06-09-11.html

9/11 Truth! - hotsauce - 06-18-2008

I don't think Bush lied. I think there were weapons, they were moved before we got there. All agencies were reporting the same info. It wasn't just Bush saying that they had weapons. Hilary agreed with going to war as did many others. Ask that one guy who called in all but 6 in his regiment are dead. Was there something there?

hotsauce Wrote:I don't think Bush lied. I think there were weapons, they were moved before we got there. All agencies were reporting the same info. It wasn't just Bush saying that they had weapons. Hilary agreed with going to war as did many others. Ask that one guy who called in all but 6 in his regiment are dead. Was there something there?

Ah, look whos the crappy conspirist, you have no evidence that there were any weapons at all so don't be discouraged if I disregard everything else you say here.

Whereas the 9/11 truth movement, they are getting evidence and doing the experiments filtering theories so nothing rediculous gets through like the government who filter all the facts pointing to them including the physics of the buildings collapsing, covering up the truth.
But too bad, everyone will know the truth soon enough and the government can't do a damn thing about it, the media can ignore them, the government can wiretap us and throw us in jail for no reason but we will perservere and undo the corruption.

I ask that people stop bashing me cuz it'll only make it worse when you find that I and so many others are right.
But then again,l this is the FBHW forum, eh go ahead, the radio show kicks ass.

Why don't you go ahead and check out those links I posted, or you can keep ignoring me because you have no argument against them.

9/11 Truth! - gilium - 06-19-2008

shaggytheclown17 Wrote:But too bad, everyone will know the truth soon enough and the government can't do a damn thing about it, the media can ignore them, the government can wiretap us and throw us in jail for no reason but we will perservere and undo the corruption.

Shaggy, its been 7 years since this incident, if everyone were to find out the "truth", it would have happened by now, bush is almost done with his 2nd term, when hes gone who you going to bitch about then? i do agree there was something going on during 9/11 that we dont know about, but there is not a damn thing you can do about it. thats the sad truth.

9/11 Truth! - kaboobie92 - 06-19-2008

i hate people that blame bush for everything. i am a die hard conservative and while i agree he isnt the best president ever, i think that he handled the situation well form my standpoint. We needed to go on the offensive to protect our country so another attack like this dosent happen.

9/11 Truth! - captaincrunch - 06-19-2008

Shaggy is a delusional f uckface!

9/11 Truth! - Biff - 06-19-2008

I'm going to go ahead and lay down the gauntlet. I hate these forums but they are a necessary evil because some of you have nothing better to do than argue politics on the internet.

Argue the merit of the posts/links/info/sources or whatever but personal insults are right out. Personal insults are going to start resulting in one day suspensions.

Thanks.

9/11 Truth! - aidsweightloss - 06-19-2008

Im gonna have to agree, that bush is blamed for to much, even gore said its bushes fault cus tamatoes had selmonella (sp?) WOW

Also shaggy, Nobody was certain that WMD were in Iraq but if we hadnt invaded, what would your thoughts be when you look up to see a 5,000 lb. nuclear bomb is screaming toward your forehead?

GLOBAL WARMING IS A JOKE

9/11 Truth! - shaggytheclown17 - 06-23-2008

I forgot any argument that may have been here lol

Refreshing the statement - 9/11 was likely planned or carried out entirely by the government meaning Bush/Cheny n all the others connected to them.

The oil is their main target to control so they will practicly control the world, the money they're supposedly using for the war is going to the space program thing that routs missles n other stuff.

Still learning about some details, I'll post em as they come out.

9/11 Truth! - Biff - 06-23-2008

shaggytheclown17 Wrote:Refreshing the statement - 9/11 was likely planned or carried out entirely by the government meaning Bush/Cheny n all the others connected to them.

The oil is their main target to control so they will practicly control the world, the money they're supposedly using for the war is going to the space program thing that routs missles n other stuff.

Yah, how's that working out? That would explain why gas prices are so low, right?

Ridiculous.

9/11 Truth! - xxsloshxx - 06-24-2008

Admin Wrote:
shaggytheclown17 Wrote:Refreshing the statement - 9/11 was likely planned or carried out entirely by the government meaning Bush/Cheny n all the others connected to them.

Yah, how's that working out? That would explain why gas prices are so low, right?

Ridiculous.

And that's why Big Oil Companies are seeing all time highs in profit, right?

Shaggy, bro, I'm with ya man. 911 was an inside job. Oil, setting up military bases in the middle east and bringing down Hussein was Bush's goals in office.

9/11 Truth! - Biff - 06-24-2008

xxsloshxx Wrote:[

Big oil is making higher profits because they're selling more product. Their profit margin hasn't increased. You've fallen victim to the "tell a lie enough times and people will begin to believe it".

If you need me to explain the economic basics of profit margin I will be glad to break it down for you.

9/11 Truth! - dino - 06-24-2008

Admin Wrote:
xxsloshxx Wrote:[

Big oil is making higher profits because they're selling more product. Their profit margin hasn't increased. You've fallen victim to the "tell a lie enough times and people will begin to believe it".

If you need me to explain the economic basics of profit margin I will be glad to break it down for you.

*golf clap* +1

9/11 Truth! - xxsloshxx - 06-24-2008

lol... I believe I must've fallen victim to listening to the media.

9/11 Truth! - ravenwhitefeather - 06-24-2008

Big Brother is definitely watching! This country needs lots of prayer and christian leaders. It's getting scary out there. :o