FBHW Forums
Favorite Sitcom - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Favorite Sitcom (/showthread.php?tid=537)

Pages: 1 2

Favorite Sitcom - Queenie - 06-30-2008

So what do you watch?

I really have gotten hooked on The Office. Steve Carrell is just too funny in his role, and the entire cast for that matter. I like Earl as well. That karma thing is for real. Of course I could never leave out The Family Guy.

Favorite Sitcom - cassierae - 06-30-2008

I don't watch any of those new shows. I'm still hooked on Seinfeld.

Favorite Sitcom - Wiener Poopie - 06-30-2008

cassierae Wrote:I don't watch any of those new shows. I'm still hooked on Seinfeld.

Me too! but i love Family Guy more

I actually really enjoy Rosanne.

Favorite Sitcom - Wiener Poopie - 06-30-2008

cassierae Wrote:I actually really enjoy Rosanne.

HAHAHAHAHA......Rosanne......

On my break at work every day. Turn it onto Nick and Nite to Rosanne...Smile

Favorite Sitcom - Titan! - 06-30-2008

cassierae Wrote:On my break at work every day. Turn it onto Nick and Nite to Rosanne...Smile

Your math is not as the math I learned.

The Simpsons.

That show is the begining, middle, and end of all that is funny.

Titan ! Wrote:
cassierae Wrote:On my break at work every day. Turn it onto Nick and Nite to Rosanne...Smile

Your math is not as the math I learned.

I caught that too.

Favorite Sitcom - dasbow - 06-30-2008

I love The Office but 30 Rock seems to get better with each epsiode. I love the sly little pop culture references they sneak in. In the second episode last season, Liz followed up a remark by saying "chocolate rain". And in the episode where Jack Donaghy is having himself investigated, he tells Steve Buscemi that his brother fixes NBA games.

Favorite Sitcom - plungerhand - 06-30-2008

the office, Earl,30 Rock ( i love tina fey ), Family Guy

jus' P Wrote:the office, Earl,30 Rock ( i love tina fey ), Family Guy

Waaaaa . . . i'm sad about stuff. I thought you loved me.

Favorite Sitcom - plungerhand - 06-30-2008

Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:the office, Earl,30 Rock ( i love tina fey ), Family Guy

Waaaaa . . . i'm sad about stuff.

ok... I LIKE tina fey.....I love Steve Carrell

jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Waaaaa . . . i'm sad about stuff.

ok... I LIKE tina fey.....I love Steve Carrell

Much better!

Math?

cassierae Wrote:Math?

"on my break every day i watch nick at night" . . . are you blonde?

Sweety, you need to learn to use the "quote" button before you post.

ESPECIALLY if you're refering to a previous post, it really helps the reader know what you're talking about and repsonding to.

Queenie Wrote:

"on my break every day i watch nick at night" . . . are you blonde?

Queen... If I didn't know better, I would swear that you and I are the same person.

Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:"on my break every day i watch nick at night" . . . are you blonde?

Queen... If I didn't know better, I would swear that you and I are the same person.

Dude . . . i'm a chick . . .I don't think you're a chick . . . but i have always been told I think like a man!!
(eff no . . . i'm not lesbian)

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Queen... If I didn't know better, I would swear that you and I are the same person.

Dude . . . i'm a chick . . .I don't think you're a chick . . . but i have always been told I think like a man!!

Nooooo. I'm not saying you're male.

but perhaps you're the female side of the coin that I am the male side of ?

Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Dude . . . i'm a chick . . .I don't think you're a chick . . . but i have always been told I think like a man!!

Nooooo. I'm not saying you're male.

Are you my husband portraying another?? Cause he is so the other side of my coin . . . there is a woman somewhere looking fer u!!

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Nooooo. I'm not saying you're male.

Are you my husband portraying another?? Cause he is so the other side of my coin . . . there is a woman somewhere looking fer u!!

Wel, there might be some T ruth there.

Favorite Sitcom - potthole - 06-30-2008

The Office is my favorite. I don't really consider cartoons to be sitcoms, but my favorite in that category is King of the Hill.

Used to love Family Guy, but that movie began to kill it for me. Just turned into the same old crap over and over. Watching the South Park episodes about Family Guy finished that series off for me. Hasn't ever seemed funny since to me.

Favorite Sitcom - Queenie - 07-01-2008

potthole Wrote:The Office is my favorite. I don't really consider cartoons to be sitcoms, but my favorite in that category is King of the Hill.

I used to love watching King of the Hill . . . Dammit Bobby, that just never gets old.

Favorite Sitcom - Titan! - 07-01-2008

potthole Wrote:The Office is my favorite. I don't really consider cartoons to be sitcoms, but my favorite in that category is King of the Hill.

Used to love Family Guy, but that movie began to kill it for me. Just turned into the same old crap over and over. Watching the South Park episodes about Family Guy finished that series off for me. Hasn't ever seemed funny since to me.

I can have Family Guy and King of the Hill on for background noise when I'm working, but I very rarely actually watch them.

I like when there's a new episode of South Park, but I cant watch them more than once.

Does Robot Chicken count as a sit com ?

Titan ! Wrote:Does Robot Chicken count as a sit com ?

As in Robot Chicken Wars? I hate that show.

Favorite Sitcom - Wiener Poopie - 07-01-2008

I also watch the show scrubs a lot on comedy central

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Does Robot Chicken count as a sit com ?

As in Robot Chicken Wars? I hate that show.

Robot Chicken is the name of the show. It's stop motion animation with action figures and dolls.

They did a Star Wars only episode last year, and I think that might be what you're thinking of.

Favorite Sitcom - Allyson - 07-01-2008

The Office by a longshot. 30 Rock comes in second. I've also recently gotten into Scrubs.

Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:As in Robot Chicken Wars? I hate that show.

Robot Chicken is the name of the show. It's stop motion animation with action figures and dolls.

They did a Star Wars only episode last year, and I think that might be what you're thinking of.

And you seriously watch that?

Favorite Sitcom - plungerhand - 07-01-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Robot Chicken is the name of the show. It's stop motion animation with action figures and dolls.

I bet he watches Dr. Who as well.......

Lost in Space.

Favorite Sitcom - ratrad - 07-01-2008

I can't pick one because I watch them for different reasons at different times but here goes:

-The NBC thursday night line up is my favorite at the moment (Earl, Office, 30 Rock, and Scrubs which I will miss as it is the only sitcom I've bought the DVDs of).

-For cartoons The Simpsons will always be tops, but I do like Family Guy and South Park always makes me laugh out loud.

-Reruns I like Seinfield.

-Old School I like Quantum Leap.

Thats probably more than anyone wanted to know, but I'm bored as H right now.

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Robot Chicken is the name of the show. It's stop motion animation with action figures and dolls.

Hell to the yeah ! I have the DVDs too.

jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:And you seriously watch that?

I bet he watches Dr. Who as well.......

No, not much into the medical shows.

Titan ! Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I bet he watches Dr. Who as well.......

No, not much into the medical shows.

Watch TLC much?

Favorite Sitcom - kate - 07-02-2008

That 70's show

Favorite Sitcom - peachs - 07-02-2008

I've been a die hard scrubs fan since it first aired.. I can't seem to get enough.. I also love 30 Rock, and The Office. Lately, I've been re-watching the last season of Nip/Tuck (even though its not so much Sitcom)

Favorite Sitcom - Titan! - 07-02-2008

Peachs Wrote:I've been a die hard scrubs fan since it first aired.. I can't seem to get enough.. I also love 30 Rock, and The Office. Lately, I've been re-watching the last season of Nip/Tuck (even though its not so much Sitcom)

I like Scrubs, the humor is witty and snappy, but I think that in about a year or so that show will feel pretty stale.

Favorite Sitcom - Titan! - 07-02-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:No, not much into the medical shows.

Watch TLC much?

The Learning Channel ? No not really. Is there a show you would recommend ?