FBHW Forums
Name your three favorite bands! - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Name your three favorite bands! (/showthread.php?tid=626)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Name your three favorite bands! - Wiener Poopie - 07-03-2008

Here are mine:

3. Nirvana
2. Taking Back Sunday
1. RISE AGAINST!!

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/pmoB2svMld8&hl=en[/flash]

Name your three favorite bands! - Allyson - 07-03-2008

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Queen
Billy Joel

Name your three favorite bands! - ratrad - 07-03-2008

1. Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad
2. Opeth
3.Rage Against the Machine (At the moment)

Although, Pantera will always have a special place in my heart.

Name your three favorite bands! - dasbow - 07-03-2008

Man, I'm old.

1. The Who
2. AC/DC
3. Thin Lizzy

Name your three favorite bands! - Queenie - 07-03-2008

dasbow Wrote:Man, I'm old.

1. The Who
2. AC/DC
3. Thin Lizzy

Me too!!

Boston
Journey
AC/DC

Name your three favorite bands! - plungerhand - 07-03-2008

wham
backstreet boys
culture club

Name your three favorite bands! - potthole - 07-03-2008

Eve 6
Audioslave
Van Halen

Name your three favorite bands! - Mark the Valet - 07-03-2008

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd

It was hard to narrow it down to 3... I love all music.
...mostly all. I can't stand what popular these days.

Mark the Valet Wrote:311
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd

But, you live in Nashvegas...Everybody knows we ALL go to the Opry House every Sat night with our cowboy hats and boots...Or so I'm told.

Name your three favorite bands! - potthole - 07-03-2008

Mark the Valet Wrote:311
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd

I had a hard time deciding if I should put up Van Halen or Zep as my third choice.

Name your three favorite bands! - majorcinnimonbun - 07-03-2008

1. David Bowie
2. Art Alexakis (( Lead singer of Everclear for the last 15 years but I choose him as an musical artist for all of his work back in the 80's all to current 2008))
3. Queen

And hey I live in Nashvegas too and don't bash those fishy smelling tacory people that badly. I saw a few at an industrial club and other similiar ones.

On second thought... do whatever you want to the cowboys... please.

Name your three favorite bands! - mudroomdonna - 07-03-2008

Rammstein
Live
Nightwish

This is a tough question!!

Name your three favorite bands! - cpdrummer - 07-03-2008

3. Slipknot
2. Gojira
1. Lamb of God

Metal is my favorite. ^_^ It's hard to bring it down to three though because I like a lot of stuff from the heaviest metal you can think of, to punk rock, and anywhere in between, but like I said, Metal is definitely my favorite.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/79HzXMGKCjI&hl=en[/flash]
for those of you who've never heard of Gojira. Unless you already like metal, you probably won't like them. Tongue

I have Iowa and Sacrament! ^^

Kris!? Wrote:3. Slipknot
2. Gojira
1. Lamb of God

Metal is my favorite. ^_^ It's hard to bring it down to three though because I like a lot of stuff from the heaviest metal you can think of, to punk rock, and anywhere in between, but like I said, Metal is definitely my favorite.

for those of you who've never heard of Gojira. Unless you already like metal, you probably won't like them. Tongue

There is this band in Ukrane called Firelake, they are Death Metal and basicaly considered officialy the reason the Death Metal movement in that country. It's everything from Melodic Death Metal with classical instruments and flutes and the sort and then straight done to heave guitars and killer drums. Might be worth a check out for you.

Name your three favorite bands! - ratrad - 07-03-2008

2. Gojira
1. Lamb of God

Excellent. Thank you!

Name your three favorite bands! - cpdrummer - 07-03-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:I have Iowa and Sacrament! ^^
kickass. I have both of those as well. I'd suggest picking up Ashes of the Wake by Lamb of God as well. Hell, there's a lot that I could suggest lol.

majorcinnimonbun Wrote:
2. Gojira
1. Lamb of God

There is this band in Ukrane called Firelake, they are Death Metal and basicaly considered officialy the reason the Death Metal movement in that country. It's everything from Melodic Death Metal with classical instruments and flutes and the sort and then straight done to heave guitars and killer drums. Might be worth a check out for you.

sweet, I'll definitely check them out, thanks! Smile

Name your three favorite bands! - Queenie - 07-03-2008

<<<<<-------starting to really feel old . . .don't know half these bands. Sad

CP , if you want I can send you a link to a official sound track they made three songs for that were for a game. It's a free download except if you don't know audio format or converting you might not be able to play the sogs. Windows doesn't recognize .OGG files as a playable audio file.. but it works with Creative Media. Or I can personaly just send you the three converted songs on a format that plays on anything.

Queenie Wrote:<<<<<-------starting to really feel old . . .don't know half these bands. Sad

Oh come on you aren't old, you're just ////Due to complications the remainder of text was currupted and was not able to be sent\\\\\

Name your three favorite bands! - Biff - 07-03-2008

Old Aerosmith
Metallica
King's X

Admin Wrote:Old Aerosmith
Metallica
King's X

I thought Aerosmith was just old?

majorcinnimonbun Wrote:
Metallica
King's X

I thought Aerosmith was just old?

They are now! And lame too. Everything after 1989 is a joke.

Admin Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I thought Aerosmith was just old?

They are now! And lame too. Everything after 1989 is a joke.

I liked their "old" stuff, but I also Like their song Jaded... that was the album Just Push Play or something I forget, it's been forever since I looked at it

majorcinnimonbun Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They are now! And lame too. Everything after 1989 is a joke.

I liked their "old" stuff, but I also Like their song Jaded... that was the album Just Push Play or something I forget, it's been forever since I looked at it

unfortunately, getting clean coincided with lameness.

Name your three favorite bands! - dasbow - 07-03-2008

Metallica
King's X
Old Metallica. I hate user-friendly Metallica.

I wanna say I never cared for Metalica... but after the mid 90's I hated them. And after Bowie got clean in the late 70's he wasn't lame... It only affects some people. Like that fat guy from Michigan who did that 9/11 movie thing and conspiracies.. definately drugs.. and again, he's an enabler

majorcinnimonbun Wrote:1. David Bowie
2. Art Alexakis (( Lead singer of Everclear for the last 15 years but I choose him as an musical artist for all of his work back in the 80's all to current 2008))
3. Queen

And hey I live in Nashvegas too and don't bash those fishy smelling tacory people that badly. I saw a few at an industrial club and other similiar ones.

That wasn't a bash on the Nash..I have lived here 17 years and love it. People who've never been here think we're all hillbilly's.

jus' P Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:1. David Bowie
3. Queen

That wasn't a bash on the Nash..I have lived here 17 years and love it. People who've never been here think we're all hillbilly's.

Oh no no no, you missunderstood me. I do live here, and I was bashing the majority, but not all, of the country people who I know, and the one's that I don't know but see me and look at me and I end up having literal death threats from people I don't know.

So feel free to bash the country people, No problem here with that. Just oldschool country music was good.

jus' P Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I liked their "old" stuff, but I also Like their song Jaded... that was the album Just Push Play or something I forget, it's been forever since I looked at it

unfortunately, getting clean coincided with lameness.

Agreed. I've long said that a sober Steven Tyler killed Aerosmith.

All of these drug enabling people, next thing ya know you'll be giving money to Steven Tyler to score some more dope and then there are the side effects. Like headaches, stress, and unwanted opression to one's family....

Yeah anti-drug talk kinda make drugs seem like a good thing. It's one way to get back at your family.

[Image: bunny-pancake.gif]

I effin LOVE PANCAKES!!

Name your three favorite bands! - peachs - 07-03-2008

I'll have to say.... damn this is a tough one...

Cannibal Corpse
Muse
LadyTron

that is really really hard to narrow down

It's Panscake! And a Bunny! So now Mr. Bunny thing since we decided to keep you, we should name you. I choose Fluffy! The bunny who only loves!

OH shiz... I forgot to put Lordz of Acid on my list of music and Billy Idol... Gahh... too much music...can't figure it all out.

majorcinnimonbun Wrote:It's Panscake! And a Bunny! So now Mr. Bunny thing since we decided to keep you, we should name you. I choose Fluffy! The bunny who only loves!

Wrong A-hole, I seen the bunny first so I get to name it

I posted the picture. I have naming rights. His name is Sir Shits A Lot

cinni bunny....seriously, it's rude not to share your meds.....I think I'm getting a contact buzzzzzz

Admin Wrote:I posted the picture. I have naming rights. His name is Sir Shits A Lot

TIMMY TONKA THUG!!