FBHW Forums
Today's WHWT - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Today's WHWT (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Today's WHWT - lizv - 06-18-2008

I have never been a Celtics fan... until this year when they played against the stupid ass Lakers in the playoffs! I hate Kobe's stupid face too!

Today's WHWT - bigt8261 - 06-18-2008

I second that!

Today's WHWT - woody - 06-18-2008

I third it! ha

Today's WHWT - smedley - 06-18-2008

Good to see Kobes a-holes eat it!

Today's WHWT - momscameltoe - 06-18-2008

thank God its over finally!! basketball is retarded. as long as its styaing this nice and cool up in the northern US because global warming is fake, pro football needs to start so we can have something awesome to watch. not this b-ball loser crap

Today's WHWT - derek - 06-18-2008

Well, in the thing they take about no good TV shows being new now. What about weeds and diary of a call girl, both new on shotime and both fantastic.

I download them all anyways

Today's WHWT - mainerliser - 06-18-2008

Does anyone pay for Showtime?

I doubt it. I have been downloading shows for years...entourage, weeds, dexter, deadwood, the office. It's the only way to do it. And I am on usenet so i can get it about 20 minutes after an episode airs

Today's WHWT - jaimeinnash - 06-18-2008

I'm tired of modern sports, its all fixed. it would be nice to remove the drugs and corruption and million dollar whiners from it, make sports in general old school and hardcore.

Today's WHWT - smedley - 06-18-2008

mainerliser Wrote:Does anyone pay for Showtime?

You couldn't pay me to watch showtime Big Grin

smedley Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Does anyone pay for Showtime?

You couldn't pay me to watch showtime Big Grin

oh come on, there are so good shows, I would pay if i made more money maybe

Today's WHWT - wardahater - 06-18-2008

jaimeinnashville Wrote:I'm tired of modern sports, its all fixed. it would be nice to remove the drugs and corruption and million dollar whiners from it, make sports in general old school and hardcore.

If they did all that then who would kids now days have to look up to, I mean if we didn't have the professional(?) athletes that we have today were would our kids find rolemodels? The police, firefighters, heaven forbid their parents? Quit being so hard on athletes, it isn't easy making millions and still acting like you live in the hood!

Today's WHWT - myself - 06-18-2008

that was a funny WHWT, he effin' rubbed in in kobe's face "... punch his lip" that had me rolling"

Today's WHWT - slicedbread - 06-19-2008

How can this be today's WHWT if it was posted yesterday and there has not been one out today. CAN YOU READ MINDS??!?!?

Today's WHWT - alltimefan - 07-31-2008

yous guys are the funniest guys I ever heard you need to adress the problem of illigal aliens in this country there taking our jobs and its not right when you go to walmart and half the people shoping there are speaking spanish u know they have to be talking about you ya know

Today's WHWT - alltimefan - 07-31-2008

you guys are the real deal but you need to do more celebrity birthdays................ ha ha

Today's WHWT - zeb - 08-04-2008

LOL ON THE QUOTE!!!! I HOPE STEVE HEARD THAT

eric is dead weight, producer joe is funniest

Today's WHWT - Queenie - 08-04-2008

zeb Wrote:LOL ON THE QUOTE!!!! I HOPE STEVE HEARD THAT

eric is dead weight, producer joe is funniest

I thought his name was Stew . . ???

Today's WHWT - plungerhand - 08-04-2008

Derek Wrote:I doubt it. I have been downloading shows for years...entourage, weeds, dexter, deadwood, the office. It's the only way to do it. And I am on usenet so i can get it about 20 minutes after an episode airs

Netflix has most of those shows. That's how we're watching Weeds right now. Love it. You can watch 'em on disc or "instant" on your PC.