Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slap the Person Above You . . . (con't)
slaps JIggy because you would be suprised at the amount of traffic at the old site (it's nearly twice what we get here) :wtf:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Queenie cause we need to do something to attract more people. Tell me Queenie, how do you feel about doing a tastefully nude photo shoot? We could even get Titan to do it so it wouldn't be as awkward for you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
slaps Jiggy because you know if Titan did it, it would be even MORE awkward. :wtf:

Thanks, but no thanks
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
slaps Queenie cause...what if we had z there to monitor? there has to be a middle ground here.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Slaps Jiggy cause I want to monitor it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps orzoski cause we could do a live internet broadcast so everyone can watch.
Slaps Jiggy because we could make a couple bucks off of it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
slaps 0rz because you'd probably have to pay people to watch it . . .
slaps Q, if Orz thinks it is a good idea then we gots some plans for you when you get to Michigan...

...which by the way is currently at 82 degrees outside for a temp Confusedhock:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
slaps z cause Queenie has to understand it's for the good of the board. Queenie one day your children's children will look back on this and say, "fbhwforum.com still exists because my grandma did a tastefully nude shoot"`

....oh and they'll also say, "Hey, check out my hoverboard! Isn't it bitchin'!!!
slaps Jiggy, I'm gonna do a google searrrrch here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-pirate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-pirate</a><!-- m -->
slaps z because arrrrr matey, just don't do a google image search for poop deck.
slaps jiggy, arrr ye be right poop deck be a bad choice.
slaps z, I in fact did google image search poop deck and this was on the first page.

i didn't put the image up because it probably should be NSFW although rest assured there is no poop involved.