Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can Jo Do? Suggestions
Joe could go around mechanics shops and assorted places asking for time machine parts.

Of course he wouldn't blatantly start off with " i need parts for my time machine"

subtly
Let's have joe take a bicycle and go mudding!

Make sure the mudpit is deep and sloppy enough to get a tank stuck, too.
I think joe should do a fast-food 'that's not what i asked for' challenge
While many of these suggestions are excellent, there's some things poster's need to understand before suggesting an idea. Accessibility, communication, and viewability. There are some suggestions that aren't easily accessible due to the geographical location. Communication is also important as listeners need to be able to hear. Finally, the ease of taping the event should also be considered because watching the stunt is just as priceless.

With that said, here's my suggestion.

Producer Joe's Compliment/Insult Booth-He sets up a table in a public place and has a donation jar and a sign that reads something like "Free Insults, Donation required for Compliments." Any money could be used towards a good cause.

Any variation of this would be hysterical because it focuses on the guy's abilities to insult people, which is one of their strongest qualities, while including the awkward situation that Joe is thrust into.
This just popped into my head. Use it or don't I don't really care, just an idea. Dress Joe in drag and have him go into Sears or Macy's or whatever and he asks for assistance in buying clothes and such. If he gets kicked out, no Joe-bucks. If the woman actually helps without freaking out...well freebeer and hotwings can determine how much its worth.
metalginger Wrote:This just popped into my head. Use it or don't I don't really care, just an idea. Dress Joe in drag and have him go into Sears or Macy's or whatever and he asks for assistance in buying clothes and such. If he gets kicked out, no Joe-bucks. If the woman actually helps without freaking out...well freebeer and hotwings can determine how much its worth.

Already been done.
8/23/2006
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1662
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Mark the Valet Wrote:Has the show taken any of these suggestions?
Because most of them are terrible.

At the time this was typed, I agree after reading through 8 pages.
a stunt similar to the recent one with the guy in the wheelchair but instead with a chick. Joe should go out in public with a girl that's his girlfriend but she's super controlling, abusive, and a total loudmouth.
Jo Wrote:a stunt similar to the recent one with the guy in the wheelchair but instead with a chick. Joe should go out in public with a girl that's his girlfriend but she's super controlling, abusive, and a total loudmouth.

That's really a desperate attempt for you to get closer to Joe isn't it?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jo Wrote:a stunt similar to the recent one with the guy in the wheelchair but instead with a chick. Joe should go out in public with a girl that's his girlfriend but she's super controlling, abusive, and a total loudmouth.

So, someone like you?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
i knew that was going to happen.

i think it could be funny though! shes got to be really into it though.
Jo Wrote:i knew that was going to happen.

i think it could be funny though! shes got to be really into it though.

So basically it would be a Jon and Kate plus 8 LARP?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ucanstickitinyourmothersmouth Wrote:Joe should go through the drive through and speak mexican or German and try and order something. When he pulls around he should talk perfect english and then tell them to suck it and then peel out with out paying.

You mean "he should talk perfect American."
hey to sweeten the joe stunts you guys should tell him if he adds liquid ass to the stunt he gets 25 extra that would be sweet
I thought of this the other day. What do you guys think? Joe could buy a referee shirt and a whistle and go around some busy area. A mall?, a busy grocery store?.. and just be an obnoxious referee. He could run up to people, blow the whistle and call out stupid penalties from different sports... Maybe 'traveling' 'loose ball foul', offsides, roughing the passer.... Whatever, could be anything.... I"m sure there could be funny penalties he could call on people. People holding hands or something. He could totally freak people out. What do you guys think??
I think you should put it here
I thought of this the other day. What do you guys think? Joe could buy a referee shirt and a whistle and go around some busy area. A mall?, a busy grocery store?.. and just be an obnoxious referee. He could run up to people, blow the whistle and call out stupid penalties from different sports... Maybe 'traveling' 'loose ball foul', offsides, roughing the passer.... Whatever, could be anything.... I"m sure there could be funny penalties he could call on people. People holding hands or something. He could totally freak people out. What do you guys think??
sorry..thought i had...
No worries, welcome to the board.

Edit:

My fault, I'm a moron. It's Friday and I'm all tuckered out from the week. You did it right.
I was wondering if this new product they have been advertising on GRD really works... I'm thinking Producer Joe's Maxiderm challenge. He could apply it right in his booth and let us know the results.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
just buy it if you're having problems and are interested
I'm not having problems, BUT.... I think it would be one of the most awkward things Joe has ever done. And awkward = funny. Plus I'll bet if the stuff actually works, sales would rocket. No pun intended.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
not sure if someone has suggested it but I heard it on another show and it was great. joe goes and tries to buy a car but goes in pretending he is blind. they could have tons of fun with it.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
i think if Joe does more creepy stuff at the mall he needs to go to Hot Topic... thats where you can find the people that are always willing to do anything to help fuel their habits.
ONUpotter Wrote:i think if Joe does more creepy stuff at the mall he needs to go to Hot Topic... thats where you can find the people that are always willing to do anything to help fuel their habits.

I don't think that the mall they send him to has a Hot Topic. They did say something about most of the stores are empty.
What? I didn't do it.
misstiger10 Wrote:
ONUpotter Wrote:i think if Joe does more creepy stuff at the mall he needs to go to Hot Topic... thats where you can find the people that are always willing to do anything to help fuel their habits.

I don't think that the mall they send him to has a Hot Topic. They did say something about most of the stores are empty.

He usually goes to the ghetto mall, which doesn't have a Hot Topic. Across the street, though, is another mall, which does have one.

Joe has also gone to a second place, a little ghetto minimall, which also lacks a Hot Topic.
better yet, Joe should creep on people at the sculpture garden or be an ass at a gallery (because artsy people get pissed off really easily) just continually saying he doesn't get stuff, stuff is retarded, or bringging the air horn

or just bringing an airhorn to any place that people are relaxing.
jo could be filmed from outside most galleries
Producer Joe: Beekeeper.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Producer Joe: Beekeeper.

:lol: That is comedy gold!!
Producer Joe's Gangs of New York Challenge. Kind of late to be relavent but joe and maybe some interns or not go to a public place with fake melee weapons and joe has to recite daniel day lewis' speech from the beggining of the movie (By My challenge etc.) and replace the words new york with grand rapids. insert optional combat post speech
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Producer Joe's advancements into creppy.

Borrow a windowless van, go to the department store and buy spray paint and duct tape and rope and candy.

use paint to label the van with 'Free Candy' on the side

put the rest inside

go to a mattress store and ask about the different sized mattresses and which will fit in your van the best. Explain that it needs to hold up to 'beatings' and yet be comfortable enough to sit on for days without leaving.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I saw this joke and it made me think what a great Joe stunt it would make.

It's assumed that the show ran into some trouble with the police after "Can you help me with these handcuffs?" If they'd like to one-up it, this might be a good way to do it:

-----
A guy is doing about 100 MPH on the interstate.

He gets pulled over by a cop.

Cop says, "How come you were driving so fast?"

"Well officer, I was trying to deliver 2 kilos of weed."

"The stunned officer, says, "Two kilos of weed? You got anything else in that car I should know about?"

The driver says, "Yes officer, I have a couple of automatic weapons in the back seat. Oh yeah, a dead body in the trunk too."

The officer freaks out and tells the drive to stay put, while he runs back to the patrol car and calls for backup.

Soon about 5 more patrol cars show up at the scene, along with the chief of police. They do a thorough search of the car, but turn up nothing....No weed, no guns...no dead body.

The chief asks the driver what the heck is going on.

The driver replies, "I don't know why that officer is trying to accuse me of all of that stuff."

"I bet he tries to say I was speeding too!"
"This is Free Beer giving out the phone number: '1800nilskdw$ivlueqiub&gheuig@hn.' Did you just say, 1-800-iueh#*rhbvncnvnbv%sdqvgf?" -Eric Zane
Unfortunately in the case of this stunt: all police interactions are recorded once the flashing lights are engaged. Otherwise, that might be funny!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.