YourMomsBox!
I'm here to make you pay. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Newbie Central (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: I'm here to make you pay. (/showthread.php?tid=734)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

I\'m here to make you pay. - Sloats - 09-24-2003

Time for me to pull out the old gay "Quote everything you say with and individual post routine."

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats

I will not be accuse of racism when I did not commit it. I mearly said Metallica stopped producing metal after \"Nothing Else Matters\".

I never accused you of racism. I don't use that word lightly.

First off,

Sloats=Racist, IT'S MY FUCKING BIT.

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWaterBesides, what does THAT (Metallica not being metal since the 90s...something I disagree with by the way, just listen to St. Anger) have to do with hispanics loving teh metal?

my point is that many hispanics (or rather, \"non-whites\") out there dig the m/...I've yet to see evidence from you depicting otherwise. thats all I'm sayin'

Let's start this over.

You said Metallica played in Mexico.

Big Whoopie Dee Dee Fucking Doo Doo.

Quote:lots of hispanic metal fans out there...see Metallicas' Binge & Purge Mexico show taping as exhibit A

To which I replied:

Quote:Metallica stopped being metal sometime in the 90s

Logic Test F'tard:

Some A's are B's. No B's are C's. Can any A's be C's?

AbsoFuckYourMotherUptheAsswithaPintoLutely.

I did not say anything about Brown Spiccies and White Trash Thash Music. I said nothing about You trying to take our daughters and our music. I simply said the fucking whore is ugly and I would not screw her with :Insert Favorite Poster's Name: :Insert appendage/appliance: and :Insert Favorite Poster's Name: pushing.

Metallica's Load, Reload, Load in your Face, and "We fucked Napster now we'll fuck you out of $18 by playing the same 3 chords using riffs we ripped off from Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, and Robert Johnson singing songs about fake anger since we are mulitbillionaires and no longer hate the world" all fucking sucked and have gone the way of Def Leppard after Pyromania and every other edgy band after they has earned a comfortable living.

To which you replied:

Quote:and Sloats - metal is loved internationally. If you can't see that then...well...poo on you sir.

WHAT THE POSSIBLE CUNT FUCK ROCKET DID I SAY ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES ASSMUNCHFACEBYPROXY?? I said METALLICA SUCKS NOW. I said METALLICA IS NOT A PREMIER EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE FUCK IS HEAVY MUSIC. I said nothing about other cultures or anything except METALLICA SUCKS.

To which I replied above "FUCK YOU". You did not read what I wrote. and you said whitie, can't we listen to metal.

SO, 60, PLEASE GO BACK AND DO YOU FUCKING RESEARCH. REREAD AND COMPRHEND. YOU HAVE THE BRAIN DAMAGE OF A FUCKING KID WHO POPS E LIKE IT A FUCKING CHEWABLE FLINSTONE VITAMINS. NO WONDERS YOU LIKE ANGRY BITTER SPITE FILLED MUSIC, BECAUSE YOU ARE BITTER AND ANGRY AT THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR MAKING YOU THIS WAY.

and if I was truly pissed, I would use large font.

I\'m here to make you pay. - Hawt Baux - 09-24-2003

Quote:Originally posted by SO
Yeah, the day I let you tell me how to post, is the day I post no more.

Oooo hoo hoo.

I take your insult with a grain of salt.

And the day i care about anything you have to say about me or anyone else on the board is the day i step down as a Mod.

I\'m here to make you pay. - SO - 09-24-2003

Wasn't an insult. If you took it that way, you need to grow a thicker skin.

I\'m here to make you pay. - 60FeetUnderWater - 09-24-2003

Time for me to pull out the old gay \"Quote everything you say with and individual post routine.\"

I will not be accuse of racism when I did not commit it. I mearly said Metallica stopped producing metal after \"Nothing Else Matters\".

I never accused you of racism. I don't use that word lightly.

First off,

Sloats=Racist, IT'S MY FUCKING BIT.

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWaterBesides, what does THAT (Metallica not being metal since the 90s...something I disagree with by the way, just listen to St. Anger) have to do with hispanics loving teh metal?

my point is that many hispanics (or rather, \"non-whites\") out there dig the m/...I've yet to see evidence from you depicting otherwise. thats all I'm sayin'

Let's start this over.

You said Metallica played in Mexico.

Big Whoopie Dee Dee Fucking Doo Doo.

Quote:lots of hispanic metal fans out there...see Metallicas' Binge & Purge Mexico show taping as exhibit A

To which I replied:

Quote:Metallica stopped being metal sometime in the 90s

Logic Test F'tard:

Some A's are B's. No B's are C's. Can any A's be C's?

AbsoFuckYourMotherUptheAsswithaPintoLutely.

I did not say anything about Brown Spiccies and White Trash Thash Music. I said nothing about You trying to take our daughters and our music. I simply said the fucking whore is ugly and I would not screw her with :Insert Favorite Poster's Name: :Insert appendage/appliance: and :Insert Favorite Poster's Name: pushing.

Metallica's Load, Reload, Load in your Face, and "We fucked Napster now we'll fuck you out of $18 by playing the same 3 chords using riffs we ripped off from Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, and Robert Johnson singing songs about fake anger since we are mulitbillionaires and no longer hate the world" all fucking sucked and have gone the way of Def Leppard after Pyromania and every other edgy band after they has earned a comfortable living.

To which you replied:

Quote:and Sloats - metal is loved internationally. If you can't see that then...well...poo on you sir.

WHAT THE POSSIBLE CUNT FUCK ROCKET DID I SAY ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES ASSMUNCHFACEBYPROXY?? I said METALLICA SUCKS NOW. I said METALLICA IS NOT A PREMIER EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE FUCK IS HEAVY MUSIC. I said nothing about other cultures or anything except METALLICA SUCKS.

To which I replied above "FUCK YOU". You did not read what I wrote. and you said whitie, can't we listen to metal.

SO, 60, PLEASE GO BACK AND DO YOU FUCKING RESEARCH. REREAD AND COMPRHEND. YOU HAVE THE BRAIN DAMAGE OF A FUCKING KID WHO POPS E LIKE IT A FUCKING CHEWABLE FLINSTONE VITAMINS. NO WONDERS YOU LIKE ANGRY BITTER SPITE FILLED MUSIC, BECAUSE YOU ARE BITTER AND ANGRY AT THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR MAKING YOU THIS WAY.

and if I was truly pissed, I would use large font.

ok ok ok, so you think Metallica sucks now. I got ya. sheesh.

so, what metal are you listening to these days?

anything from '88 and up?

or are you still bouncing around to Wraithchild America, Sanctuary and Annihilator?

(not that they suck 'cause they don't.....)

(we need a new thread for this topic! meet me in the entertainment forum you racist prick ya! :moon: )

nevermind...reposted in 460's METAL thread

:o

you listed Death, Opeth AND InFlames in your top ten. and that was back in 2001?? (I just discovered the beauty that is Opeth late last year...)

NICE.

care to join the militia? Wink

we can still disagree on St. Anger but shit man, nice list.... :nod:

P.S. - just popped in Opeths' "Still Life" at work. Smile

Damn, after I moved my post, this might get confusing...

I think I discovered Opeth around 1998ish - around the time My Arms, Your Hearse came out. I like to think of myself as one of the ones who convinced SOU to get them on regular rotation - though I'd probably be wrong.

As for the militia, I think I'd rather remain a mercenary.

the militia doesn't really exist man...

hakuna matata and all that jazz. Smile

ahh...My Arms Your Hearse...

DEMON OF THE FALL!!!! \m/!!

(but "Credence" melts me as well.)

I\'m here to make you pay. - Flock of Moosen - 09-24-2003

Funny, I could have sworn this was an introduction thread by Moe in Newbie Central. Guess I'm mistaken. Rolleyes

I\'m here to make you pay. - Sloats - 09-24-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Funny, I could have sworn this was an introduction thread by Moe in Newbie Central. Guess I'm mistaken. Rolleyes

Shit, I was in the Nicey-Nice section?...... Actually, I was nice.