YourMomsBox!
I'm here to make you pay. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Newbie Central (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: I'm here to make you pay. (/showthread.php?tid=734)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

I\'m here to make you pay. - Hawt Baux - 09-25-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Funny, I could have sworn this was an introduction thread by Moe in Newbie Central. Guess I'm mistaken. Rolleyes

Yah, like this HASN'T happened before. Rolleyes

I\'m here to make you pay. - Death_Metal Moe - 09-25-2003

Here's the bottom line.

The Satanic Hispanics are out strong at Metal Shows! I've seen and played for them in NY/NJ and other states. There is a large group of them and Metal needs all the fans it can get.

Also, St. Anger is the biggest piece of shit I might have ever heard. It is musically RETARDED. And arguing that it's better next to Load and Reaload is kinda stupid. ALL 3 ALBUMS ULTIMATLY SUCK. Metallica started to turn their back on their fanbase with the Black Album.

Also, I stopped arguing people's tastes in Metal long ago. Just like all other forms of music, Metal has many sub-categories. I don't like things like Progressive Metal or much Speed or any Black Metal, but some people do. There's lots of crossover fans too, so don't diss Metal fans. They just like something slightly different.

The Metal scene is small enough in the US. Don't start divisions within it.

I\'m here to make you pay. - Hawt Baux - 09-25-2003

FUCK YEAH STANA!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I'll go now.

I\'m here to make you pay. - 60FeetUnderWater - 09-25-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Death_Metal Moe
Here's the bottom line.

The Satanic Hispanics are out strong at Metal Shows! I've seen and played for them in NY/NJ and other states. There is a large group of them and Metal needs all the fans it can get.

word. Confusedmug:

Quote:Also, St. Anger is the biggest piece of shit I might have ever heard. It is musically RETARDED. And arguing that it's better next to Load and Reaload is kinda stupid. ALL 3 ALBUMS ULTIMATLY SUCK. Metallica started to turn their back on their fanbase with the Black Album.

I disagree but we all already know that.

Quote:Also, I stopped arguing people's tastes in Metal long ago. Just like all other forms of music, Metal has many sub-categories. I don't like things like Progressive Metal or much Speed or any Black Metal, but some people do. There's lots of crossover fans too, so don't diss Metal fans. They just like something slightly different.

The Metal scene is small enough in the US. Don't start divisions within it.

WORD. Confusedmug:

\m/ (all forms of it...) Forever.

I\'m here to make you pay. - IrishAlkey - 09-25-2003

I own St. Anger.

I enjoy it.

I shouldn't even be reading this thread.

I\'m here to make you pay. - Sloats - 09-25-2003

You're Irish, go ahead and march in the fucking parade. But why do you have to make yourself a subset? Why does it have to be Irish Homosexuals? Just be fucking Irish and march in a fucking Irish parade.

I\'m here to make you pay. - Grumpy - 09-25-2003

The bottom line is that Metal just sucks. And I say this totally, unconditionally and without remorse that Metal truly sucks moose cock.

But the guy will grow on you eventually so give him a shot.....

I\'m here to make you pay. - Metalfan - 09-25-2003

:mad:

I\'m here to make you pay. - Grumpy - 09-25-2003

:lol::lol: :lol:

I\'m here to make you pay. - Metalfan - 09-25-2003

If someone doesn't post some Wham! lyrics soon....there's a-gonna be hell to pay.

Oh, and fuck you Grump.....like I didn't see that one coming Rolleyes