YourMomsBox!
Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: It's the Bitches That'll Gitcha's (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - Crack Hitler - 05-27-2003

Quote:What was the shortest amount of time between having sex with two people? Who did NOT know about each other...
i had a threesome, then two other girls seperatly within 16 hours from start to finish. so the 2 in the threesome knew about each other, but thats it

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - IrishAlkey - 05-28-2003

What do I win?

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - Ants in My Pants - 05-28-2003

I need to sit and do some math before I know if I win.

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - Ninny - 05-28-2003

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
What do I win?

1 years worth of OBGYN visits.

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - The Brain - 05-28-2003

Quote:What was the shortest amount of time between having sex with two people? Who did NOT know about each other...

i had a threesome, then two other girls seperatly within 16 hours from start to finish. so the 2 in the threesome knew about each other, but thats it
So (factoring in time to set up a threesome, and then get to your other conquests) you essentially had sex with 4 women within a day's time? :o

Can someone start a special Crack Hitler thread? Be it of the appreciation or "God, we hate your damn luck" variety, I really don't care, but this guy needs some form of acknowledgement.

Quote:Originally posted by Ants in My Pants
I need to sit and do some math before I know if I win.

Shoot multiple loads on her back, carry her from the kitchen to the living room, subtract her number from your caller ID, divide by 4 = HIV-(HIV+) = xtc

I really need a fuckin' calculator.

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - Ants in My Pants - 05-28-2003

What's the probability of becoming a statistic if I stick my root in her radius?

If whore A is traveling to your house at 65 mph with a case of beer and an 8 ball, and whore B is leaving your house drunk, high and hopped up on roofies, how long will it take the cops to arrest you?

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - 60FeetUnderWater - 05-28-2003

Quote:If whore A is traveling to your house at 65 mph with a case of beer and an 8 ball, and whore B is leaving your house drunk, high and hopped up on roofies, how long will it take the cops to arrest you?

Nevermind that.

Ring up whore A on her cell and tell her to come to my house instead.

no cops over here.

*edit*~~note to self~~ in comedy, questions sound "whiney". statements have a more gooder comedic effect.

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
If whore A is traveling to your house at 65 mph with a case of beer and an 8 ball, and whore B is leaving your house drunk, high and hopped up on roofies, how long will it take the cops to arrest you?
It depends, did you punch her and slam her against a wall and...

OK, no more word problems.