YourMomsBox!
Janet Jackson's boob - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Janet Jackson's boob (/showthread.php?tid=2636)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Black Lazerus - 02-05-2004

wow all's we need now is for hottie to come in and say that ugly women are african americans that live in canada. then this thread would be complete.

Janet Jackson\'s boob - header - 02-05-2004

No it wouldn't

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Silera - 02-05-2004

I've come to believe that 420 must work at a Homeless Women's Shelter.

If you meant that grotesquely disfigured do not become Hollywood stars, then I suppose we can all agree, but your statement that really ugly women don't become Hollywood stars was qualified by the ongoing conversation about Cameron Diaz and other stars without makeup. In that context, you're backpeddling by making this a discussion about beauty being an opinion when it really is about whether or not not so attractive women are made to look beautiful on screen.

I think Alkey was being facetious.

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Rooner - 02-05-2004

Alket got what on his face? Is it contagious?

Janet Jackson\'s boob - 60FeetUnderWater - 02-05-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
I've come to believe that 420 must work at a Homeless Women's Shelter.

nah. just a shitty medical billing company. gotta pay the bills somehow.

Quote:If you meant that grotesquely disfigured do not become Hollywood stars, then I suppose we can all agree,

THANK YOU. that was my entire point.

"really ugly" = "grotesquely disfigured" and the like...

Quote: but your statement that really ugly women don't become Hollywood stars was qualified by the ongoing conversation about Cameron Diaz and other stars without makeup. In that context, you're backpeddling by making this a discussion about beauty being an opinion when it really is about whether or not not so attractive women are made to look beautiful on screen.

Huh?

nope. incorrect.

the "beauty is an opinion" tangent was brought about from Keyser's remarks about me being a moron and such because I dare say that "really ugly" (in MY estimation) does not apply to Bates, etc.

I reserve the word "ugly" for extreme cases...keyser throws it around like a $2 whore. Same applies to his use of "pig" and "slob".

Quote:I think Alkey was being facetious.

well, I guess I misread him then. mah bad.

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Keyser Soze - 02-05-2004

now he's moved on to saying what he meant was grossly disfigured women do not become hollywood stars.

i thought we had reached the depths of your stupidity, but you keep digging deeper.

I already revealed that YESTERDAY when Alkey mentioned the toxic avenger reference.

keep up and PAY ATTENTION.

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Keyser Soze - 02-05-2004

yes, we know you were just as stupid yesterday as you are today.

ZING!!

it's about time you got a good one in. I was going to vomit if I read "dolt" "moron" or "idiot" in one of your posts again.

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Flock of Moosen - 02-05-2004

So, how 'bout that Janet Jackson? Did anyone see her boob during the Halftime show?