YourMomsBox!
HERE!!! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: HERE!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

HERE!!! - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by The Man
this proves the point that people find fighting more interesting than looking at her boobs.

Youre such a genious.Rolleyes

HERE!!! - Silera - 12-23-2003

Quote:sorry my bad.

You act like you’re the only one to make sacrifice for the board do things.
So you cooked.. So you want a god damn biscuit for that. The only reason you came out was probably have people ogle over your enormous ass (not complaining just stating opinion).

You're obviously a fucking idiot.

I don't mind jokes and I don't mind sarcasm. I do mind someone with no fucking clue professing to know anything about what kind of person I am.

I am not about to start telling you what kind of person I am. I thought it was abundantly clear.

HERE!!! - BITENY - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
[Image: circlejerkssticker.jpg]

Quote:This is excellent. Everything is proceeding exactly as I foreseen.

Quote:and with this post, the thread is more successful than Bite's boob thread.

I see nothing but a red 'x'

HERE!!! - header - 12-23-2003

this proves the point that people find fighting more interesting than looking at her boobs.

My posting in the wow forum has been frowned upon but you don't have to post to look at her boobs do you?

HERE!!! - Sloats - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by Buttmunch
This puts me in the mood for a billiard tournament.

More playing with balls?

Newbie, we have an adoption program here so that if someone makes an inside comment, you can ask your own vetran what it means so you don't make an ass of yourself.

(Good one, BM)

OK, this has lost its fun today. Im going away.

that means Ill prolly be back in about 30 minutes or so.

That was in no way in reference to sloats comment. I dont get sensitive, I started it prior to seeing his.

Sloats, I got it, Ive been around, I was trying to relate it to a prior derailment attempt on my part. Sheesh.

HERE!!! - The Man - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY

Come on, show your miniscule cock already... please????? Rolleyes:lol:

1. I'm not dumb enough to post naked pictures of myself online. God knows how that would come back to bite you in the ass.

2. If I did post one such picture, I would not only be ready for, but expect mocking replies. Jesus fucking Christ, act like an adult. If you are going to put yourself out there, be ready for the consequences.

3. Silera is right. Every WOW thread turns into that unless the girl is actually attractive. It's not like it's unheard of. Listen to Stern. He'll mock girls who aren't attractive. It's his honest opinion. That was one of the things that really started to turn me off to OA at the end. During one of their 8 million contests you'd listen and they'd talk about how unbelieveably gorgeous the women were, then they'd post the pictures and they'd be beasts.

HERE!!! - Black Lazerus - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
Quote:sorry my bad.

You act like you’re the only one to make sacrifice for the board do things.
So you cooked.. So you want a god damn biscuit for that. The only reason you came out was probably have people ogle over your enormous ass (not complaining just stating opinion).

You're obviously a fucking idiot.

I don't mind jokes and I don't mind sarcasm. I do mind someone with no fucking clue professing to know anything about what kind of person I am.

I am not about to start telling you what kind of person I am. I thought it was abundantly clear.

I am far from an idiot sweet cheeks.
I have met you several times over which I have had time to form my opinions.
All I know is that you’re a big butt Dominican girl with a Bad Accent and even worse jokes.
But in reality I don’t give a Flying fuck what your like so don’t tell me.
I kind of find it hypocritical that your getting all huffy when I am just posting in the way the people you enjoy so much post.

HERE!!! - Silera - 12-23-2003

Again, you've completely misread me.

Your loss.

It'd have been nice if you'd have the balls to say what you just posted to my face so I wouldn't have been nice enough to wait an hour for you in Hoboken or go to your birthday party only for you not to show up both times.

I'm glad I know I'm so distasteful to you now.